1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond help now...

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by JesusLovesMe, Feb 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusLovesMe

JesusLovesMe King Slime

Mar 4, 2022
    Male
    4:02 AM
    BookOfLife
    Beginner
    Heaven
    Disclosure sharing of my final words to your CEO of this game. An excuse to ruin a person's life...

I will not be unbanned. Seems like it's a final decision from the founder right here.
    What is the point of arguing with the highest of authority personnel of ML then. Hoping to barter on with an ambiguous reference of reasoning and trying to justify that I still deserve to have my position in the community. My time, my effort gone in complete vain just because none of you like my behaviour or attitude and that many anonymous people have been gossiping about me all over the place rather than speaking upfront of their displeasure about my existence. Why not just admit to me that many of you here are against the God that I serve (clearly stated in my name here) and that you, even you have a bitter grudge against me personally. I know you can care less about losing an unwelcomed and unwanted member like I am in your grand game of success as such we can obviously see that. I'm of no use to you as an annoying/regular player and that you are disgusted by me because I am a Christian (strong gut feeling), so you have been tolerating my nonsense and nuisance for so long now and decided to end my efforts with this final blow. I get it, I'm a pain in the eye and a toxic cell in your eyes that needs to be exterminated from the game. I am disregarded for my rights because you have all the rights to do whatever seems fine for you to do with all that power and prestige at hand. What more can I say other than having to forcibly be subdued to your final decision here. Your sufferings are finally over now as the plague is removed at last...

In response to your CEO's decision: You were constantly warned about your behaviour in-game, and you refused to stop doing it. I was sick of hearing about you, constantly getting reports against you, and your attitude in general. I, as well as the staff, wanted it to stop. You will not be unbanned.

Credits to copy and paste function

Leave your thoughts here if you wish otherwise nevermind.

P.S. I'm sure there are surely people smirking away at my demise as they see these words. Do me a favour kind sirs and madams, mind if you'll leave out the mockeries and memes if you are able to contain yourself from being as impulsive as you'd probably like to be as I cope yea? My end may have come much earlier than expected but it does not mean yours won't ever come either sooner or later because keep in mind that humans will die one-day and you won't keep your earthly treasures with you forever.

Epilogue:
    I'll keep my blessings and hope in my God of Justice and Righteousness once I get into the real Heaven that Jesus will reward me with the true riches of His Goodness. I will continue praising my Lord no matter what happens. Thanks be to Jesus the God of my salvation and the ruler over my life.

BookOfLife

• Creative Creative x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    9:02 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Amen.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    4:02 PM
    Frenzied
    I would encourage you to read Romans 12 in its entirety, if you truly call yourself a Christian. It is a gold mine for how to interact with other people. Telling people to kill themselves and being racist is against everything you claim to stand for.

