1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Cyber Bully, May 18, 2015.

1. Cyber Bully

Cyber Bully Mano

May 18, 2015
    Male
    8:07 PM
    FlangBlade
    Warrior
    1:monster familiars
    2:Add some new weapon and rares like smiling mask and rings.
    3:Add new scrolls for earring for att or for stats like str or luk.Also helm for luk and str.
    4. Maybe away to make custom boat out of raw ores and stuff make steel expensive make people farm iron pigs for material to make boat that can travel faster then regular boats.
    5.Monster cards kill monsters and they drop there card to see how much hp they got and what they drop by just clicking on them.
    6.Maple weapons and monster carnival for 61-70.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  2. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    9:07 PM
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    Great first post.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tommi

tommi Donor

Apr 19, 2015
    Male
    7:07 PM
    Beginner
    The main reason that people play here is because it doesn't have all those additions.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    9:07 AM
    1 and 3 sounds like post-big bang stuff which probably wouldn't fit into our server.

2) What kind of new weapons are you looking at? I don't think there's anything much left to add.

5. Hyaweh

Hyaweh Slime

Apr 19, 2015
    Male
    KiraYamato
    Warrior
    I'd like to see SFA 10% and 60%

6. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    3:07 AM
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    In addition, i'd also like to see GM scrolls being distributed, and could you please implement some more events that give a chance to earn 100k NX cash? Besides, i'd like custom PQ's so we can all level together and more. Perhaps some 2x events so the exp isn't so low?

No, no no.

90% of the players joined this server for the lack of such items. This server is popular because it's not being flooded with boosts and help. Even if everyone would stay after such updates would be included, it wouldn't be fair for the majority of players that have already joined.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    4:07 AM
    Lol u sugg to add after Big bang features like Decent haste ?
    Wont happend

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    2:07 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Add nebulites.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FoxXDFoxXDFoxXD

• Like Like x 1
  9. David

David Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Everyone just bashing the guy... Looks like a bunch of posts that add nothing to the discussion.

Anyways, I don't like 1/3, but 2 I could work with. I would like to see a few other weapons added in (not end-game ones) like black paint brush, streetlight, and other unique equips that are just fun. I'd also definitely like to see Smiling/Crying/Angry masks added in.

• Like Like x 3
  10. JohnCena

JohnCena King Slime

May 10, 2015
    Male
    6:07 PM
    Cena
    Chief Bandit
    Risque
    Can we also add empress weapons, and take the stat requirements off of them? Also, I think every new player should be given all three of the evolving rings, as well as 21 attack brown workgloves to start.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    9:07 AM
    Well no need to bash the guy. He probably stumbled here and doesn't know our server too well yet.

Where were masks originally obtained from?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
  13. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    1 and 3 are not possible for this version. We will be making new equipment available (e.g. iTCG) and others as new content comes out (e.g. Spectrum Goggles from CWKPQ). Gonna move to accepted since this was partially accepted.