1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Compatibility of M1 pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mangoh, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Mangoh

Mangoh Snail

Oct 5, 2022
    Male
    12:09 AM
    Bowmaster
    Hi,

I'll be able to download on my Mac. (M1 Pro, 2021 ver.)

Does my Mac run maplelegends?

I heard only M1 could be able to run maplelegends.

2. Sem

Sem Red Snail

Sep 22, 2022
    4:09 PM
    Everything that runs on M1 also runs on M1 Pro, it's the same architecture. However, I was not able to get the latest Maplelegends running using the guide with Crossover (disconnect at character select). So, yes, according to the guide it is possible but be prepared for disappointment, or even when you get it running: disconnects and freezes. It's also not a particularly easy process if you're not computer-savvy.

3. Cerceis

Cerceis Mano

Sep 21, 2020
    12:09 AM
    x0w0x
    果てぬ姫君
    Yea, not working on my M1 ultra as well. Instead of crossover, I'd just use Parallel Desktop, no hassle, no problem. Although on rare occasion it crashes.

4. Siegfried

Siegfried Master Chronos

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    8:09 AM
    Parallel Desktop is confirmed working on my end, and CrossOver doesn't work.

Wine by itself does work, it's just that the M1-2... ARM architecture isn't that well supported at the moment. May take a while before it is though, as CrossOver is (I believe) the only software company that's actively supporting Apple ARM Wine Emulation.