Whether it is for the memes or not, you deserve the ban OnionSilent

• Agree Agree x 18
  4. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    2:02 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    D̴͓̐̀̽̇i̸͕͛̓ś̵͙̝̻̱͒c̸͕͌̀̔l̸̜̠̹͂͐͛ó̶̠̋̈́̓s̶̮̪͓̩͌͂u̸̺͈͋ṟ̷̺̰̩̄̇̊ę̴͖̹̈ ̷͍̤̯̈͜s̵̳͙̑̇̆̈́ḥ̷̉ă̷̟̫̖͈̈́́r̵̻̚i̶̫͕̓̌̄n̶̢͓͊͒̆̓g̸̩̫̉̒ ̸̛̜̙̉̔͠o̵̞̗̒̇̓f̵͚͑ ̴̢͚̬̐m̷̛͎̩̆͌͊y̶͓͊̄̉͐ ̷̹̍͘f̶̦̯̂̾̆į̴͚͓͇͌̚͠ň̷͕̦̰͙a̶̻̽l̵͚̫̪̈́͋̏̚ ̵͎̊͆w̵̲̓̑̌̽o̵͇̒̽͂̄r̵͍̻̀͛̄́d̷͍̲̫̋s̶̼͛͆̏ ̴̩͙̩̓̿̈́t̴͙̤͍̍̄̀͋ò̴͊ͅ ̵̜̦͝ỹ̶̡̋̃͜ǭ̶̺̲̣͗̏͘ǔ̸̧̼̅r̶̄̔͂͝ͅ ̷̡̺͍̰̔C̸͙̞͇̻͗͊̍͠Ë̴͍́̐͝O̷̙̙͓̳̊ ̴̤̽͑̃̚o̴̹̝̯͋̀͜f̶̡̫̯̰̀͌ ̵̝̪̟̉͗t̷̺̍͂̓͘ḥ̵̡̤̣̆̅̏i̵̩̱͗s̵̜̒̚ ̶̣̣̻͓͂̋̕g̵̻̓̾a̴͇͕̙̾m̶̬̖̈́ë̶͉̜̹́.̵̨̻̪̐͆ ̷̳͉̀̍À̷̤̓n̴̰̞̜͊͜ ̴̟͍̿̇̔ȩ̴̹̤̿̄͑x̸̛̭̤̌̐c̴̤͐̎̄͘u̶͖̿s̴̥͎̤̿͋e̷̞͈̥̔ ̷̩̋̍t̸̫̩͈͑̈́o̸͈̝͠ ̶̞͊̿̋r̴̢̘̗̿̓ṵ̵̡̎̆͜͝ḭ̷̄̐̐ņ̸͚̪̆́͑̈́ ̸̨̘̫͆̔ầ̴̟̃̔ ̵̥̞̲͐̈́p̸̜͉̻̽̓̀e̷̦͒̒r̷͙̙͈̉͑̿s̸͇͎͊̍̏̃o̴̹̱̬̖̓͝n̸̯͇̆͝'̷͈̠̩̤́̍͌͠s̷̼̼̤̳̈́̊ ̵̮̣̝̊̇̕ĺ̸͓̮͂̏̏ͅi̶̧͖̮͗f̷̢̰͆̌̒ͅe̷̖̪̱̘͊̿.̷̲̇͂̊.̷͂̎̚ͅ.̵̨͕̥̊́
    ̶̧̩̝̱́
    ̵̘͖̌I̸̽̅͘ͅ ̸̻̲̬͔̏ẅ̴̤̣́͑́̋ͅȉ̵̥͕̯͆ͅl̶͕̀̎͝l̵͕͍͕̙̈́̆͝ ̴̗̈́́n̷̞͎̂͂o̸̰͊́̚ţ̸̡̛̬͋̄̀͜ ̷̫̘̪͉͌b̸̘͛e̸̹̠̒͠ ̴͓̯̪͕̐̆͑̉ṷ̷̙̰̻̎͆̕n̶̲̘̟̈͝b̴̢̻͔̪̍́̒͠a̵̯̮̍n̸̻̰̖̅̅̾n̵͉̬̥͋e̵̻̔͋́d̷̝̼̹̅̆.̶̩͋͊ ̵̩̈́S̷̜̻̙͒̔ę̷̘́̆́͝ḙ̴̛͚͇̻̽́͠m̵̻͖̂́̎̕s̴̨͒ ̵͎̄͌̔l̸̙̕͘ǐ̸͉̯̈́͗ķ̶̣̦͈͒̊̐̌ë̵̥̩̘́̕͝ ̵̢̲̪͑͑̆ḯ̸̻̝̥̝̍͘ẗ̵̖͓́͘͝͝'̵̙͙̱̈s̸͓̙̫̈́̉̽͠ ̸̞̙́́̓͘a̷̮̤̜̪͐̾̒̕ ̴̯̰̫͉͂f̵̞͇̅͊͒̚i̸̳͊̋͊͝n̶͚̬̾à̶͚̺̱͎̈́l̸͙̀͌͛̉ ̷̗̑́͑d̸̮̣̱͔͑͑ẽ̵͔͚̤c̷̞͎̙̼̄i̸͈͔̲͌ṡ̸͈̥̎̀ḯ̸̠͈̽͝o̸̼̫͇͋͋̈́̋n̸͖̭̓̒͛ ̷̨̹̏͛̔̚f̴̙̪̦̑̌̃͠r̶̠̹̹̂̓͜o̸̱͓̳̐̆m̶̗̜̈́ ̵͓̦̇̈́̽̏ţ̵͍̩̅̕ḣ̷̦̮̒e̷̻̥̹̅͆̀͆ ̴̖̐͘f̷̫̭̠̮̍̄̒ȯ̴̯̑͠u̶̘͉͠n̷͉̝̘̑d̷̮̣͈́̀e̶̛̱̫̟̽r̴̨̧̳̦̐͂ ̷̗͕̔r̵̝̰̙͗̀i̵̟̝͖̥̅̀̑g̴̼͇̏h̸̼̋͋t̵̨̹͔̬̉̈́͝ ̶̬̪̍́h̶̛͇̏͗̕e̷̪̖͕̓r̵̗̭͂̾̋̄e̶̘͖̾͊͋̃.̶͕̼̳̱̈́̌͊̚
    ̷͓́W̴̛̫̋̽ͅḧ̴̜̻́̓̇̎a̶͓̅͗ẗ̷̪͖́̽ ̷̟̻̲͙̓̐̿̀i̷͔̘͜͝s̴̯̜̠̜͝ ̷̖̙̙͈̈́̔͗t̷̗̪̃͂͋h̵̙̞̲̞͌ḛ̴͌̈́̈́̌ ̸̟̥̈́̅͊p̸̪͈͕̐o̴̯̬̍͑͝͝ị̴̯͊̿͒̈́n̴̻͋͆͆t̸͇̞͚̳̽ ̸̺̮̍̈́͛͂o̵͐̅̍͜f̷͍̈́ ̷̺̔ȧ̶̬̬̣ṛ̵͙̦͒͜g̷̡̞̯̊̂ͅu̴̦̩̿͋̕͝ì̶͉ņ̸̗̭͆̈́͊ͅǧ̵̞͍̑͌ͅ ̶̘͙͓̋̋̕ẅ̶̡̥̬̞́̓̋i̷͈͌ť̸̹̞̋h̵̠̼͔̋̄̚ ̸̭̭͖̿̎̅͊t̵̖͆̍͗h̵̡̢͋̐ę̶̼̑ ̸̡͇̓͆͋͜h̶̛̺́͒͒i̷̬͙͂ğ̴͉h̴̗̐͂̆͘ē̸̯̬̑s̶̠̻͓͂̓̄̐t̶̖͈̋͠ ̴̝̈́ọ̷͉̲͛̈̚͝f̶̹̘̔̽ ̸̦̑͂͝å̵̧̤͎̯͗̒̓u̸͕̩͎͊̂͘͠t̵̰̹̪̪̿h̷̩̆̓̍͜͜ǒ̷͙͖͙̀̆͘r̵̭̘̅͠i̴͉̬͕͋ẗ̷͈́̄ŷ̸͈̥̫̏̾̚ ̷̭̮͚̾̓͗̋p̶̡̼̺̭͂͂e̵̟͇̖̲̎͘͠r̵͍̦͒͘̕s̷̛̼̟̘̆̽o̷̧̞͈͓̒̾n̵̖͛̅̚n̷̡̮͗͂́̾ḙ̸̡̳̘͑͑͆ĺ̵͖͈̾͌ ̴̭̑̾̆ò̸̥̱f̷̢̤̻̠̏̃ ̷̤̑̑̈́M̵̳̫̚̕Ḷ̷̢̯͖̿̈̂ ̷̨̬̘͌͜ṭ̸̣̤̩͋̄͊h̷̀̔̈́͜e̸̡̯̰͆n̷̗͐͑͘.̸͎͍̌͌ ̵͍̌͜H̷̳̜̏o̵̯̊̋̍p̶͚͓̟̝̀̀̈ȋ̷̲̥̥̝̔͂͝n̶̡͔͉͆̈́g̸̥̏ ̴̣̙̑͒͠ṭ̶̢͗̿o̶̟̊͒ ̴͚̱͙͛̑b̷̝̐a̴̫̾͌ȓ̷͎͉͚̾ţ̶͉̆̓ḙ̸̈͗͝r̷̭͈͕̎ͅ ̶͉̗͗͆͝o̷̩̱̥͋͐̿͗͜ṋ̸̣̓ ̷̫̍͐̂́ẃ̷̧̫͙̔͘i̶̩͎̞͘ṯ̸̜͗̎̀͝h̷͙̳̆ ̴͇̌̈́̋́ä̷͖̻̘̍n̶̟̒̅ ̵̞̓a̶̙̗̿̀͋m̸̺̹̺̮̄̒̓͠b̴̺̏̇̿̈́ì̴̠̦̼͑̆g̴̙̊́̚u̶̗͍͛o̵̞̣͇̊u̵̼̥̗͍̐̏͂s̴̹̣̦̣̎̒̉̓ ̶̘̽̈̆̈r̸̯̦͖̈ȅ̸̯͚̑̎f̷̩͙̻̀̀e̵̛̗͗͊r̴͈̊͌̓̂e̸̟̱͇̿̑̇̄n̵͚̹̰͌͂͊̇c̴̹̞̞̉̍ẽ̷̼͚ ̸̤̪̞̔o̵̫̐̕ͅf̷̡̻̗́́̽͘ ̸̦̝̪̰̈́r̸̝̹͔͛̓e̷͍̚͝a̸̢͖̒̀͜͝s̷͙̗̜͆̆̄ő̴̤̃͂͋ņ̵̰̫̊̽i̸͉͂̈́̅̃n̶̬̗̟̞͛̈́̈̿g̶̦̻̽̇ ̸͎͈͇͎͊a̶̫̝̲̔̇͌n̶̛͔̣͗͑̐d̶̲̩̲͌́̚ ̷̣̓̄t̶̺̱̣̼̊̈́r̸̜̩͇̻̀̽ÿ̴̯͍́̃̿ỉ̶͎̀̀̎n̴̨̰̹̫̊̍͝g̴͉̞̃̃ ̵͎́t̸̨͉̐o̵̹͖̮̎̌͗͝ ̸̼̝̻͘ǰ̵̹͇͜ũ̶̫s̵͓͖̄̊̓t̵͍͊ǐ̴̳̿͆̈́f̵̪̫̞̠̅ȳ̵̫̘͆̃ ̸̛̮͖͋̅̋t̵̳̘̂̒͋h̵͎̔͝a̷̧̤̍ṭ̴̙̲̤̋ ̷̡̠̠̟̔I̵̳̒̊̏̈́ ̴̮̪̊̈́͠ṣ̴̿̒t̸̬͊̓̓̚i̸̲̟̠̅̊͛̚l̵͈̻͍͗̅̃̌l̶͇̮̟̿̓͆̋ͅ ̸͉̼̃̄̅̚d̷̮͕̰̞́̀é̴͍ṡ̸͇̝͙̇̈́e̶̳͆̇̇ŕ̶͍̰v̴̗̲̍͊̈͗ë̷̪́̚̚͠ ̷̖͉̯͗͗t̷̖̺̣̤͐͗̚ö̸̱͉͙́ ̴̱͎͈͎̆̂̈̏h̸̨͚̙̓͒͗̐ą̸̧̭̩̊͆̆v̶̪̬̻̳̏̿͛̽e̷̤͎͗͂̔͗ ̴͇̯̑͌̀m̷̺͍̈́̃͜͝y̵̙̍̐͒͝ ̸͚̪̠̿̊͘p̸̲͗̅͜ọ̶̮͒̅͒ͅs̶̭̘̦̙̔̂ǐ̷̡̫͖͓̑̋̎ẗ̸͈̹̣̩́̈́i̷̋̃͑̕͜ͅo̴̧͓̿͂̚n̷̹̥̻̓̂̑ ̵̦̗͌̃͐i̶̛̼ǹ̸̟̪̗̮̆ ̶͍̱͙̈́́̈́̊t̶͙̹̫́͝͝h̴̔̽͜ę̵̝͊̌ ̵͙̟̀č̷̙͍̉̏̕o̷̡͉̺̐͛͒m̷͕̲͓̱̅̅̚m̵̹̑̎̐ǘ̶̺̤̲̞̊̕n̵̜̞̕i̵̤͓̗̻͊t̵̘̹̼͚͆̅́́y̵̨̫̝̪̓.