1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Report many lags in the game

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by lidor873, Jan 31, 2023.

1. lidor873

lidor873 Mano

Feb 19, 2021
    Male
    12:00 PM
    Thief
    Description of the bug: The game run very slow with much lags, the video will explian it better than me.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: i was playing maplelegends 3 month ago and now i return to play, and its happend.
    I belive that this problem because my computer, i will glad to advise to solve that lags.
    thank you!

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:00 AM
    Moderator Post
    Are you on Discord? Could you check the solution found in the pinned responses in support? If you do not have Discord I need remind myself where it was posted on the forums, but that should solve this problem