1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add a Shitpost Thread

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by INSAINRUSSIA, Feb 23, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INSAINRUSSIA

INSAINRUSSIA Horny Mushroom

May 27, 2020
    Male
    2:43 AM
    Alistar
    I/L Arch Mage
    Arcane
    OK, why add a shitpost thread. Well it's for degenerates like me to hang out of course. So i made a post on the forum thing lately, and it was removed by a faceless, coward!!!! this was the post {This is a great idea that prevents ppl from ruining their characters.
    Here is some challenges i thought of:
    defeat 1 million snails: Deal 50 million damage with 3 snails shell skill. defeat 2 million mobs in henesys hunting ground. jump 5000 times. obtain 10 snail shells .Visit every map in the game: Take 400 fall damage: make 100 fwends <3: consume 1 billion potions: defeat 10 people in an omok game: complete 69% of the monster book: complete 42.0% of all quests: complete a custom jump quest: Mage-deal 13 337 ammount of damage with physical attacks: Attacker class: deal 1 billion crit damage: warrior: tank 20 million damage
    defeat every boss: afk in henesys 5 hours: return to maple island: use 3 dark scrolls: Gain 1000 hp from hp washing. Spend 500000nx in cash shop: Stream on Twitch for 3 hours: Make 10 alt accounts: Defame a player with more than 1000 fame. Don't log in for 1 month. Deleate a character over level 50.}

So, it was something about the snails. Obviously, anyone with a brain can see that these are great ideas. However someone in charge clearly thought this was a shitpost and removed it. How is a 300 iq genius like myself supposed to bestow s-tier game design tips upon my beloved server>? well i cant just throw these ideas into suggestions because it will obviously be seen as another shitpost and that's not good. But my voice needs to be herd. I'm all important, very high level mage and needs to be worshiped and herd. So why not add a shitpost thread, so I CAN POST WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES!
    Capture.PNG

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    8:43 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    This whole forum is shitposting my friend

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    11:43 PM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
  4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    They allow shitposting if you're funny. Sounds like a poster skill issue to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Rejected, resort to off-topic for your brilliant ideas.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.