̷̗̭̄̽ ̸̛̪͎̙͐̕̕M̴̢̲̄̄̚y̷͈̞̗͇͂̎̂̽ ̶̧̍̂̈́t̴͇̮̖̍i̴͖͂́̆͝m̸͈̻̲̳͊͗́͆e̶̒̀͋͋͜,̶̗̫̰̺͋̌ ̷̨̱̞͊ṃ̸͖̘͗̃͛ȳ̵͍ ̶͙̱̌̿ĕ̸̺́̕f̷̬̘̥͐̕͝f̵̼͙̲̈́͝ó̶͇͛͛͜͝r̵̛͍̔͊̄ť̵̩̥̬̭̈́́̂ ̴͎̌̍͌g̷̩̗̠͓͆͆͐o̸͖͔͆̃̈n̸̲̓̊͋́e̸͈͎̥͋̉̎͑ ̸̧̟̽ȉ̸͖͜ń̶̤̱̱̯͂́͘ ̷̩̳̜͋͠c̸̫͇̮̋͜ơ̶̱̭̫̂̆̓m̸̻͛p̷̖̙͝l̸̛̳̭̫̥̂͛̓e̷̢̜͔̦̔t̶̤̋e̸̝͆́ ̴̫̹̗̈́͒v̸͍̣͗̏̓̈ͅã̶͜ͅi̷̧̱͊̓̏̔n̴̡̽̑ͅ ̷͖͊͌j̸̤̦̪͛̐͐ų̷̻̟̯̿̑s̴̯̉ț̵̥͉̎͜ ̸̡̬̦̣͊͌b̴̤̜̼̈́̆̃ě̷̙͂ͅc̷̭͇͗͂a̴̤̥͎͆̃ͅù̶̻̪͚͕ŝ̷̝̞͚̈́ͅe̴̝͛͘ ̵̘̣́͐̀ͅn̴̺͛̿͒̄ó̴̧̖͒n̷̛̩̫̟̩͐̓̄ḛ̵̟̿̓̆̈́ ̶̲̬̋̍͌ö̶̯̜́̕f̵͖̹̎̇̍̍ ̷̻̖͈͂͛̕͜y̸̨͇̘̺̾o̷̫͉̒͝u̷͕̟̹̭͋͠ ̶̳̄l̵̬̜̫̓i̴̼͋͋͑̍ķ̸͍̹̼͊e̴̦͓̥̫̓̑ ̷̺̿̓̚̚ͅm̵̥͙̺̚͜͝͠y̶͇̦͊͛ͅ ̵̻̏b̷̫̼͈͑e̴͙̠͛h̷͖͔̣̎̏̚͝á̴̙̮͈̱v̵̨̹̙̀̕ī̵̋̆͜o̵̫̦̐̌̓ũ̵͚̊̍r̸͍̬̓͗̍̄ ̷̘̰̠͑̂ͅō̴̜͌r̶̡̟̪͍͌͌ ̸̭͙͑͊ạ̴̢̙͗̾͝t̴̠̯͕̳̋̔̀ť̸̞̖̺͖̉̈́͠i̵̟̝̓t̷̨͚͎̎͝u̷̝͝d̷̰͙́͂ę̴̮͈̈́ ̴͔͙͒a̷̧̠͆͒n̸͎̙̪̿̏̿d̶̫̀͝ ̵͓̝̳̠̆t̸̹͕͒̈͘h̷͙̎͆͜͝ǎ̶͖̅͂͛t̷̡̞̀͝ͅ ̶̻̞́̃̋m̵̢̘̻̉̊͗ā̷̝̩͈̋͑̈́͜n̴̨͕͌͊y̸͉͕̜̺̓ ̴̗͓̀̅̑a̶̦͙̣̤̔̉̈͒ṉ̶̟͈͑o̴̹̐̽͜n̶̤̬͖͗y̴͕̻̬͕͝m̷̛̓̒ͅo̸̺̦̽̓u̴̻͊̚͘͝s̶̡̘͊̉͐ ̷̠́p̷̡̟̝̿̃̇e̷̯̳̓̉͆͝o̸͕̞̫̿p̶̢̫̗̾̽̔̕l̷̡͓̞̞͛̅̈́ë̶̛̥̺̯̣̽̇ ̴̥͓͗h̶̪́̆̆͝a̶̰̔v̸̮̼̾̈́̀e̴̠͛̓ ̷̞̩̓̒̄b̶͎̺̲͔͑̈́ě̴̛̘̬̆̚e̸̮͑̀͝n̴̡̼͇͂ ̴̜̜̖̼͐g̸̨̻̯̙̓͋́͝ó̶̧̧̱̖s̴̘̞̺͛͋s̸͎͇̳̄̆̊̚i̶̹͎̭͗̽́͜p̸̺̞̰̤̌́͝i̴̟͊͠n̶͚̍̊̍g̷͚̬̓̕͠ ̶̢̠̓̐̍̎a̷̟̽̓̅̈́b̵͖̖͚̽o̷̡̱̦͇̔͋̀͗ǘ̶̼̗̇̽t̴̠̳̥͇̄͊̅ ̸̝̃m̵̧̹̋͂̄ͅe̷͈̟͐͌̄͂ ̶̞͕͇͎̿̎͆á̴̤̬̒͆̓ľ̶̩͕̠̦͐̕̕l̸̦̒ ̴̛̖̪̾͂o̵̧̧͔͌̋̍̾v̷̻̺̜͈̎̑e̷̛̟͘͘r̵̦̻͇̹͋̕ ̷̟͇̇̕t̸̠̝̆̈́ĥ̵̬̠̱̱͗͗͝ḛ̷̣͔̬̋ ̷̛̪͚̘̬̉͗̏p̷̜̒̍̔̉ḻ̶̄ā̵̢͈̙͋̐̚ͅc̴̢̿̇̌͘e̵̩͉͒̇̕ ̷͚̜̙͒͒r̷̜͗̃ä̵͖̏̌ţ̵̀̾̀h̸̘̠͋e̶͕͚̊͒̓̀ͅŕ̶̨̜̣̆̈́̌ ̷̡̼̿t̴̯̖̑̌̚͝h̶͚̝̊̀̕a̴̮̒́̑͝ň̶̲̣͗̓ ̴̢̯̑s̴̢͉̈́́͌p̷̮̐̓ė̸̪͍̭ạ̴̘͗̊͠k̸̤̾́î̶̤̀̈́͠n̴̖͚̠̯̔ğ̴̖̻́ ̴̤̪̯̬͛͘ȕ̷̗̉̕p̵͎̲̲̓́̈́͠f̵̛̼͚̠̐͗̀r̷̙̟̹̺̿õ̸̲̋̍͝n̵͎̆t̴̼̖̏͊̑̚ ̷͙͈̿͆ô̶͈̐͑̔f̴̢̳̯͊̓ ̸̨̫́͜ṭ̸́͐̅̿h̵͔̻͐̀̀̐e̶̫̔͐i̴̝̚ͅͅr̴̟̩̾̀͜ ̶̱̥͓̏́́̕d̸͎̼̀̆̈́͐ͅì̷̩͍͐s̸̖̏͛̚p̴̹͐̓l̷̯̎͝e̴͙̝͈̻̓̐̆ă̷̜̜̳͛̀̓͜s̵̳̟͔̾̚û̶̡͓̳ŕ̴̨̲̬͔͗ȇ̴̗̼ ̵͍͝á̶̬͓̬̭̏͘͝b̴̢͈̿͝ö̷̰͉̰̥́̍͠ũ̸̦͉͕̼̓̃̄t̸̜̉͊̽ ̷̡̀̀̂̊m̷̫̙̿̍ȳ̵̝̣̲͎̈ ̴̛̛̠̫͊ë̷͕̔̋x̶̘̃̾̽í̶̹̌̌s̸̩͚̥̓̈́ť̴̺̒̌̔e̵̘̥̦̮̋̈͆͝n̵̮̻͔͙̈́c̸̖͓̬͊ē̶̘͋͝.̴̤̒̑̓̀ͅ ̸͕̹̃̆̈́̍͜W̷̨̖̥͒̾̃͛h̸̳̟̗͖͛̒̐y̵̢̦͌ ̶͇̪͒͂̀͌n̶̠̽̈̏o̸̯͕͊̾̽̓t̸̩͇͚͑ͅ ̴̡̞͗̄͗j̸̠͌u̶̥̘̯̝̿̅̓̂s̶̹͊͌͒t̸͌͜ͅ ̶̘̤̱̀̐͝a̴̡̹͆͗͌ď̵̼̭̋͘m̷̭͝í̴̖͈͊ţ̷̍ ̶̞̆̐͠ṫ̷̯̳̠o̵̙͛̇͋͆ ̷̯̫͓̉̍m̴̠̭̪̾e̸͕͂̃͌̐ ̴̝́t̷̳̎͌̀̕h̸̫̖̒̈́̌͝a̵̧̠͈͕͋t̶̨̤̝̪́ ̶̞̦̣̌m̶̭̻̒͝â̵͎͓̗͋͗͘͜n̸̰͖̑̅͋ÿ̴̥͖̦́͂̀͝ ̸̼̍̅̓͠o̴̹̅̍f̶̭̯͇̏̅̈ ̶̰̮͐̍͊͐ÿ̵̧̳̝́́̐ǫ̷͙̣̘̓͌̊́u̴̯̗͋ͅ ̷̙̬̎̈̕͝h̶̳͝e̴̥̘̿̃͒r̴̡͉̠͍͑̽͆͠e̶̱̥̜͠ ̵̨̼̼̋͐̀å̵̲̀r̵̡̤̱̦̍̋́e̵͖̜͘ ̷̳͘ä̵̗͐̀͜͠g̶̠̙͉͇̏ä̷͉̟̙́̏̑̚í̷̻̈̋n̸͕̝̯̈s̴̻̩͉̋̅̀͘t̸̝̭͉͇͌̈́ ̶̦̳̝͆̽͌t̸͖̠̦͐͛͝h̷͖̺͊e̶̺̾̌̈̚ ̵̫̀G̶̡̗͓̎̎̓͋ò̶̭͙̤̋d̵̦̱̻̱̐̿̚ ̸̮̩͌͑̋t̵͓̭̭͂́ḩ̵̳̘̗̅a̵̞͝t̷̞̹̱̿̍͝ ̶̩͎͍̼̕Į̵̺̮̖̒̈̒ ̶̝̂s̸̬̣͉̘̄̓͝e̶͍̠̠̦̊r̷̝͊v̸͍͂ẽ̵̲̻̰ ̸̧͖̊(̸̟̯̠̕̕c̸͍͙̼͇͝l̴̩̥͙̓͂̒e̷͚̒̀a̵͖̘̦̋̄͗ř̸̟l̷̥͉͉̇̏̕y̷̘̝̺͈̍ ̶̖̳͍̿́́͘s̴͔̘͔͆̅̂͝ț̶̛̤͈͗̆̚á̵̳̾̀̒ͅt̶͎̯̦̝͒͛ẻ̵̯̄d̴̥̋̊̎͠ ̶̥̩̱͗͆̏i̸̫̲͐̎n̸̺̰͗͆̈ ̴̝͚͈̩̑̄̕ṃ̸̭͍̳͊̾̄ẏ̷̙̄͗̾ ̸̯̱̃n̵̢͓̮̍͆̐͝ḁ̴̡̧̺͋̾́͠m̶̯̒̀ê̴͚͉̌ ̵̢̀̾́͝h̷͆́ͅḝ̷̲r̶̡̛̗̗̔̿ẹ̸̤̗̤̆̅)̶͓͎̲͉́̑̆̍ ̶̡͂͘͘a̵̖̱͍͐̉n̶̗̠͕̄̿͝d̸̛̛͕̹̻̪̅ ̸͓̓͜ẗ̷̞̂͗h̵̗͕̳͛a̶͇̣̗̾t̷̟͒ ̶̞̹̪̖̍̚y̴̲̬̹̋o̴̪͓͔̓̕ủ̴̱͖̱,̵͈̆̉ ̶̡̰͖̥̅ë̸̫̺̹́ṿ̸̛͖̩̮̈́͆͝e̶͈͐͘n̸͚̳͌̽ ̵̝̙̺̲̏̉̎ẏ̵̡͕̺̩̑̉͠ö̷̤̬͉́u̶͔̍ ̸̢͕͖̬͂̍̆h̴̟̚ͅä̵̠̹́̅v̶̰͚̟̠̈e̷͉̔̇̇͒ ̵̬̄̀̀͝â̵̤̹̣̒͌̾ ̸̜͓͙̠̄̄̂͊b̴͓̎̀̉i̶̯̘̽̈t̵̡̠͕̿͛t̶͚̗̠̓ę̶̦̏̆͆͠r̵̯̽̃ ̷̨̛͉̩̗͆͌g̷̜͙͜͝r̸͇͇̜̰͗u̸̘͕͙̿̿̔ḓ̸̯́͋͆͒g̸̼̙͍̯̾͋̑̽ȇ̵̱͍ ̶̝͘a̷̘̠͌̈́͌ͅg̵̢̛̥̰͌̾͝a̵̱̭̙͊͊ĩ̸̬̻ͅn̷̡̬͑̂̂̕s̷̱̈̾͠ṭ̵͙̝͛̓̌ ̷̥̽̓m̴̛̰̯̜̆̽̈́ḛ̷̬̤̎͝ ̵͆͘ͅp̶̛̜è̶̯̟̫̾̋r̶͇͔͔̩̆͛͝s̷̱̝͇̥̈́͒̓͝ȏ̷̤͉̤̰́̚n̴͕͚͉͌͛͂ả̵̡̛̱̝̓l̶̛͍̼̜͋̋͒ĺ̷̥̪͈͕͌͝y̵̫̿̓̃̃.̷̗͈̄̉̀̊ ̷̩́͗̇̚Ȋ̴͎͙́̾̚ ̵͖̤̞͍̀̇̕k̸̡͇̲͊͑̏͊ǹ̸̖̞͍́̿̉ͅo̷̢̳̖̱̒̀̚͠w̵̞̲̟͉̄̌ ̷̲̻͊̓̿͝y̷̱̲̫̏͛̆ó̵̠̤u̵̳͝ ̴̨͇̄̓͝c̷̺̞̦̀a̴͔͛ǹ̶̲̑̃ ̵̻͕͓̌̑c̷͓͛ă̴͎̟̹̰r̵̦̉ě̷̳̤́͊̚ ̵̖̽͐͝ļ̶͍̮͖̔̂͐̕e̴̼͛͜s̸̺̤̣̞͒s̵̱͚̺̍̄ ̴͍̄͗a̸͕͇̅ḅ̶̨̼̃̀͌͛o̶̻̪̹̕̚͜u̴͔͇͍̓͗͜t̷̝̗́̾͆́ͅ ̵̥͚͎͒̆̿͝ľ̴̄͆͜͝o̸̮̻̿s̷͚̎̇ì̵̮̽n̶̢̛͈g̶̫̖̰͎͋̀ ̶̰̟̹̲͂ḁ̷̯̒̽n̵̜̲̐͆̈́̆ͅ ̸͓͕͌͘ͅṳ̶̤̒̊̀ṋ̵̛͑w̴̲̩̃e̶̢̻̬̼͂͘͝ĺ̴̙̻̾c̶̳̼̖̝͊͛̀o̸̙̩͇͐ͅṃ̷̢̪̊̌̓̚e̵͎̣̩̻̋̅͗͠d̵͇̈̎̽̋ ̷̡̣̫̆̿̋̚a̴̲͓̕ṋ̵͒̕̚ͅd̶̪̺͛̒ ̶̜̝͋ū̷͕͚̳͂͜ń̷̢ͅw̶͍͓̓ȁ̶̧̤̬̅̐n̷̛̳̯͆͌̂t̴̘̝͌͠e̶͖̔̊̋̓d̵̠͠ ̶͙̼̱̊̀̀͗m̵̞̓̃̕ͅe̷̱̫͎͂̊m̶̦̱͋͑b̸̤̯̾e̷̺͒ŕ̶̟ ̵̘̠̘̣̀̉́̄l̷̹̘͔͊̑̀͌i̸̧̲̺̺̊k̵̛̞̪͋̂e̵̦̝̥̋͑̔ ̸̨̗͕̏̈Ï̷̛̜̀̾ ̸̧̣̥̫͐̊̀ā̸̜̿̑̕m̶̯̱̳͖̅̈ ̸̢̼̃̀̃i̵̡̝̟͂͂͝n̷̪͍͑̐͌ ̶̧̄̆̈́̈y̶̦̜̽̀̈͜ǫ̷̈̃͠͝u̴̢̹͕̹͋͊̉ṟ̶̛̛̝͊ ̸̼̞̈̒͆͘g̸̱͉͓̏̆̅͝r̶͎̜̫̅̔̂̃ą̷̞̩̃̽͑͌ņ̵̖̜̠̄́͗̕d̴̨̥̦͊̚ ̴̤̮̚g̴̥̜͗̈ǎ̸̍ͅm̸̭͑̌͑ͅe̴̢̢̞̼͑ ̵͍̐͊̊ǒ̵̮́͋͝f̴͑̐͜ ̸̡̺̬̑̈́͊ṣ̸͖̞͇͋̐ü̶̧͔͊c̴̖͊c̶͈̟͆̋ę̴͈͌̅s̸̯̰̰͐͛̃ș̴̨̟̀̈ ̴̫̯̆͜ǎ̸̬̳̪s̷̞͔͋͗͛̏ ̸̠͍̫̖͊͒͝s̸̠͍̲̐̾͝u̸͎͒̆̆͝c̴͓̝̺̱̉͗ẖ̵̉́͌͌ ̵͇̰̣̘̔͗̆̕ẁ̶̞͈ẻ̷͕͈͜ ̵͇̞͖̐́͘c̸̰̑́̓̉ͅà̵̪̈́͌n̵͙̬̜̉͋̀͜ ̶̫̦̼̺̈͊̉͝o̷̝̣͂̎̊͘b̶͓̖̟̋̿v̵̝̎i̸̧͚͇͔̎͠o̴̗̗͝ủ̴͍̓̀s̷̜̹̐͐ḽ̴̨̛̣̊̈͠ÿ̴̢͈̖́͂̓͘ ̵̻͓͚̿̐͐̽s̷̼̤͇̉̚͠ế̴̞͓͈̩͌̚e̸͉͒̇̆ ̶̨̻̫̇̇ͅt̸̞̒̈́ḫ̸̹̺̒̈̑ą̴̘̖̋̽t̷̢̪̣̉̉̽̀͜.