1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

new at the server need : )

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by matokk, Dec 24, 2022.

1. matokk

matokk Snail

Dec 24, 2022
    Male
    1:05 AM
    matok
    Dark Knight
    hi guys i am newat thet server and i would like to ear about the comunity and if the class are blanced ?
    and about hp this is reccomend here?
    and also what u think its better to starts with mage to farm meso or with warrioir mabey dk or paly?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. soulreload

soulreload Horny Mushroom

Nov 15, 2022
    Male
    7:05 PM
    Deschain
    Outlaw
    NewLeaf
    The staff is always concerned about the classes balance so i'd say you can choose the one that suits you the best. As far as i know, DK is the only class that might need a buff.

About the HP, if you wanna play mage or warrior, you dont have to worry about It... If u want higher HP or MP you can do soft washes on both classes (there are guides on the forum).

Mage is a better choice to start because you can easily make mesos by leeching, but warrior is also a very good starting class.

3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:05 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I begin play in a bit more than 1 year as a pally, was no trouble to lv up and grind, life of warrior is a bit sad before you earn a zakum helm (not hard) i leveled well with some base int and dex (since i was totally unfunded as a new player).

now with the p coin you can earn a nice money bossing, and be a good player (to be top competitive is another thing)