1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Very simple Final Attack Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LE_JOJE, Jan 5, 2023.

1. LE_JOJE

LE_JOJE Blue Snail

Nov 27, 2022
    Male
    4:24 PM
    Draller
    Fighter
    VoidWalkers
    Hello,

I would like to suggest a very simple Final Attack revamp for Warriors.

There is, in my opinion, a single, very important problem with this skill as a whole. Let me explain:

When maxed, FA deals 240% of a regular attack, which is 10% less than Powerstrike. The upside of this moves is that it increases your attack speed. Ultimately, this skill works really well with Powerstrike.

But it doesn't work well at all with Slash blast. It does not deal 240%. It seems to deal below 100%. Specifically it seems like the total damage is divided betweeen the enemies hit (unevenly).

Ive discussed this with other warrior players and no one seems to understand why.

Perhaps if this was fixed this could make the skill more relevant.

EDIT:

As pointed in discussion, FA is divided between enemies when using Slashblast. This is most likely why it sucks. I suggest having it deal 120% per monster (as 240% is 10% less than max Power Strike, 120% is 10% less than Slash Blast) to balance things out.

I can also confirm it is not split evenly.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:24 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    if it got a good speed to heros use power blast (final attack) to get full orbs and with panic deal more damage than brandish + panic on single target should be nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    4:24 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    240% damage on 6 mobs on second job may seems OP, but I don't think it goes beyond what mages can accomplish. also got to add the fact that one has to attack to trigger this passive, not something u can actively use in 100% of your attacks.

4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    2:09 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    The 240% is split accordingly amongst the mobs. So if you hit 6 mobs it gets divided to just 40% each. Don’t quote me though. I read this somewhere.

5. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    4:24 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    yeah correct. but i do believe OP wants to remove this limitation, which will result in 240% on a single mob.
    do correct me if im wrong tho

6. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    1:24 PM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Considering how 2/3 warriors are stuck with first job skills and final attack through 3rd job, I think it is fair for a moderate buff to this. They will be more powerful in 2nd job, but not more powerful than IL or Assassin probably

7. bienfu

bienfu Pac Pinky

Aug 14, 2022
    Male
    secondpink
    Beginner
    Which is downright garbage.
    Cuz you're doing like 5 damage. Rip.

8. OP
    OP
    LE_JOJE

LE_JOJE Blue Snail

Nov 27, 2022
    Male
    4:24 PM
    Draller
    Fighter
    VoidWalkers
    Yeah thats the problem. Though it works super well with Power Strike, it significantly lowers your DPS for Slashblast. My warrior is level 50 and has it maxed, yet I still deal lower than my base ATK range minimum. It's super bad.

But if it was fixed to, for example, 120% per monster, which is 10% less damage than Slash Blast itself, it could be a very fair buff in my opinion.

9. Tarnished

Tarnished Pac Pinky

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    Could make it only proc on Power Strike

It’s a decent skill worth taking for single target damage, if it weren’t griefing your mobbing DPM

• Great Work Great Work x 2