̴̰̱́̑̿ ̷̘̗̇̈́̕I̴͕̾'̷̡͍̿̍m̶̡̛̭̙̈́̉̈́ ̵͚̺̤̉͋ͅȏ̴͚̱͉f̸̛̠̖͊̉͛ ̴̊̀̊̊͜n̴̪̤̭̓̓ơ̶͍̂̊͒ ̶̮̟͚́̊u̶̧̪̹͆̾̉̕s̸͇̎̂ë̴̢̱͑̃ ̷̯̟́͜t̸͓̩̾̏́̏o̸̳͈̽̀ ̴̞͂̈y̵͕̓̋͘o̷̻͐̽̊ů̵̬̱ ̵̤́͊͜a̸̧̖̰̾͐̽̓s̴̜͂ ̶͈̣̔̽͑̚a̶̯̮̩̜͗̅̚n̶̫̰̚ ̷͖͍̫̞̂̒̕͠ȁ̶̭͆͑̀n̴͓̄̊̀͝n̷̡̟͆̐ṍ̶̡͎̺̚͝y̶̡͇̚ͅį̵͉̰̌ͅñ̷̢̞̻̼͠g̴̼̔͂͑͠/̷͎͚̃̕ȑ̷̘͎ë̷̮̥̞́̓g̸̩̒͗ŭ̸̪̟͈̍̌̉l̷̨͂͛́͘ä̷̪̹́ŕ̴̘̣́̿ ̷̘̦͈̎͊̀p̵̛͓̺̌͗͝l̶͎͙̰͇̃͒̈a̵͈̮̋̉̍ͅy̸̮̥̲͠è̷̯̑r̶͎̠͙̃̊ ̶̜̤̜͗ą̷̌n̵͕̽̓̓͠d̴̮͑̓ ̶͖̙̑͗̂͛t̵̰̂̉͜͝ȟ̴̯͚̹͆̕͠a̵̙̔̽͗̿t̷̯̬̜͝ ̸̠̫̻͂ȳ̵̺͚̤̎ơ̴̗̺̠ụ̴̇͊͜ ̸̰̞̾̈a̶̢̟̫͋̓̓͋ṝ̶̛͍̀͠ẽ̵̢ ̸̖̩͕̊̕ḏ̷̠̦̹́i̴̛͇͔s̴͎͍̏g̷̩͎̉̇̔͘ų̸͖̙̒̊s̵͈̳̳̈̅t̸̟͎̽́́͘è̷̢̺͖̃͌̄d̵͖͕̗̞̅̔ ̷͕̗̝͍̃̌̈b̸͍̭̂y̵̢̌ ̴̙͈̪̤̍ḿ̷̛͕̲͉͊͜e̸͎̅̾ ̷͚̕b̶̢̡͉͓̀̽͝ẹ̷̳̌̕c̴͕͌͐͆͠a̴̪̒͂̈ư̸͓̩͙͍͂̇̀ş̷̨̖̎̇͠é̶̗̣̬̉̿ ̵͖̮̎̄͛I̴̘͉̒ ̸͚̦̟̆̅ä̸̪̙͓̼́̔m̷͚͈̻͔͑̍ ̵̬͂̍͂͒ä̶̡̩̥͒ ̵̼̝͚̙͌͂Ç̷̯͙͂̊h̴̳̻̪͆r̶̥͔̙̣͑̈̐i̷̼͖̫̎s̵̪̗̱̒̌ͅţ̷͋͠i̸͈̱̯͌͘ą̶̤̼̪̈́̄͘n̵̤̅̓ ̵̮̩̺̓̍̒͜(̷̙͎̪͎͐͆́̿ş̸̩̅ţ̵̛̪̻̺̀r̴̗̩͑o̴̦͂̈́͗ņ̸̙̬̜̄͊g̵̬̪̔ ̷͔̭̋̑̀͂ͅǵ̸̢͗ǘ̸̲̍̇t̷̗͚̻̄ͅ ̶̨̛̞̘͈͑͛̓f̸̥̺̱̰̾̋e̸̤͕̦͗̉ẹ̴̏͒̆̈l̸̙͈̀͘ḯ̸̫̲͖̮n̶͖̊͝ǵ̵͖̠̈̎)̴͍͉͙̜͂̍̈́,̸͔̪̯̩͂̎ ̸̖̞̼͎̑̀̑̕s̴̛̯͋͌ö̸̼́͘ ̴̜̑͗́y̴͎͛o̴͍̰̐͑u̵͉̮͍̰̔ ̶͚͂͂h̸̺͛ḁ̷̛͇̯̲̈́̀v̸̧̠̀̅͑é̸̛̹͖ ̷̡͕́̕b̸͖͖̼̋͝e̷͚̫̟̔ẻ̴͕̙̦̱n̵̛̝ ̴̨̭͚̾̊̎t̵̯́̀͐ớ̵̢̡̗̅l̵̳̥̻̋̽̍ë̴̛̥͙́̌r̵̳̭̰̀̔a̴̲̻͊̈́̈́̓t̴̖͕̼̃͆͘͝i̷̳͛͝ͅǹ̶͙ͅg̵͎̳̜̏́͐ ̶̞͎͗̈́̒m̶̰͈̕͘͘y̵̓̒ͅ ̶̝͍͚̙̓͘ṅ̶̘̤͌͘͝ǫ̵̌̓̒̿n̶̩͋͠s̷̫̉͜e̴̮͙͈̋̾̋͝n̸̢̜͍̈́̀s̸̩̖̬͖̓ḛ̶̳̌͝ ̵̬̭͚̜͌ā̶̯̀̌̓n̷̖͗̅d̵̡̰̻̏́̽ ̶͈̿n̸͓̊̏ủ̴͖̰i̴͚̫͆̿͆ś̴̖̟̾a̶̱͇̔̎n̴͕͊̀̃̾c̸͍̞̈́̍͜e̸̫̲͙̦͋̊͛͝ ̷͈̦͎̔̔͑̎ḟ̸̻͆͑͑o̸͇͇̊̿͐͂r̸͉͚̝̀̔͛ͅ ̷͓̏̉͛͐͜š̴̢̨͍̞ơ̸͓͉̓̾ ̷̢̑́̇ļ̴̹̽o̴͈͒n̸̢͇̮̞͌g̶̨͙͑ ̶̧͙̙̪͆͛̊n̸̦̽̈́ỏ̷̳̠̱̯̔̀w̵͉͎͚̍͠ ̶͔͕̹͕̑̀a̵͈͙͕͒̽n̵̢̮̋d̷̯̜̬͖̂̈ ̵̙͖͕̓͜ḑ̸̮̰̫͒͝ė̵͔̺̜̣̆č̸̬̞̙̲́i̵̝̪̥͑d̶͎͇̀̋̃e̸̳̺͋̎̌̓ď̴̹̻̋̿̎ ̴̫̼̗̌t̸͚̖̦̤͆̿͊o̷̹̬̙̤͋͐͘ ̷͕̝̎ͅẽ̴̞͓̲͊ṇ̵̢̯͙̒͛̊͠ḏ̷̖̣͚̊̇ ̸͎̳̤͛ḿ̴̢̛͓̩̀ÿ̶̨̥͙́̈́ ̵̨̟̙̅͝ẻ̴̥̚ͅf̸̠̓̓͘f̵͉̗̏͝ǒ̸̲̞̪̩̋r̴̯͝t̵͉̳̭̄́̐̚s̴̲̯͛ ̴̦̂̔̑̕w̸̩͕̼̿͜ĭ̸͖͓̟t̴̙͕̃h̴͇̝͈́̅ ̵̩̙͉͗̿t̴͎̳̹̆ḩ̵̼̹̼͠i̷̪̍̏͗͂s̸̝̥͊̋̐ͅ ̵̱̼́̈́f̸̧̳̗̍̈́͗̍͜i̶̡̮͕̺̎̍̉n̶̫̍͂à̷̢̰̋͌l̸̳̠̩̣̾̿ ̶͚̤̏͘b̷̲͑l̷̩͒͝ŏ̴̢͍̹̀̆͜ẇ̶̪̳̩͜͝.̵̭̆͋̚ ̸͍̾I̴͎͍͒̔͒ ̷͉͈̠̌͆ģ̵͔̳͉͆̌̾e̴͔̗̙̣̒t̵̲̤̯͌ ̸̘̬̫͎͊̕i̷͍̣̻̘̾͊̓t̸̢̹̩́̍͂̕,̷̛͖̻̈̑͘ ̸̛̪̝̪̻̆͝Ì̶̻̫̳̤̓̾'̷̹̘͔͐͗͆m̴̱͆̃̀ ̸͉͝a̶͖̤̺̤̾͘͝ ̴̼̙̜̼̌̅̎͋p̸̳̫͍̀a̸̞̟͆̉̍i̴̡̠͑ṋ̴̎̌̄͝ ̴̧̇̓̽͠ĩ̶̂̈́͜n̷͍̎ ̷̢̡̮̾̚͠ẗ̷̗̠́̈h̸͓̮̉̈́͠͝è̴̹͚͂͛͜ ̵̨̘̗̥̇͐́̏ę̵̛͉́̈̎y̷̢̾̅ę̶̙̣̅ ̴̨͚̮͚̈́̈̓a̷̜̜̔ṉ̵̬̘͕̾ḑ̴̔̋̚ͅ ̵̗̦͎̐̒a̷̪̹̐̎͘͝ ̴̧̈́̚t̷͎̏͆̀͠o̸̤͉̗͑̚x̸̨̧͓͐̔ͅi̸̢͌͑̕c̷̣̖͙̘̿̂ ̵͇̰̖͊c̵̨̛͇̹͖̀͝e̵̪̼̐́͘͝l̶̜̇͑̚l̶̨̘͔̈́̏ͅ ̴̹͇̱̤͋i̸̭̲̿́̄̚n̷̩͌̾́ ̸̠͚̰̃̒̏̿y̶̨̯̑̎o̶͕͒͛͐u̵̪̫̼͎͝r̶̪̃̀̃́ ̵͇̦̊͒̈́e̷̤̫̐́y̷̛̝̠̯̐̌ė̵͕̍̇s̴̫̣̅̕ ̷̬̫̾͆̌ͅt̸̟̪̲͒̈́ḧ̸̩̩́͒͘ȧ̸̘̳̱̳̏̒͂t̶̤͎̦̪̑̓̑̿ ̸͖̄́n̶͔̺͌ę̸̞͆͌̿̂ḙ̶͕̈́̕d̸͕̪͕̋̀̏s̷̬͖̿̓̅ ̶̯̯́͝t̶̖͘͜͜ò̸̖͙̯̝̿ ̵̞͋̕ḃ̴̪̗͜e̷̞͎̓͠ ̸̬̫̳̤̈́͂̔͠e̸͖̖͖̐ͅx̵͓̦̐t̶̛͎̖̭̽͋̚ȅ̵͈͕̮̪̌r̵̢̦̹̯͐m̵̺͆̀͌ị̷̖̘̜̌n̵̥̾̃͝ă̵̱̬̟͆͘͝t̵̼̳̽͒ē̸͜d̵͍̼͙̈̑̆ ̵̬̦̈͘f̴̨͕̮̐̑̓̃ͅr̶̭̍͠o̷̘̭͙̩͒̓͊m̶̳̫̒̍́̅ ̶̺̬̱͂̃͆̚t̸̡̯͑̎h̸̹͕͓̽̎͝e̶̯̩͋̏ ̶̭̥̭̕ḡ̴͉̳̊a̵͔͓͆m̴̨͚̃è̵͙̠̩̠.̵̭̖̲͋ ̷̪͇̲̮̏Í̶̝ ̴͍̠͉̜͗̍̌̎a̴̦̮̺̚͝m̸͙̪̝͂ ̷̛͇̥͍̓ḓ̷̈́͐͂̾i̷̡̜̔s̵̙̲̓̅͠r̴͓͎͐̍͛̈́e̶̢̲̾g̵̦̗̏a̶̻̙͎͆ŕ̵͍̮̪̚d̷̢̻̣̓̋e̸͚̓̾̔d̴͍̩̮̿͋̅͝ ̴͎̥̖̎͐̿f̷͍̬̓̐o̶͉͚͋̅̂̈́r̸͓͇̻̊̐̆͜ ̶̨͇̲̌m̷͔̫͆y̵͍̘̮̏̈́ ̴̠̹̥̒̋̚r̸͚̤̚͠i̵̧͈̮̎̍g̶̢͙̟̣̃ḥ̸̨̳̔̐̀t̶̗̬͆͌̑̾ͅs̷̭̙͕̽͜ ̷̧̪̪̝̾̕b̸̧̲̗̎̓̌̀ͅë̴͍́́c̴̢̺̗̅̊̉́ͅà̵̝͖̋̋u̷̩̦͈̮͠s̸̛̜̰̀̀e̸̢͙̹̽̄̑̊ͅ ̵̰̐ỵ̵͖͑o̸̼̐̉̈͠ų̶̟̲͔̒̾̾ ̸̨͙̝͙̌̍̔h̴̯̠̣͍͠ȧ̷̯͎̻̒̕v̵̛̝͑ë̴͈̦́͐̄̋ ̶̤͙̦̔a̵̟̞̕ļ̸̢͙̈́̏̈́l̵̡̟̣͊ ̴͍̋͜t̸͓͈́̇̂͒h̸̟͚͐͋e̴̙̺͚͖̋͌̌ ̷̧̏̊r̸̨͎͂͆͝͝i̶̛̝̯͇̺̒g̷̡̗̞̔̀̕͘ḧ̵̨̺́̅̚t̵̪͈̞̀̋s̴̛͍͊̊̊ ̶̤̰̠̪̿̍t̴̺͕̤̅o̴͇͎̱͛͌̾ ̴̧̮͔̪͒̐d̷̰̣̔̈́̃ǫ̶̘̐̕ ̸̡̗̥̺͛͊͠w̷̪̼̹͉͑̋̓͠ĥ̶̰͆́̌ͅa̵̻̫̚t̵͎̅͋̑̚e̴͇͝͠v̴̯̀e̷̙͖̞̋͒r̵̟̣̣͋ͅ ̷̹̗̙̽̂̈s̵̹̬̍e̶̯̦̺̎̽̋e̷͕̞̋͒́m̶͇͔̌̌̃s̵̡̖̈́͐̐̕ ̵̞̎͐͝f̷̦̭̎͐̒ͅi̶͔̜͖͋̄n̴̘̠͚͚͌̓͘͠ȩ̴̭̫̏̃̀̚ ̷̢͚̹͚̽͊̔̾f̸̛̯͍͚ŏ̵̼̈r̵̬̜̻̈́̉̀ ̵͎̝͍̬̈̂̎y̸̥̋̔̐͝o̵̢̩͈̬̊̕ū̸̧͉̱ ̴̭̇t̸̠̜͇͎͆̾o̴̧̒̽ ̶̧̓̀͛d̶͉̪͑̑o̶̹̳͉̓̓̂ ̷͙̹̰̎͂ͅw̵̨͚̹̔̐̕ĭ̴̫̈́́͝t̸̰̯̯͔̂h̶͈͉̍͂͠ ̸̭̳͓͍̏̏̐̃a̵̼̔̍̉l̸͍̣̅͆̉̑ĺ̴̹͕ ̵̫̭̝̆̿̽t̶͇̻̆̀̎ḥ̷̔͋͘͝a̶̢̅ṱ̶͉̣̄ ̴̘͍̹̬̉̏̔p̶̡̬̲̃̚o̷̻̯̣̹̕w̵̰͉͚͆͗̒e̸̝͚̙̊͘͜r̵͓̽͑͋̚ ̸͍͓͉̣̉ḁ̴̿͋͊n̴̥̖̳͚̂͠ḏ̶̘̃̎̀̅ ̷̪̖͇̪̂̌p̶̱͈̏͗̓̆ř̴̠̦̱ë̸̺͇̪́͆s̶̯̻̟̜̏̕ť̵̘i̸̲̗̓̾̚ġ̵̪̘e̴̪̋ ̸̼̜̀̾a̶͉̅͑ṱ̴͓̼̖̅ ̸̝̅̇̓̆h̷̻̜̱̍͊̃͐ạ̶̋̒͜n̸͓̉̕͝d̶̗̊.