1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion -Lets Buff mages

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by talfilo, Oct 17, 2022.

1. talfilo

talfilo Mano

Sep 18, 2022
    Male
    3:26 PM
    KingCold
    I/L Wizard
    Lets just get it straight:

Meditation and Useless are different words but got the same meaning. Why? because u can grab Wizard Potions instead.
    just like Rage for warriors, but rage got buff increased to 20wa(Sick...) and Warrior Elixir gives 13wa so Rage is not useless..

ALL weapon attack class based just celebrate when rage is involved, enjoying the fat amount of wa buff, while theres only 3 mage classes who can effect by meditation and its so useless..

Lets face it, if Buff skill is useless(and i mean TOTALLY USELESS), then something is wrong with that skill and must be get buffed.

I Suggest: icnreasing magic attack from 20 to 35.

About DPS skills: Paralyze, Chain Lightning and Angel Ray :
    i think we all agree that mages DPS is very low comapre to other wa classes, and why it should be like that in the beggining? because they are mages? lets not mentaion their attack speed is lower than every other wa class based.

Arch mage should be count as DAMAGER CLASS. This statement cant be true while Arch mage dps is like 50%-60% from other wa class based.

I Suggest : Increase damage for Paralyze, Chain Lightning and Angel Ray.
    I also suggest to make arch mage's attack speed to be similar like NL, but that attack speed buff wont work on ultimates.

The balance here is all those buffs wont make easier for mages to reach one hit petri since ultimates not getting any buffs. Yes meditation gives more ma but its still neglibigle in this situation. If its an issue than increase petri's health can be an option to.

Have a good good day :)

• Disagree Disagree x 18
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    9:26 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    where did you find those informations?
    arch mages can reach good dpm in many bosses like zak, verga, nameless, nib, dunas, pb.
    and we also got cider that gives 20 wa, so rage is "useless" aswell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    9:26 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    If a mage single target damage attack's attack speed were matched to NLs, you'd end up with around a 15% dmg increase for ILs, 20% dmg increase for FPs, 35% dmg increase for Bishop single target.

It is possible to adjust the attack speed for those attacks specifically without altering ultimates.

Whether it is something that should be done or is desirable, I won't comment on that, but rather redirect to the people reading this post :p

4. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    8:26 PM
    I do think meditation should be given a slight buff to make it less useless. But the suggestion on attack speed sounds abit too drastic. Mages damage is not as terrible as many people think.

5. OP
    OP
    talfilo

talfilo Mano

Sep 18, 2022
    Male
    3:26 PM
    KingCold
    I/L Wizard
    and i thought chain lightning does 2 lines of damage but its just one.. so arch mages damage(count as damager classes) doing 20%-30% dmg of other damagers..even worse than i thought. those number ofc arent really accurate but u get my point. arch mages dps should be increased.

6. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    5:26 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    I think you and I have completely different interpretations of the phrase, "I think we all agree."

Personally I think all self/party buffs should be increased, and be on their own line(so stackable with everything else, rather than overwritten by stronger pots), but that's its own argument and hill I'm willing to die on.