1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Omg wurl journey reborn

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by wurl, Mar 7, 2023.

1. wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    10:39 PM
    Hiiiiiiii cuties

Im back and that is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
    I've been supa lazy girl but I will update you guys on my first 3 days of being back sooooonish ~ (whenever I stop being lazy hihi)

In the mean time I love you all and you are all absolutely gorgeous and stunning just like my new REBORN curly wurly uwu

LOOK AT IT
    upload_2023-3-7_22-37-56.png
    Oh my god so absolutely stunning and gorgeous

Byeeeee ~

EDIT: Just so everyone knows this will be the absolute best journey this forum and server has ever seen, it will be absolutely gorgeous and stunning and showstopping and never seen before and new and fresh and milan and paris fashion week and topmodel and gigi hadid and absolutely ultimate glam.

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    welcome back!!! FoxF2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    Here so you all fierce queens have something to look at while I am being lazy oopsie daisy love love ~
    upload_2023-3-7_22-45-31.png upload_2023-3-7_22-45-36.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Hello gorgeous, I missed you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    omg me too you are absolutely stunning <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:39 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    WB o/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    Hi cutie

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    hi you absolutely smexy traffic cone

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    Oh my gosh guys its the best journal ever BACK for THE SEQUAL ~
    And you are now looking at the real first absolutely gorgeous post, it is going to be so stunning that I advise everyone to please strap their jaw to their skull and hook their heart up to a defibrillator because you are going to be dying then be resurrected and finally be absolutely LIVING!

Its a real serve you guys

So obviously we start out on the absolutely STUNNING maple island. The ambience, the ugly old wrench Sera waiting for us on arrival reminding us that we are so much more beautiful than her wretched face.... I digress ~
    SO unfortunately I lost all screenshots of all evidence I was ever a noob because I was looking absolutely disgusting with my brown toben hair and nobody needs to be reminded of that ever again, thank you.
    Also I am just a silly goose so no pics OKAY SORRY!

So wurly curly uwu snurly what DO you have pictures of? Well... I will just tell you what happened
    So, on arriving on Victoria Island wurl obviously first shouted "YAAAS QUEEN SLAY FOR THE GAWDS MAMA" because that is a requirement to do anything in MapleLegends obviously. Why am I even explaining that. Then we headed on over to Nautilus Harbour which is much less fancy than it sounds. The reason we are here is because there is one class obviously much more gorgeous and stunning than others and that is the gunslinger class. Gunslingers fly around like the fierce skinny diva's they are and can bomb people with seagull shite and that is just absolutely gorgeous. Thus we MUST become a stunning gunslinger.

To get there with a shiteton of int I had to do absolutely horrible things such as kill these stinky ugly salamanders:
    [​IMG]
    upload_2023-3-8_19-21-57.png
    I cut the actual horrid monsters off of the picture because they were not stunning and it was absolutely horrible that I had to do this. I very kindly asked these absolutely disgusting slimey gooey horrible monsters to die so I could finish my quest and they were so offensive and mean and it was not legendary and iconic at all.
    Also please ignore my horrible hairstyle it is uglier than the monsters in the map oh me oh my.

MOVING ON to something that is stunning:
    [​IMG]
    upload_2023-3-8_19-21-51.png
    After having to go all the way to the god awful desert, which was so horrible for poor little curly miss wurly's skin and she was NOT serving there at all because of the horribly dry air and a general lack of fierceness in the whole Ariant region, we FINALLY get this horrible wrench Kyrin to make us a gunslinger. She is just jealous of my fierceness and talent. What an evil cunt. You can just see her evil jealous emotionless stare on her face.

Luckily enough we soon became the fierce diva we truly deserve to be by being enslaved by some bunnies that are high on moon powder:
    upload_2023-3-8_19-17-54.png

They made me do horrible things just to get enough coins to get the make-over we were in desparate need of. Also they kept trash talking aliens and that is just so #offensive because aliens are fierce queens and absolutely stunning.