̸̫̱̭͋͝ ̴̱̈́̾͠Ẅ̷̙́͝h̶̨̨̟̔̔͊a̵͙̩̦̘͒̈́̏̆t̸̖́̒̌̅ ̸̧̠̦͇̍̒m̴̫͇̑́̑ȍ̵̳̼̙͂̚ṙ̴̨̛̯̐͠e̴̯͔̿̀̀ ̷̦̊̊́c̶̨̛͔̝̭̃̕͝ȃ̶͚̟̋͑̌n̸̘͘ ̷̭͉͉̫͊́I̷̥̔̄͌̚ ̷͍̽̇̊s̵̟̦͙̅͒ǎ̷̮̱̜̆́y̶̧̛͘ ̶͕̮͉̎̈́̆̋o̶̗̙͋́̏͜t̷̡͓̬̉͌̎̏ḩ̶̫̖̞͆́̓ë̷͕́r̸͖̉̔̎͜͝ ̷̫̾͆t̸̨̄̈́͛h̶͖̯͍͗a̶͈̐͗̄n̵̢͂ ̸̛̼̀̐̕h̶̨̬̥̍̏a̷̭̤̗̋̽̂v̷͕̺͝í̶͍̭̋͌̕ͅn̴̮͍͓͛̂g̸̲̽ ̸͎͊́̈́̕ţ̷̡͖̞̏o̴̜̔̚ ̶̢̘̮̂͠f̸̪̗͎̐̚o̷̝̠͕̟͌͂̔r̴͇̭̀̇̎̓c̴̛̦͈̑̒̊i̴̧̝̣͑̎͌b̶̛̙́̈́̃l̵̡̦̞͓͝͝y̶͙̑̓͘͘ ̸̝̻̣̑́͝b̸̧̨̳͗̅̔̊ḛ̸̪͈̓̄ ̴͖̮̩͍̎̏͝͝s̸̡̗̳͌u̸͈̯͇̎̂b̶̼̾͋̚͠d̶̡̯̄u̶̱̻͌̂͘ë̵͚̠̏̚d̸̢̗̗͉́̊͛̏ ̸̣͒̏͛t̸̫̀̀o̷̠̜̳͊ ̶̮̈̒͠y̵͓̖͖͓̌̈́̐ó̴͎͓̖̐u̴̟̲̬͖͊̓r̵̻̥̤̍̾͌͗ ̷̹͊f̵̛̣̝̏̋̂i̷͚̊̽͋̀n̴̯̆̐a̶̺̝͚͐͛l̴̻͇̮̲͆̀̈́̚ ̸͓̫̇d̷̢̜͊͑ͅe̸̬̗̞͠c̸̗̭̎͐̕͠i̷͔̰̮͂͂s̶̰̙̉̈̓̈ͅi̸̛̤̟͆̏ǫ̴̢̭̓͋̿̚n̶͔͉̮͒̈́ ̷̳̼͗̄̈̽h̵̡̯̓͝e̶͍̓͐̔r̸̨̩̲̊ĕ̴̘̕ͅ.̴̹̙̀͠ ̸͕̓̇͌͠Ỹ̸̥͑̏o̷͓̬̫͚͊̉̕͝ų̴̝̝̳͂̐r̵̭͖̬̓̈́̐̈ ̶̡̳͚̱̌̓̌s̸͚͈̬͐ų̷̠͔͛̉f̶͖͕̩͌̄͛f̸͓̬̀͝e̸̡̡̟̐r̷̞̝̒ì̷̖̺̬̟n̵̪͉̈͂g̵̣̀͗̈́͜s̵̹͍̐̓̚ͅ ̵͔͉͇̳̃̀ą̵͎̻͉̌̄̊̚r̴͎̜̟̿͂̿́e̵̗̥̤̿̀̄́ ̴̢̤̼̜̈̿̿͝f̷̹͔̿̓̽î̸͖͇̃͗n̶̬̰̠͖̔̀͝a̵̢̯̺͔͊l̴̠̈́l̸̤͚̭̺͌̂̉y̷̛̳̋̂͠ ̶̝̟̎̈́ǒ̴̥͈̙̓v̴̧̟͚̓͝e̴̱͛ȓ̶̡̿͝ ̷̞̜̼̇͂͋̈n̷͖͋͌o̶̧͕̿̑̋͜w̸̧̼̋ ̴̺̊͘á̷̞̍š̴̱̮̱͙̓ ̶̙̻̪̿̓̀͆t̷̮̝̼̃͜͠ḧ̵̦̰̾̀͌e̸̗̺͇͗̈̎ ̸̰͎͑̑͠p̷͔̩̋͗l̷̝̟̻͋̒̀̓ḁ̴͉̖̰̓g̶͖͓͉̊ṷ̶͕̄e̸̟̜̊̐ ̸̬̎̽̏͌ȋ̶̗̿͑̈͜ş̵̙̎ ̸͎̦͍̓́ͅr̵̨̡͑ẻ̵̲̦̼͇̔̅m̸̢͎̼͛̚ͅỏ̸̮̀͌ͅv̷̲̎͝ẹ̵̃̏̆d̷̛̻̩͕̤͋̎͌ ̴͇̘̣̋́̚ạ̸͗̈́̈́t̵̪̊̕ ̷̮̲̍́͊̍l̴̬̎͌a̸̟̦̬̔͐̕s̴̯͈̘̲̉̒t̷̡͉̼̬̀́̎͝.̸̨͝.̶̣͕̜̺̍̔̂.̸̧̛̱̤͈̾
    ̷̦͍̙̼̊͌̂̕
    ̸͚̪͌̉̽̍I̵̫̽̌͌n̶̝̳̠͆͗̽ ̸͍̞̿͆̾r̸͖̈͊̓̅ę̵͖͖̿̄̊ͅs̶͙̓̿̿̍p̷͓͐͘o̴̺̪̝̽̓̒n̶̛̠̍͐́s̸͎̅ȅ̷͈̮͇ ̶̡̤͛̃̒̚ẗ̶̩́͌̆̂o̴̙̊̑͠ ̴͍̠̖́̅́ÿ̷̩̣́̐̔͑ǫ̵̪͛͘u̷̟̐̈́̀r̶̼̀͑̚͠ ̸̻͉̬̈́́C̵̟̯͛́E̷̙̩̊̌̐͝Ó̷͚̮̙̲͊̎'̷̦̹̩͝͝s̸͔̬̩̉̇̉ ̷͉͚͉̔̾͑ḑ̷̟͇̇ȅ̵͕͇̦̑c̵̼̭̅̇̆ị̸̍̏ŝ̷͖̎͘ĭ̸͎̍ö̸͕̩̭́n̶̨̮̯̐:̵̲͎͔̲̄͋͐̿ ̵̣̠̯̋̈́͊̈́Y̶̧̑̀̊̊ͅo̸̘͉̣̟͑̄̓̏u̷̧̨̒̐͝ ̸̮̺͈́ŵ̴̳̋̔̽e̵̲͈̠̯̐͑̋ṟ̶͎͋̓͜ế̵̥̞̀̅ ̷̮͚̟̈ĉ̸̺͕̔́͘ͅo̸̳͐̉͊n̶̛̛̥̩̙s̶̢̛̘̝̈́̋̾ţ̷͙̀̆̔́͜a̷̬͌̌ñ̵̰̆͜t̴̤͎̿̈̅̄l̸̝͕̰͐͐y̶̯͒̒͌͂ ̸͖̎w̶̩͠ȧ̷̹͆͝r̵̞̙͕̎̿͘͜n̵̫̪̭͕̏́͗e̷̮͋̆̚͘d̸̫̩̼̎ ̵̬̼̳̿̅ä̸̡͍̝̠b̶̧̬̣͊͝ō̵̖͍̮̗̓̚u̴̡̼̹͋́̌t̸͇͂̈́̀͘ ̶̛̛͈̉͠y̴̛̫̥̥ǒ̴̰̾ú̴̦͑͝ȓ̴̩̥ ̶̳̅b̶̤͓͕̿͜e̴͓͒̏͌̕h̴͚͙̬̄͋a̸͖̤̐̋͐̇v̵̫͔̀i̸̬̝̰̼̾͌o̶̻͙͋̄̀͝ų̶̛̰͙́͌r̷̻̟̞͒͠ ̸͓͕̽̚ĩ̵̛̭͈͖͂͘n̴̞̜̺͙͛̉̄-̶̧̱̦̩̈́g̵̥̩̓̍̕ͅạ̵̮͋m̸̘̹̬̋̐̓̐͜ë̴̢̩͍̭́͛̕,̴̲͔̐͛͘ ̶͙͑̈́̄a̶̛̬̮̲̞̔̂͗n̶̼̈́̚͘d̶̳̩̥̣̍̉̀̀ ̸̡̓̌y̵͕͓̯̯̔o̵̖̔ǘ̵̫̺̤̏̚͜͝ ̴͇̥͛̀̎̃r̵̯̔e̴̤͕͝f̶̲̝͗̉ư̷̞͚̒̚s̶̩̲͗̎̏͊e̸͚̦͚̝̍̌̐̏d̵̡͚̼̬̔͑ ̸̭̖̎͐͗͑ͅt̷̖̯̲̳͠o̶͉̐̿́̀ ̸̥͇̻̻̈́͝ş̴̛̮̮͉t̸̠͆ǫ̸͈̼̍p̸̹͕̽͆̌ͅ ̵̍͐͐̀ͅd̴̘͓͙̂̀o̴̧͖͊̏̃i̷̧̝̘͑̆̚͜n̸̬̹̤̆̆̐̍g̸̢̖͔͈̓͆̕ ̴̰̜̯̈́̅͑̀ĭ̴̡̲̟̣̈͊̽t̷̥̣̰̑.̵̢̛̖̭̒͛ ̸̺̪̿Ǐ̷̧͇̇͝ ̸̥̻̬̀̊͜w̸̝͛̌̎͛a̴̟̐̂̇̓s̶͓̼̘͍̎ ̴̧̠͙̒͜ṡ̷̖̔̀̍͜͜ì̴̧͐͌̉c̶̻̜̹͒̏̒͘ḱ̴̥̫͙̾ ̸̛̙̙͈̓̄o̴͗͆̏̍͜f̵̡̳̼͝ ̶̙̚h̷͉͇̓̓é̸͕̮̿̕a̸͇̜̔̈́͗͝r̵͈̦̱̼̽̀ĭ̶̪̎͑̍n̵̙̟͋́̕ğ̴̨͖̣̇̑̐ ̸̛͇̭̬̗͂̒͛a̸͓̗͌́b̷̡̟͔̀̉ȯ̸̯͉̭͈̈́͒ù̶̼̺̯t̷̘̭̲͋̈́ ̶͔͗͑ý̵̡̯̙̮̎ǫ̶͚̰͝u̷̟͒̈̐̿,̸̧̞͙̬̊ ̴̖͓͍̃̏c̵̡͉͈̜̽o̴̰̦͈̎̽͠n̸͍̺͆ͅs̷̮͚̮̽t̸̹̟̃̎̀ą̵̳̲͈̂̔̕ń̷̺́̚t̵͎͇̊l̷͙͚̈́͗̕ẏ̵̹̦̊̅ ̴͔̓̄͜ģ̴̨̖́̀e̴͔͒͌t̷̛͔͙̋ͅt̵̖̙͘i̸̫̓̿̚͝n̸̲̫̏̀g̶̛̲̤̉̅ͅ ̸̗͙̒r̸̘̟͕͗ȩ̷̗͗̒͝͠p̵̛̟͈͊o̷̫͑́̚̚r̷̗̖̘̉́́͝t̶̙́͘s̷͙͖̫͚̄͐ ̸̻̞͆͋̕à̵͖̲̽͆g̸͔͈͎̀͂̐̈a̵̛̹͂į̷͓̓͗̿̿n̶̰̲̓̒͋ṡ̵̻t̶͉͆̄̀ ̴̢̹̠̟̔̊̌ý̶̜͈̐o̸̙̥͓͔̐̇ṷ̷̌̏̕,̶͍͖̃ ̶̣̅̀͝ą̸̜̱͂͝ṉ̴͊̀̽̊͜d̴̤̤̲̤̈́̃ ̷̢̛͙̖̒͐͂y̷̹͛͗͑o̶̧̺͉͇̒̃u̸̮̫̯̲̾ŗ̷̹̰̤̽ ̸̲͊a̷̗̹̽̿͋t̶̢̲̱͔̓͒͝͝ṭ̶̫̉i̸̞̫̮̍̀̉̐ţ̶̠̪̣̐u̶̖̬̼͖͌d̶̛̺͚̹͋̄ẹ̸̿ ̶̲̓͋̌í̴͈̫͜ͅn̴̝̳͙̝̿̎͆̄ ̶͉̪͌̇ǵ̵̭̄̋͘e̸͔̬͕͂n̶̦̱͉̙̓̅͛͋e̶̡͉̿̈́r̵̦͚͓̕a̷̢͇͔͒̈́̾̕l̵̞̪̜͓̄̽.̵̬͖̈́ ̴̺͕̟͆̀Ḯ̷̱̈́͛,̴͔͍̀ ̴͕̪͕̌́ǎ̶̤͠ş̶͉͉̞̓̄̂͝ ̵̼̲̋ẘ̷̜͐̈́͘ͅé̷̩̣̙͋͜l̶̺̓l̷̩̽ ̸͎̽ä̶͇̝́͂s̴͇͕̑̔ ̸̼̼̇̾͝t̴̞͐̄̕͝h̵̺̯̿̐͌ė̴̬̃̓͌ ̷̢̭̎͑͋͒ṣ̶̆t̴͙̦̎̊̚a̶͖̪͖͒̒̑̓f̵͖́͠͝f̶̯̂̾̾,̵̢̌̏ ̶͈̘̻̫̍ẃ̴͍͜ȁ̶̫̝̄͠n̵̯͔̑̀͂͝t̶͇̦̿͐̈ȩ̷̒̇̇́d̶̼̠͍̯̀̅̽ ̸̠͕̓͐i̴̹̟͑͊͑ț̶̠͓͈̀ ̷͓͋͝ţ̵̯̮̉͌̑ò̸̹͈̾̓ ̶͉͓̉͛s̷̤͌͝t̵̳͓̒̔̈ó̷̢͓͜p̴̨̡̨̛̠͐́.̶̹̍̆ ̶̰͠Ỳ̷̖̟͉ŏ̵̢̦̥̙͐̉̾ȗ̶̳͓̬̎ ̴̧̖̮͕̐͛̒ẇ̵͈̟̝̕i̸̫̣͈͂͌͝͝l̸͙̹̬͎̊͝l̵͈̬̼͉͒͆̈́ ̷̗̥̲̝̓̆̌͝ṋ̶͋̕ô̴̯͜t̸̛̯͇͙͜ ̶̧̥̟͍̅̒b̵̗͑͊̕é̷̙̬̦̼̿́ ̷̧̬͇͎̏̆̚̚u̸̢̽̾͋̾͜n̷̩̼̦̓̚b̴̥̝̿̉͘a̶̠͈͋̆n̵͉͛ǹ̷̞̑͗̈́ë̴̗́̃̒d̴̹͎̠̤̽.̷̨͇̔͆̑
