1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Windows) Game is laggy

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by tinytot13, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    10:05 AM
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    Can you also try reverting back your Intel drivers to 30.0.101.1994 and see if it works? If you end up not having that as an option, you can download it here - https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...38230/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    9:05 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Only us casual bitches who take 7 years to get to 120 LMAO OnionF4

This works!! Please give this a try everyone! If you need more details on how to install it, Krissy also shared this link.
    A note for anyone if needed that I updated to Windows 10 22H2 yesterday and this driver is compatible, though it's not listed (this version of Win10 is very new). Though my screen did go black for a full minute while it was installing and I was sweating profusely lmao

Thank you everyone for working together to piece all these clues together!! Happy mapling MapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. someguy42

someguy42 Snail

Nov 9, 2022
    Male
    12:05 PM
    N/A
    Beginner
    n/a
    I was having the lag issues too on Intel graphics. I rolled back 1 update and it fixed it. I had just got an update like 2 days ago. But I just launched ML last night so I have no comparison from before

I'm currently using
    2022-05-26

4. Lotohavoc

Lotohavoc Snail

Jun 30, 2023
    Male
    Beginner
    Im having the same issue & trying to obtain and use that driver so i can fix the issue as well.

My current specs:

Windows 11 Home Version 22H2

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz

When i click the download link for the graphics driver provided by Krisspy
    It gives an option to download an exe file or a zip file... which one do i download? & Then what do i do from there?

5. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    Download and run the .exe

6. Anostifus

Anostifus Blue Snail

May 30, 2022
    2:05 AM
    XxDexlessAznSinNLShinobiNarutoxX
    Beginner
    Sorry if this is a necro but this thread came up on google for me and fixed my issue, so I wanted to bump it for anyone else who gets it in the future.
    My laptop used to be able to run several ML instances at normal framerate until I upgraded to windows 11. After upgrading ML ran at about 10 fps, even with all drivers up to date. I manually rolled back my driver (device manager > display adapters > properties > driver > rollback), then installed intel graphics 30.0.101.1994 and ML runs smoothly. One thing I need to add is that the installer failed the first time, but I just ran it again and it worked the second try.
    Really happy this fixed it, thank you so much.

Technical info:
    The laptop is from 2015 with an i5 + intel HD 520 igpu.
    It's very likely that the newer driver was emulating DX8 leading to the terrible performance.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 2