1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Is anyone gonna help me or not?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DarkNero, Jan 30, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    10:07 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Unfortunate that you aren’t able to play ML and you feel frustrated but this thread title stinks of entitlement.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    5:22 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    True.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    12:22 PM
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    Half the server is software engineers and the other half is able to run MapleLegends on Mac.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    I had a similar problem once. It's actually common enough among Mac users that DRODS bot implemented a command to help. Try typing $fix in a discord server with drods for information that should fix your issue and ignore these toxic forumers :yay:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  5. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    9:22 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Can you guys actually post and distinguish these types of RWT bans so everyone can point and laugh?

6. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    [​IMG]

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    We do not really ban these people. What they do is create fake selling threads, and then we see users of that same forum make a complaint they got scammed by said user. They usually also make new forum accounts constantly. But... they are basically just fake threads, so they are also not really our concern.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    10:22 AM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Don't worry thats just nightz working undercover on his alt accounts feelsamazingman

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    Did you ever fix your problem or is your massive salary going to pay to fix it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    DarkNero

DarkNero Slime

Jan 30, 2023
    Male
    6:22 PM
    I haven’t been here for a day and this already blowed up. I still haven’t got fixed on my issue. Seriously guys? You are worser than servers that are known for toxicity. It’s funny how fkin sheep you guys are also for believing your admin that there’s no rwt and that the forums are.. scam? I literally know a guy who sells rwt stuff in 3 servers mostly in royls but also sells in legends, there’s many sellers out there. It’s funny how Kimberly doesn’t allow you guys to check any ban appeals compared to other servers, she hides them to not show any toxicity this server also has. Also my ban in royls forum is a 3 day ban for breaking the forum etiquette. No help here really, just drama worser than other servers. I really expected this to be less discriminating server but apparently this server is not mac compatible since other servers work fine for me.

11. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I would help but it seems like asking for info on the crash is not doable.

oh well…

give the wine bottle log before the crash, might find the reason why it crashes… missing dependencies or maybe some options on crossover that autoclose the game.

and tbf, there is a good amount of people using mac to play, but people don’t normally look at forum on a daily basis, I for one check the forum only when people in the discord post something interesting, then I loose 5 mins to check all my old notifications.

k thanks
    Don’t jump to conclusions only cause people don’t reply back in some hours/days.
    Plus there’s discord

12. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Seems that Delusional-sama is back, I'm using the honorific "sama" here because you're feeling rather entitled, and since you're higher in rank with grandiosity, if your mac doesn't run the game and as you've already said multiple times, already, "since other servers work fine for me" then.. why not go play those servers? Like you mentioned before as well, "I don't have the time", so why are you here wasting your time to waste your time not playing in a server thats "clearly not mac compatible" clearly you have all the time in the world to, sit, sip your cactus juice, and post nonsense in a MapleStory Private server forum that you deem as not mac compatible. Why not conserve your time and play elsewhere in a server that is mac compatible to your standards and enjoy your time there?

13. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    12:22 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    still no log....

14. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I always find it extremely hilarious that every single person that tries to personally bash me or the server adds in their walls of text things like "I am RWTing for over 1 year and never got banned" or "I know people that RWT and are not banned yet" Do you know how much your attempt at bashing me or the server weaken by those claims? Do you honestly think this community is interested in having someone in the community that know RWT threads or people, or heck people that straight up RWT in general? You don't RWT, but last week someone else tried personally bash me and added in their mix that they RWT and that they have not been caught yet.

>It’s funny how Kimberly doesn’t allow you guys to check any ban appeals compared to other servers

Yeah, I respect privacy over entertainment, like... every other OFFICIAL game? I am not interested in ban appeals turning into a source of entertainment just for you, I am not interested in people expecting GMs to act edgy just so they can get forum likes or respect from the community, and I am not interested in having our ban appeal section spammed with people attempting to troll the GM's because they know other will see it.

The ban appeal section is like most OFFICIAL games because that's how I think how it should be. If the other servers have to make the ban appeal section public for "extra transparency", then it is a problem of that other server that the staff is not trusted enough in their judgement. Seeing the recent controversial rule change that increases "guilty until proven innocent" in the server above us I can understand that.

Anyway, I am not going to entertain this further. If you want to be helped, provide logs like Cak33Cak33 requested. If you avoid everything and just come here to make a scene, please get lost.

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Ohhhhhh boy it's that time of the year again.

Someone makes a video and then I get linked to said video because it exposes MapleLegends!!!11 and myself.

Let's cut to the chase

First of all, apparently, the OP of this thread (DarkNero) is someone by name of Dirtyfan. This is a person known to be banned numerous times on both Royals and Legends for numerous reasons. Hacking, harassment, or just being disrespectful in general.

As mentioned before, he also got permanently banned on MapleRoyals' forums as DarkNero (see here: https://mapleroyals.com/forum/members/darknero.91474/)

Anyway, in case you really believe he doesn't hack/bot or whatever, here are the most public leftovers I can provide to you since I can't really provide private ones. Unfortunately, a lot of it is lost in time because of the DMCA ban waves with youtube videos:

[​IMG]

This is a bot and packet editor for v83 that he's requesting for in 2021 (see dates)

The comment is still up to this day:
    [​IMG]

Good riddance.

• Friendly x 6
    • Great Work x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.