    ̶̙͇̯̝́̌̈́̌
    ̵̨̛͎̖C̶̠̪͝r̵̛͍͎͎ͅe̸̯͖̘͂̌̓̏d̸̗̓i̷̫͆ẗ̸͚̬͚̥́͒s̶̪͓͂̍͋ ̸͖͔͆ẗ̶̡͙̹͔́̆͗ớ̶̺̰͋ ̶̤̜͖͛c̶̹̱͌̀̄̈́ȯ̶̗̆̀p̷̼̅͛̄̑y̵̮̹̦͆͌̾͘ ̵̡͎̯͊͘a̴̛̬̮͓̝ņ̸̝̌͌d̴̹̻̂ ̶͈̮̹̈́ͅp̷͖̬̲̩̑̈́a̷̘͋͠s̸̲͇̊̈́̋̉t̴̖̠͉̅͊ẻ̵̦̖̪ ̴̧̰̝͋̒͜f̵̭̆͑̏̚u̶̫͝n̷̡̦͇͋ç̴͈̪͔̓̐͂t̶͕̔͠i̴̖̹̗͖̊̇ơ̶͈̐ņ̶̲͓̀
    ̸̹͚̖̹̌
    ̵̢̱̈́͝ͅL̴̡̟͙͐̈̇e̸̯̟̓̏͗̇ḁ̷̞̾v̵̡̩̱̄̅e̵̢̪̒͝ ̶̬̐͌̚y̵̛̿͗̕͜ỏ̴̧̨͐u̶̱̒r̸͎̰̗̈́̓͝ ̷͕̃ṯ̶̲͘ḣ̴̛͚̒̐o̶̹̪͆͠u̴͙̅͋̈́͌g̵̨̛̭͎̊͑͊ḧ̶̳͔́́̾͠t̶̛̅̇͋ͅş̶͍̏̀̌ ̶̼́͋̀ḩ̴͈͚̬̾͘e̴͕̪͊̑̈̚r̸͔̠͔̥̐̐͛e̴̫̗̤̊̆̑ͅ ̸͚͊i̶͙̋͐̕f̵̧̨̮̀͜ ̷̢͈͓͌y̷̠̐̌o̶͒́̑̌ͅͅư̶̛̻͂͋ ̸̬͈̮̎́̈́͌w̴̡̥̲̟̿͘ȋ̷̟̂̊̈́s̶͚͛ͅh̴̗͠ ̴̥̖͈̻̾̂̿͛ő̷̈̏̔͜ț̷̛͈̓̈͝h̶̥̱̺̝͆̚ḙ̴̥͗̚r̴̨̗̿̌w̷̧͑͋į̶̀s̷̞̼͗̇̒̊e̸͇̔̇̚ ̷͔̹̒ṇ̴̢̉ę̴̧̣̪̋v̷͈̥͛̓e̸̬̓̉̋́r̸̺̻̠̤͌́̈́̑m̵̡̟̱̈́̂̀̈́i̴̱͕͗n̷̛͚d̸͚͇͇̂.̸̮̥͚͝
    ̸͉͚̲̫͒
    ̸̮̺̀͆͆P̸͉͔̩͐͌̕.̸̗͙̈͐̍S̶̢̤͌.̵̻̭̀͊ ̷̦̽̓̐̄I̶̘̫̒͠'̷̯̰̙͍̀̆̃͘m̵̲̀͆͠ ̸͎̯͖̺͗̉͠s̵̡̟̭͂u̷͍̚ṛ̶̡̟̖̾͗͐̚e̸̤͉͒͂ ̶̣̤̆t̶̟͖̹̰̚͠h̴̓͜e̸̥̤̩͈̾͆̒͋r̶̮̻̮͕͌ë̷̛̥́̈́͗ ̷͕̬̜͋a̶̤͇͛̀̚͜r̶͔͉̖̎̍̚ē̶͕̖ ̸̪̓̇ŝ̶̟̼̤̳ụ̴̧͍͙̓̍̈́̋r̵̨̘̭̀e̴̮̍l̴̙̬̙̹̈͆͘y̸̯̝̏̎͒ ̴̥̹̍͜p̸͕͙̎̔ĕ̸̗͝õ̵͉̿p̷̘͎̔̌͝l̵̛̘̊͋͜e̵͍̕ ̵̲͛̕͝s̸̝̓͒͝m̴̻̮̾̿̊̊ǐ̴̧͕̹̓̍r̸̗̩͑k̸͈̳̏̾î̴͙͝n̴̰͚͓̽̍̿g̴̟̿̆̔ ̷̙͈͙̫̀̆̈́a̴̢̻̯͛w̶̰̬̝̬͋́̽̎a̷̞͒̐y̵̢̭̙͗͐̇͠ ̴̪͓͝ā̴̲̰̚͘t̴̼͈̄̍̽ ̵̨͕͚͑̐̓m̵̧̖͉̂͜ỳ̴̢̮͙̫͛̊ ̴̧̌͊̆d̴͍̍̿ḛ̸̏̈́͛̊m̴̡̳̰̃̅͐̎ì̷̞̪͊̏ș̸̱͎̽̓e̶̱̽̈́͐̕ ̷͎̰̩̍̀͋̀a̶͉̔̎͑s̷̡̲̟̟͐͐̃ ̶̧̛̜̜̟̔̓͆t̸̛̺͖h̸́̚͝ͅe̶̻̒̏͆̏ỹ̸̉́͜͜ͅ ̵̡̛͈̱̘͂s̶̠̫̦̓̕e̸̹̯͕̐͛̔̾e̶̗͗̒͆ ̸͔̀t̶͇́ḧ̵̦͔̦̙́̊̀e̶̞̺̼͗̀s̶͓̰̰͒͜ĕ̷͚̻̣̓̇̌ͅ ̶̣̲̍͋̎w̴̲̱̯͊̿̈́͜o̷̡͎̪̽ͅr̶͚̖͛ḓ̵͉͕́̈̇͜s̵̟͍͍̤̋͂.̷͍̍̄͒̋ ̶͓̑D̷̡̲͖̥̋̆͊̆o̴̠̲͕̲̔ ̸̢̤̗͔͒̈͛̚m̶̧̡̺̒̅̃e̵̱̅̍̎ ̶̘̪̼́ä̴̦́ͅͅ ̷̫̠̜̀f̵̣͘ą̷̱̆͋͗̎v̶̨̻͚̽̀o̸̠̅̈́ú̵͎̤̪r̶̬̔͜ ̸̧̰̖͂k̵̞̮̝̺̅̉̃̿i̶̬̠͎̤̍̂̊n̷͍̲̓̎͆d̵̘͉̝̑ ̴̛̻̮͠s̸̥̘̓͗̿́i̸͎̣̙͝r̵̙̳̽̚̚s̵̢̃̇ ̷̳̠̫͛a̵̢͛͛͛ǹ̵̜̅ͅd̴̗̲̐̓͗̚ͅ ̸̖͕͕̐m̷̨͇̝̒̈̀ḁ̷̬͎̰͆͌͂d̶̛̝͛̎á̸̩̈́̆m̴̘̤̫͗̚s̶͖̆,̴̢̙̯͆͋̈͌ ̸͉́̂̀m̷̞̾ỉ̴̩̞̮̭̀n̵͙͗d̴̢͛͗̈́ ̵̦͇́ī̵̗f̴̪̦̤͂̿̕͝ ̸͈͛͋͠y̸̖͗ͅo̶͖̖͚͗̾̑u̷̡̇̍̐̎'̸̨̰͎̯̀̍l̶̦͔̪͐̄̒ḷ̷̇̈̾̐ ̶͓̐̄̚l̸͕̉́̚ḛ̸̱͇̿̈̅̚a̶͈̿͑̈́̓v̷̢̬͈̒͌̂̕ͅḛ̴̙͈̩̊̊̓ ̷̝͓̄̐ô̷͓͇̈u̸̫̞͕͊t̷̡́͌͠ ̶̱͇͂̃t̴̗͓̱̜̊̓͘h̵̯̉̏͆ę̵̈́̽͆̊ ̸̧̧̫̆͐ͅm̴̠̬̂͘o̶͎͚̱̎̿͛ç̶̨̣̼̌͛̃ḳ̷̲̜̍͝e̸̯̣̭̮͐̎͂̒ȓ̴̝̭̩̻̈͋i̶̤͚̊̾̎͜ḛ̸̕ș̷̨̧̕ ̵̱̼̜̹͑̋͑̕a̶͇͊̈́̿̕n̷̟̑̋ḍ̴̄ ̸̣͂͆̕m̷̘͆͗͝e̸̡̙̿̌̌̈m̸̯̥̩̤̄͗̕e̸̜͊̆s̴̬̙͔͒ ̵̣̟͍̊͗̂͑͜i̵̝̺̍f̴̧͚͕͙̿̅̄ ̸̯͖̭̟̑ÿ̴̢̑o̵̝̥̞̦͛͒̌͝u̵͎͖̰̎̎͠ ̸̖̣̼̀͝a̸̖̫̭͆̎͆̓r̴͎̮͓̮̿̓̑e̴̖̼͒̈̄ ̴̘̥̯̝́͂̕͠ȃ̵̳̎b̷̥͂l̵͖͆̈́͘ë̷̹̤̳̺́ ̷͖͖͆t̶̥̰̱́o̶̩͑͆͋̕ͅ ̵̯͓͆̅͜͝ͅc̸̭̫̥̐ŏ̶͈̌͘n̷̨͙͓̔t̷̖͈͌̿a̶͔͎̤̬̐͘i̵̺͌ñ̶̬͕́́ ̷̯̣̗͖̌̇ỳ̶̡̖̯́͝ö̸͉̗̤̾́̍u̴̠̠̽́r̴̼͉͇̿̔̒͛ș̴̛̲͛͊͐e̴̻̯̣͐̃l̴͍̟̮̺̇͗͋f̵̧̰̲͗̏ͅ ̸̧͉̈́̅̓̕f̶̰̩͚̮͂r̸͍̩͎̍̈́̄͊o̶̟̘̔̓m̶̞̃͆͘͝ ̸̮̼̪͛̐̐b̶̲̼͉̿ḛ̶̅̿̅į̷̅͑͋̍n̸̛̖̤̱̬̉͗͛g̵̡͎̖͐͗̌̏ ̵̖̝̀͘a̸̖͇͂̋̈́͝s̸̳̙̰̪͗̋ ̴̦̣̝̐̋̇i̴̯̦͘m̸͖̫̖̋͊́́p̷̧͉̽̉û̷̡̫̹̋̏l̸̠̻̣͕͌̑̇̿ṡ̶͎̜͓͚̓̈́ì̷͈v̸̤͆̅͝e̵͓͑͐ ̴̜́ą̸͇̪̗͗̌̊̚s̴̠͛̓͒̃ ̵̪͒͛y̶̰͚͉̘̆ō̴̢͝u̶̱̖͍͑̄͝'̶̘̭̣͓͑̊d̵̙̝̝͘ ̶̡̗͖̾͜p̵̡͔̗͈͆̔̉r̵̫̓͛o̶͕͓͉͋́̿͠b̵͖͂a̸̞͓͛̀̚͜b̴͓̻̏̏̈́͠l̷̥̒͋͛y̶̧̦̟̑ ̶͔̍͐͌ľ̴̡̺̺i̶̞͇̠̖͑̍̉͛k̸̖̈́̽ė̸̛̖̫̕ ̸̧̚ť̶̗̀̑ö̴̤́ ̸͍̓́̑̚b̸̡̗̾͂ͅe̸̬͎͎͋ ̷̖̭̘̠̇͆́a̶͈̬̓͗͝ͅs̵̺͐̌ ̶̭̾̿͗̂I̶̭͊̌̃̚ ̶̻̖̲͔̃͒c̴̘̓o̷̲̪̬͑̅͘p̶̡̞̮̽̐ȇ̸̱̟͖̈͛̑ ̷̛͖̪͛̽̕ỳ̴̼̗͚̓e̴̠̖̪̊̂ä̵̛̻̝̻͘?