1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Unable to play with new update

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Dream, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Dream

Dream Red Snail

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    11:35 AM
    Hello,

Before this update I was able to play Maplelegends with OS X 10.8.5 with no issues with lag or multi-clienting. However, with this new update it states that I can't use this client with my version OS X 10.8.5 and that it requires OS X 10.9 or later. I have a very old laptop and it won't let me update to the new OS X due to issues with hard drive. Is there anyway for the next update to include 10.8.5 OS X so I would be able to play again. Thanks! :nailbiting::depressed::wideyed:

Attached Files:

2. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
  3. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    But also, is there a reason why you're on a 10 year old operating system? Can you update to 10.9?

4. OP
    OP
    Dream

Dream Red Snail

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    I downloaded the installer that you posted but it still tells me to update to 10.9. I have been attempting to update to 10.9 but when I try to update it there is no disk that it allows me to put it on. I'm pretty sure the hard drive must be messed up. I tried to plug in a usb but it was greyed out. Even though it is a old macbook I was able to play/multi client exceptionally well on it just before the update. Whatever was changed with the update made it to where I couldn't anymore and it asked me to update my computer.