1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

chronicles of an unwashed vegetable

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Buccolli, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Buccolli

Buccolli Blue Snail

Mar 12, 2023
    Male
    10:09 PM
    Buccolli
    Buccaneer
    Week 1 (06 Mar 2023 - 12 Mar 2023)

hi all, just thought it would be a good idea to document my journey levelling my character, which may or may not be named after a famous vegetable :lurking:

This journal also serves to restrict my playtime between 8-12 hours per week (0-1 hours on weekdays, 1-3 on weekends). So, if anyone sees me progressing too fast, please call me out MapleF8MapleF8MapleF8

upload_2023-3-12_20-57-28.png

Main goals for this char:
    - Get to Lvl 180
    - Complete HP Challenge (once it's out)
    - Tier 10 Ring
    - No leech

For starters~
    Had to do the most important quest in maplestory heh.
    upload_2023-3-12_20-59-20.png

Got to lvl 10 pretty quickly and job-advanced. This was actually my first time playing a pirate and so it took me freaking 10 mins just to find the job instructor lmao. MapleF3
    upload_2023-3-12_21-2-53.png

Thereafter, tried following the "lvl1-35 under 6 hours" guide but got bored of it after the Thailand quest where you had to talk to everyone and decided to just grind mobs for cards that were appropriate for my level range hahaha.

And grinded cards I did...

Progress: 17/300 card sets
    upload_2023-3-12_21-19-51.png

Did some KPQ as well. Didn't get any shoes but it's cool, they look pretty a$$ anyways.
    upload_2023-3-12_21-20-57.png

Probably not going to do the lunar new year events apart from the raffles. For anyone that's wondering, I got some absolute hot garbage like ramen or dumplings or some shit like that so didn't took any screenshots.

Go to lvl 30 eventually and job-advanced. Okay, I didn't know I have to talk to the job instructor to be transported to the map and somehow kept thinking that the place is at the map called training grounds or something like that at the right side of the ship. MapleF3_Origin

upload_2023-3-12_21-33-44.png
    Wooohoo~

Was kinda excited to try out my new skills after maxing the HP up skill, but they are still pretty whack probably due to my low level. MapleF12

upload_2023-3-12_21-35-28.png

Got to level 35 and I think that's pretty much it for this week. Will try to get my tier 1 ring next week!

If you made it this far, bro wtf get a life?
    Im kidding, thanks for tuning in, see you next week! OnionF2

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. Hampus

Hampus Blue Snail

Sep 1, 2017
    Male
    4:09 PM
    Hampus
    Warrior, Fighter
    With the new HP challenges coming out, do you believe it’s necessary to wash a bucc? I’m thinking of making one aswell:)

3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    11:09 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    nice title hehe get my atention, i will read

4. OP
    OP
    Buccolli

Buccolli Blue Snail

Mar 12, 2023
    Male
    10:09 PM
    Buccolli
    Buccaneer
    Week 2 (13 Mar 2023 - 19 Mar 2023)

Waddup nerds, it's been a hot minute. Finally had some time this week to play and figured I should probably round up last week's adventure first.

First off, HampusHampus thanks for reading my post! Personally, I'm not washing this char via the hp washing method but imo if you aspire to auf and pb you should probably wash!

TIER 1 RINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    upload_2023-3-22_22-9-13.png

Not... :brownpoop::brownpoop::brownpoop::brownpoop:
    Progress: 26/300 card sets

Welp small progress better than no progress right.

Also, gave up doing the raffle after getting ramen again. MapleF15MapleF15MapleF15
    Petition to change the raffle NPC avatar please, here's my submission!
    upload_2023-3-22_22-21-8.png
    huehuhuee get it? cause it gives trash hahaha.....
    ...no? okay moving on...blankstaremush

Gach tickets stacking up pretty nicely from all the card hunting, would probably go for a gach run at 100 tickets!
    upload_2023-3-22_22-14-39.png
    Gachapon ticket count: 33/100

Uhh yeah that pretty much sums up last week lmao. Gained 8 levels since the previous post, here are my stats!
    upload_2023-3-22_22-24-56.png

Thanks for reading! See you next week...i guess? FoxF6

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 2