̷̘͑͗̽͘ ̶̤̠̲̂̍͝͠ͅM̶̮̬̄̀y̸̭̩͙̝͆ ̶̯͈̒̿ͅë̸̯̙͔́͜͝n̵̻͒̄̈́d̵̼͉̝͎̒̽͝ ̴̲̙̰̘̈͌m̵̡̩͜͝a̷̢̰̒y̶̡̥̟͊̈́ ̵͙̖͠h̷͓͉̬͒͑̍ȧ̵̤͗̊̓v̶̻͉̱̣̋̀ḛ̷̹́ ̵̝̯̗̣͛̏͐c̸͔̤͊̚o̵͔̟̲͗̂͝ḿ̴̼̲̤é̴̹̜̕ ̶̡̳͍̠̉̍m̴̛̮̚u̷̺̺̾͜c̸̛̫̰͙̫̓̚h̸̺̜̲̀͊ ̵̤͇̲͇̅͂̕ĕ̶͙̱͆̚ä̴͕̲́̑͑͊r̵̠̉͜l̴̦̱̈́͌ͅi̴͉̺͒̉e̶̟͒ŕ̵͔̋̆̐ ̵̛͈̰̤̆͗͆t̵̡͙̯͎̆h̷̢́ă̶̙͓͉̅n̷̨͉̣͂ ̸̗͇̐͐͝ë̸̡́͆̐͌x̷̲̓p̵͕̿̄̂ḙ̷̟̀̿͂ċ̶̮͗t̶̨̎e̵̦̓͊d̸̡͚͕̻̑̋̕ ̸̢̠̞̽̾ͅb̷̘͉̯̎͘u̶̗͇̓̀̿͜͝ͅt̶̛͕̑̑ ̸̢̨͔͎͊̒͑i̶͉̎t̸̢͕̺̎̿̀ ̷͉̠̂̈̇̏ḓ̵̺̣͊o̶̡̨͂̾͂e̶͈̬̞͎̚s̸͓̱̝̟̈́ ̷̫̪̫̣́n̴̟̪̥̈͜o̶̯̿̈́͜t̵̗̠͐̈ ̵͈̫̀ṁ̴̟͖̤̤e̷̱͎͉̹͆̈͑̾a̴͂̑̂ͅǹ̷̩͝ ̶͇̞̹̊̓͘͘y̸̡̟̥͐̆͌ö̵͉͙̗͓u̸͍͍͚͐͑̕͝ͅr̷̨̦̯̉̈s̵̢̫̆ ̴̳̐̊w̸̢̧̪͉̉̃͠ȏ̷̳̠̻̮̊͂͝ň̴͔̙͗͆̀'̴̳̃́̚ṫ̵̗̞̈́́ ̴̘̲̰͊͜é̵͉v̸̼̯͓̈́͂͝͠ę̴͔̦͎̀ṙ̶̭̫̩̠͋͒̽ ̷̝̬̃̉́c̶̖̖̅͝ȏ̶̰̆̌͝m̴͍̫̑̄͠e̶̹͈̊ͅ ̷̣͚̓ĕ̸̹͈͚̇ͅi̴̞̔̒́̇t̸̛͓͚͔̟̑͂ĥ̴͕̾̋͌ë̶̲̲̪͛r̵̡̮̠̈́̅ ̷̛͉̫̃̕ś̶̢̫͖̯̚ô̸̬̓͘͝ȍ̸̲̹̗̜̕n̸͖͇̍̌̆ͅe̷̛̯̩̟͋͋r̶̢͈̦̾ ̵͚̭͒õ̴̱͐r̴̰͇̹̯͌̊̊̈́ ̸̭͕͐ļ̸̛̫̬̐ͅâ̶̭̱͚t̷̳̥͖̑̊̉e̴͇̐r̵̨̜͂ ̶̥̗͚̲͆b̸̛̞̣ę̴̲͎͙́̉̃c̷̘̠̱̱͛͛̂ǎ̷̜͙͖͎̆ų̴̠̅̉s̷̨̗̈́̔͜ẹ̴̰̹̃̾͋̃ͅ ̷͇̮̩̰͆̃͂̿k̷̙̟͊͒̈͜e̶̮̖̘̚ẽ̷̫̙͘p̴̨̧̧̝͐̽̀̕ ̶̫̝͋̅͊i̵̡͖͍̼͑̚n̷͔̮̝̱͌ ̵͍̍m̷̙͗i̸̲̋̊̇̈n̸̤̰̄͂̾ḏ̶͈͐͊̋ͅ ̴̺̇̄̉t̷̖̳͒͘h̴̩̤̗̿͛͠a̵̯̍̀t̵̪̮͔͑̓̄̚ ̶̹̝̓̓h̵̲́̄u̷̱̾̏m̵̦̺̌́̑́á̶̘n̴̯͎̰͂͒̈́̆s̸̡̠͗̈́͒͜ ̵̱̖̾͑̈́̔ͅw̷̟̜̑ì̴̯̝̪̠͑l̵͉͂̀̚ͅĺ̸̲̩̣̃ ̷̮̿͂̆d̴͖͕͓̎i̷̱̱̝̮͋̇̊͂e̸̢̠̎͜ ̵͙̜̘̗̆̚ŏ̶̢̦́̂n̸̲̬̜̊ê̸̙̬͠-̵͕̥̣̙̌͠d̷̡̛͇͗ä̴̢̺͍̭́̈́͆ÿ̵͚͈̦́͊̓̑ͅ ̶̛̤̘̣͐̾͗a̵̞̫͙͛̊́̚ǹ̴̡͕̦̐̇d̴̫̻̟̒̓͐͌ ̵̰̟̇̾ý̵̡̙̤̃̇͜͠ő̵̢̫̺͝ư̶͓͇͍͗͋͌ ̸̧͔̤̭͗͆̎ẉ̵̓͜ȍ̶͚̺̫n̴̨̙̮̋'̴̡͕̹͌̇́ͅt̴̝̹́̈́͝ ̷̇̋͋ͅķ̵͍͓͐̃̍̄e̸̼̪̔̓̂̄ͅe̷͔̾̽͗p̸͍̘̂͠ ̷̛͕̹͆ͅỹ̶͓ő̸̺̗ṳ̷̐͒̄ȑ̵̨͙̭͌ ̴̯̯̅̅e̴̫̺͔̓̅a̷̬͙̣͚͒̓̋̈r̸̡̟͔̓t̴̯̝͒͆̒͆h̶̡͙̜̀̀̈͜l̷̞̥͇̙͊͌ỳ̶̈͜ ̵͍͎̠̃͒̔̒t̶̪͊͊r̴͈͙͐̕ĕ̵̡͎͇̉̇̕a̶̙̅͘s̵̯̄u̸̥͛̿̽̿ȑ̷̅͗͜͝è̴̦͌͐́s̵̡̩̬͒͂̀ ̵̢̍͗̆w̵͕͋́̆̚i̷̲̩͈̽̀́̀t̶̙̭̅̇͒h̸̹̎̊̽̕ ̵̳̟̝͐̈́͊̚y̴̩̕o̶̦̐̓̄͝u̷͔̮̗̐͜ ̷͇̬͔͝f̴̭̾o̷̳̜̚͝r̸̛̦̅͛̄ě̵̜̗̳̘̇v̶̢̱̘̪̇͋e̸̛̲r̷̭̚͜.̴͖̇̌̈́͘
    ̴͙̬͈͋̀̕
    ̵͇̘̀E̸̢̫͔̔͗p̸̛̭̑̐̄ị̷̠͚̰̑̚l̵͕̬̩͆͋̾̈ő̵̲̣̭̺̿͠ǵ̴̪u̴̜̟͆́͊e̷̱̥͌:̷͓͖̝̺͋
    ̶̨̱͛̎Ï̷̹͖͈̩̓͠'̷̬̱̯̑̃͘ͅl̷̛͈͚͗͐̃͜l̶̛̙̹̍̇ ̷̟̩́̿͑̄k̷̡̥͍̓͗̀̓e̷̙̅e̷̛̟̞̟̽͂̓p̴̀̈́̂̚͜ ̸̙͍͑̀m̶̬̙̎̋ẙ̷̪̦ ̵̺̈́͊̕b̵̘͖͌̽́͜ľ̵̡̦͝e̶̠̓̉̿̕s̵̢̩̭̑̕s̴̻͎̓i̴͈̺͉̓͠n̷̫͖̭̞̂g̶̙̈́š̴͓̙̈́̕ ̴̢̝͙͠ả̵̡͈͔̉n̸̮̙͈̅d̷̡̠̈̆ ̶͕̘̇̔ḣ̶̡̫̠̖o̷̢̳̭̤̓̂́͘p̴̬̋̏ẻ̶̢̫͔ ̶̫͈͙̎̄ǐ̸̢̻̎͝͝ͅn̷̡̗̄͌͜ ̸͓̦̏̅̏m̶̹̹͋̆̽̚y̷̻̒ ̸̭̈́͆̈G̸̤̓̐̒ö̴̡̰̻́̏̄̈d̵̫̺͚̒̽ ̵͎̾͐o̷͎̬̳̮͌̕f̸̪̈́̽̈͌ͅ ̸̛͔̩̗̓J̴̨͕̟͊̋̃ͅǘ̸̹͙͇̩͆̆ŝ̸̩̘̒̂t̸̙̯̲̳̄̉i̸̛͔̹̿̔c̵̮͚̹̟̿͘͠e̷̲̹͋̆͒͜ ̷̖̗͓͚̋ḁ̵̲͇̲͂̐͠n̸̳̘̥͙̈͐̈ḑ̴͙̳̋͋̚ ̸͈̪̄R̸͖̱̐̓͜͝ǐ̵̡͇̘ḡ̸̣̦h̵͇̬͎̼̊t̴̫̂̈e̸̳̽̈́̄̍ȯ̵͍͎͒͑̚ų̷͈̟̀̓̐͋s̴͕̱͐̓ň̷̗͔̗͓̍̐ȩ̷̬̀s̷̤̈́̕͝s̴͔̯̖͆ ̸̛͖̬̜̍̍̓o̵͙͚̖̾ņ̷̻̪̊̓̈́̕c̵̢̗͐̅̊̑ȩ̶̢̟͕̀͆͘ ̵̢̻͑I̷̛̙͔̥̞͂̃̾ ̴̗̹̄͌̕ĝ̷̢̝̔̒͜e̸͙̹̿̏̔t̴͈̫͕̣̽̌͗ ̶̩̘̍i̸̡̺̖͔͐͐̿ń̸͖̹̖͇̌͐̕t̴͔̗̏͐ò̷̲͂ ̸̦̯̥̭͊̋̆͝t̶̘̎̕ͅh̴̟͛͝ḛ̷̐̄ ̵̤͖̘̙̈́r̶̫͈̯͕̚ĕ̸͙͛́͐a̸̟̒̾l̵̨̹̜͋ ̷̖͕̉H̶̰͕̚e̵̠̭̫̳͑à̸̻͆̃͝v̴̙̳͝e̶͙͚̐ͅn̵̹̒ ̶̘͛̑t̵͚̏̔̃h̸̦̮͇̒̉̏͐ȃ̷̗̲͖̳͋̍̍t̶͈͙̱͌̈́͝ ̷̥̒ͅJ̷̡̼͉̕̚ͅȩ̷̱͍͕͝s̸̻̺̏̌̉͜u̶̹̙͙̟͝ṣ̸̞́ ̴̠̳͕̒̽̽͘w̶̥̞̹͚̐̿͂i̶̟̤̿̾̀ļ̸͚͋l̶͔͓͒́ ̶̼̈́r̵͊͜ẽ̷͍͉̍w̶͇̾̄̎̑ȁ̵̱̚ŕ̷̯̹̱̖͊d̶͈̈́̿ ̷͔̖̦̊̎͊̏ͅm̷̨̯͚̼̈́͊̿ê̵͈͂͊ ̴̩͔̭̟̉́̒͝w̸̡̨̐͑́̆i̴̧̳͈̭̇̀ţ̸̛̮̯̯͌̎̿h̴̬̒͝ ̴̫̣̣̥̇̑̽̉t̴̠͖͍̓h̷̢̽ȅ̴̢͓͕̪̽̄̓ ̵̣̥̻̤̎̕ṱ̵͍͒́̐̿r̵̙̭̂͒ų̸͝ê̵̼̿̈̌ ̴͙͔͙̉͑̏ṙ̵͚̞̦̩i̶̥̼̲͌̌̔ć̶̢͙̮̒̚h̴̼͉̥̓͊͜͝è̴̥̀̐̈́s̵͓͔̔͝ ̴̪̳͗̔ò̸͚̗̞̖̑̎f̶͔̠͇̉ͅ ̴̣̘̘̯̊H̷̘̝̺̒̅̀i̶̢͔͙̜͋̆̚͠ş̷̥͇̦̓ ̴̩̑̒̌̌Ĝ̶͕̌̏ȍ̷̡̘͈ȏ̶̼̰̊̚͠d̵̯̤͝n̵̝̺̬͝ȅ̶̢̛͎̜̰͘s̵̭͍͒͊͊͑s̵̮̮̅̏̋̎.̴̝̳͍̄ ̷̞̓̈́͆̓I̵͉͋ ̷̲̍̓w̷͈͖͖̏̈́ͅĩ̴̛̻̠̙̬̑l̸̛̯͓l̴͔̭̃ ̸̤̮̲̑̓̍̒c̴̗̺̬̫͋͐͒͒o̸̡͓͓̘̓̊ņ̵͉͕̐ͅt̴̟̤̘̾i̷̩̙͉͉͗̔n̷̨͎̎ů̶̩̬͓̱̆̋͠ë̶̮̔̃̕ ̴̤̩͍̌̋̑p̴̮̓͗̚r̶̫̪̃̎̏͛a̸̱̮̦͛͐̍͝i̸̡̳̼̹̓̂̄͝s̷̡͌́̚į̵͙̠͐͂̑͜n̶͍̥̂̈́̒ģ̸̡̛ ̸̨̺̟̑͗̅͝ͅm̴̡̮̦̈ͅy̵̭͆̕ ̸̪͈͛̇L̷̥͈͔̉̑ơ̷̱̆̈̋ͅr̶͕̂̓̊d̵̢͕̰̠͌̋́̈́ ̶̨̺̫̦̒̊n̷͔͓̼̾͝ö̷̭̭͚̗ ̵͕̼͔͑̈́͘m̸̥͝ǎ̶͖̭̙̖̽t̴̪̾͑̑t̵̼̱̑̅e̴͔͋̽r̶̝̋̈́̌̓͜ ̷̛̠̦̇͐͜w̴͍̝̘̿̌h̷̝̬̙͎̄̑̄̈́a̴̧̺̮͑t̷̪̃ ̶͈̭̂h̶̻̿̎̿͠à̶͙̍̃͜ͅp̶̧̳̤̏̾p̸̯̬̐̄̿e̸̛͕̭̩̔̒̌n̷̦̥̒̾̈́͝s̷̠̿̋͗̏.̴̧̺̥́͝ ̸̳̈́͠T̸̬̞̣̪͊h̴̟̖̯̍a̶̳̟̐ň̵̥̯̾͝͠k̶̮̑̊s̶̥͒͋̈́͘ ̸͓̮̦͑̓́b̵̨̮͎͗̿e̸̤͙̋ ̷͙̗̐͛̕t̴̖̅̈̈́͠ó̵̙̃͗̕ ̷͍͇̓̔̾J̵̤̀ë̴̳̭̹́̓s̶̛̫̭̗͋̿̋͜ǔ̸͖́̆͗s̷͉̆͒̂͠ ̴̟̦̜͗̾t̷̩́̈́̃h̷̼͕̭͠e̵̖̓ ̴̻͑͜G̵̛̞̅̑̋o̴̧͒͗̓d̴̼̫͉͔͂̉̀̓ ̸̖͙̌̾̃̄ỡ̸̞͓̥͒f̴͎̽͝ ̶̢̣͚̉͝m̸̧̞̈́͊̌̌y̶̗̪͉̺̔̍ ̴̧̛̣͇̹̊̍͊s̸̜͐̄a̴̡̼̩̎̄̂l̷̡͈̱̈́͌͘v̵̙̮͖͖̀a̴̪͓̬͂t̶̯͆͆i̵̢̘̥͉͐͑̈́o̴̝̭͋ǹ̸͔̩̗͚͒̄ ̴̟̚a̴̱̳̬̓̽̿n̴͉͂̽͠ḑ̸͚̦͖̈́͋ ̶̰̻̳͑́͆t̵̨̤̆̀͜h̴͇͑ȩ̵̼̮͎̾ ̷̣̉̇͜r̵̳̗̺͉̐̿͝u̵̜͑̅͂͝l̵̝̘͆̓ȩ̷̒͠r̶͕͑͠͠ ̵̗̍̕ǫ̷̜̓̃͒v̸͈͕̮͉̊̆ė̸̡͍̹͈̓̔̾r̶͖̫͚͒ ̶͕̆́͐͝m̴͎̏͝y̶̡̖̐̅ ̷̛͇͎̋̈́͝l̸͙͉̜̃́͒͠i̸̬͉͙̇͂͛͐f̷̞̰̮̏̔͗e̶̮̍̕.̴̢͎̇̽
    ̷̨̹͖̩̋͂̅͝
    ̸͚̋̎͠B̵̈́̍͜ò̷̡̠̘̝̓̋͒ǒ̶̠͌̓k̶̘̈́Ŏ̴̺̱f̸̡͖̩͈͐̿L̷̛͖ì̶̛̦̼̯̐͜f̶̧͈̃͑͐̆ͅȅ̸̛̻͔̝͍̀ ̷̳̪̞̍̋