Finally by selling my tiny little bum to the moon-crazed bunny oppressors EVEN more we became even more stunning like the world is just not ready for our absolute glam:

JUST STUNNING
    upload_2023-3-8_19-20-19.png
    See you next time cuties love you ~

EDIT: Also I forgot to tell you how I came up with the smartest most absolutely genius plan the Maple World has ever seen: I farmed red and yellow roses from the event and sold them to make MILLIONS of mesos so we can become absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Like literally all the monsters will drop dead because of our millions. Then after the event ended I BEGGED people to give me roses and got one event ring because guess what, yours truly, the intelligent queen I am, found out that the quest COULD STILL BE COMPLETED. Absolutely gorgeous.

I will NOT be sharing my items with you right now because you cannot even deal with that. That is just too much for one amazing post. However, I did get absolutely fantastic things from gachapon because gachapon loves that I am back:
    upload_2023-3-8_19-26-1.png
    upload_2023-3-8_19-26-9.png
    upload_2023-3-8_19-26-18.png
    upload_2023-3-8_19-26-22.png

and from the GM event:
    upload_2023-3-8_19-26-49.png

Even the GM's are doing GM events all the time now because I am back oh me oh my ~

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    Meanwhile in the FM everyone keeps coming over to look at my absolute beauty but its gets so annoying when they are constantly all begging for signatures. Like I get it okay GS1 leech is just code language for Girl Slay 1 and that obviously would be me. Also Snorf is absolutely iconic.
    upload_2023-3-8_19-31-0.png

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Dude what happened to you during your break, did you hit your head?

Love u keep up the good work idk how u grinded to 34 with 84 max range

12. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    There were only 3 hours of sleep and 10 hours of work prior to writing this post thank you

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  13. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    Omg wurl is back with an absolutely stunning journal entry!

So what did I do to level? I quested and quested and quested. Also I sold the brown work gloves and got some nice gear upgrades, let's start with that maybe:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

How absolutely stunning! Except for the stupid lion head I've gotten 3 (!!!) so far from the event raffles such a hatecrime!
    So I've finished most of the good quests for leveling by now I thinks, let me know if you guys have any tips on where to train a pissweak lvl 44 gunslinger!

Final screenshot:
    upload_2023-3-13_7-48-56.png

Enjoy your day fierce diva's <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  14. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Day 3 of losing my mind over your range

15. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    omg whyyy drama queen

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    Omg hi

It has been way too long but I am way too lazy to be writing a journal. Maybe I should go back to daily posts like I did before because now I keep putting it off every time. Anyway I made some nice progress but still have an absolutely atrocious damage range so love that for me sis slay!

Anyway lets just start with the gear upgrades again because they are absolutely stunning!
    upload_2023-3-20_10-26-52.png upload_2023-3-20_10-26-58.png upload_2023-3-20_10-27-1.png \
    Have you ever seen such gear? No you haven't!

So what did I do to level? Mostly I got to lvl 45 by questing and then did a bunch of EPQ. I remembered it being good exp but it's really quite fast, especially if your base damage is absolute shite so you can't grind at all. Then when I got to lvl 51~52 or so I started doing OPQ for the fucking piece of shit diary pages. It took forever. It was absolutely horrible. End of rant.

Let's just say OPQ was not serving. Although I did have fun with some lovely peoples.

Also I had some good raffles!
    upload_2023-3-20_10-30-1.png
    upload_2023-3-20_10-30-38.png

I also got some gach tickets:
    upload_2023-3-20_10-30-27.png
    upload_2023-3-20_10-31-1.png
    upload_2023-3-20_10-31-10.png

Okay so that was basically it I really need to step up my game but we are slaying over here with the leveling so you know it just is what it is love you all so much ~

upload_2023-3-20_10-32-17.png

Next goals:
    - get a zhelm
    - get to lvl 70

Also omg this absolutely stunning thing happened:
    upload_2023-3-20_10-32-41.png
    the absolute queen and icon Kimberly LIKED the best journal on the forums, I knew she had good taste.

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    9:39 PM
  18. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    nuggy out here killing journals

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    I shall be back soon <3 just have exams uwu

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    Omg hi

I rerolled my char because with the hp washing system coming up I wanted to be less bamboozled by int uwu ~

Is anyone interested in a reboot of this glamorous and gorgeous and absolutely stunning journal?
    Yepers or nopers?

• Like Like x 4