1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Can't send a conversation message via forums or type in shoutbox

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by kctiger1, Mar 8, 2023.

1. kctiger1

kctiger1 Red Snail

Jul 7, 2017
    Female
    3:20 PM
    sotired
    Ranger
    RiotGirls
    Is it possible my forum account is restricted/banned? I've checked my privacy settings and everything is as relaxed as it can be. I'm unable to start a conversation with another user or type in shout box.

Thank you!

2. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    6:20 PM
    Frenzied
    I don't know about shoutbox but I believe you have to post 3 times in total before you can start a conversation with someone.

3. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    12:20 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Like Shawn above said, you need minimal forum activities to be able to do certain things like DM or leave reactions to forum posts, I'm not sure on the minimum activity required though so I'll assume what Shawn said.
    This is most likely in place to prevent new accounts being made to harras people on the forums.

4. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    6:20 PM
    Frenzied
    I said 3 but could be a bit more than that, I don't remember. It's not that much I don't think.

5. OP
    OP
    kctiger1

kctiger1 Red Snail

Jul 7, 2017
    Female
    3:20 PM
    sotired
    Ranger
    RiotGirls