• Creative x 6
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Great Work x 1
  6. SinclairJ

SinclairJ Master Chronos

Dec 8, 2020
    Chief Bandit
    Not to get political and all but what do you think of people with dyslexia? I feel excluded from religion simply because I can barely read

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    5:02 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    [​IMG]

????

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    You can listen to it with audio files as an alternative

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    It's just a game, why are you so angry? There's other servers and games to even play!

10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:02 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    as a person who believes in making a better world by helping others, I give you advice: "do the good".
    if the person doesn't want help, don't insist, either for help or for religion. this can be annoying religious people who insist too much can be annoying as people who insist on making bad jokes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    who are you

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. SinclairJ

SinclairJ Master Chronos

Dec 8, 2020
    Chief Bandit
    I have a VERY short attention span
    I'm also the type of mfer that gets glass clear instructions and ill nod only to forget it 2 seconds after

I think ill just burn

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    RIP Jesus angelmushghostmush2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    I liked your your gameplay YouTube videos you uploaded.

I didn't actually read the thread btw but whatever happened I'm sure there was a reason

15. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    1:02 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Religion has to be some of the biggest scapegoat for people defending their lifestyles. You're free to believe what you believe, but if you act like an ass and people call you out for it, don't go blaming religious persecution for it. :V

• Agree Agree x 10
  16. OP
    OP
    JesusLovesMe

JesusLovesMe King Slime

Mar 4, 2022
    Male
    BookOfLife
    Beginner
    Heaven
    Someone actually recognizes me for being a youtuber here, what a surprise. My face was even in the video but apparently due to MapleLegends tagged contents I posted, my 11 year old channel was also terminated with grief and regrets for trying to provide some boring contents for this game of grief... Takes away my channel of 300 subscribers and over 170 videos and now removes 4x 4th job characters and some other extras with probably more than a couple billions worth of assets including prestigious coins with mesos and whatnot. More than thousands of hours invested into the game gone like that, that few can relate unless they're the one of the many elite players, so like sure, they know full well how much the game means to them yeah don't they? Talk about the real act of grieving here huh I'm sure they be like, let's wreck(rekt) this annoying Christian's life because of I hate his behaviors in game and I have a problem with people who have an unusual or unique way of interaction with my players, so yeah let's just get rid of him, who cares I have the power and authority, he's got nothing and none to stop me from doing as we all agree and please.

17. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    Shit happens, move on. That's life

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mesos

Mesos Red Snail

Jun 9, 2021
    Male
    3:02 PM
    Paulsthirsty
    Magician
    I'm just browsing your post history, but it feels like you had a lot of prior warning.

Like this nugget for example:

>Telling people to kill themselves or "joking" about white supremacism is not something we take lightly here and are not going to change any rules in the ToS for this.
    None of this has anything to do with "sensitive minors". Perhaps if you'd think twice before saying things to people you wouldn't have to go on the forums to complain.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    JesusLovesMe

JesusLovesMe King Slime

Mar 4, 2022
    Male
    BookOfLife
    Beginner
    Heaven
    It's the same old record of repeated reasons to excuse me of my presence completely, I'd be interested to know what other exclusive sins I've committed and hadn't remembered or realize because I believe no one's truly a saint and never speaks or do wrong to others one way or another.

By the way that quote reply from Nightz777 is taken completely off of actual context and should we be aware of how important it is for being and remaining in context is for every sentence uttered by anyone, and if taken out of actual context to frame someone is very unethical alongside additional allegations to be used for defamatory purposes. No one's a saint in this game nor in the whole of life in general.

20. Lemonez

Lemonez Mano

Apr 15, 2017
    Male
    5:02 PM
    Nice topic, looking forward to never see this again.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.