1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

non die hard player looking to learn about leech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by db32, Jan 14, 2023.

1. db32

db32 Snail

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    2:13 AM
    Hunter
    Hi. I just maxed out holy symbol and want to earn some extra money doing leech. im not a very die hard player just casual and im sturggling to get information or interpret information. I was wondering if someone could help me. I understand that for low levels leech is sold per hour, but and i cant find a comprehnsive guide showing the actual cost I should be charging.
    could someone let me know how much per hour is average cost for jr wraith leech and master chronos without using metagame jargon. thanks!

2. Quasters

Quasters Blue Snail

Dec 30, 2019
    Male
    11:13 PM
    Quasters
    Assassin
    If you want to sell leech, you'll need to reach level 120 so you can get 4th job. The bishop skill "genesis" is basically required to sell leech. Without it you won't be able to clear mobs fast enough. Once you get to the level where you can sell, you should be able to charge about 12 million meso per hour. for any low level leech (up till level 100 or so). If you have multiple buyers, you should split this cost equally among them.

• Like Like x 2