1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor/Keep Guide?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Shooklun, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Shooklun

Shooklun Blue Snail

Mar 20, 2023
    2:02 PM
    Shook
    Cleric
    Hey all,

New to the server, use to play way back in the day. I'm only level 54 right now. I see lots of high level items in the FM, so I'm wondering is there any guide for low to mid level items that are worth keeping and selling in FM?

I was training at Chronos and getting lots of drops for Cromi, Dark Slain, Fury Claws. Are these 40-50 level weapons still used like they were back in the day? Or are these just vendor trash now? Any help is appreciated. I'm obviously looking to try to make mesos to fund my first character.

2. Palladino

Palladino Master Chronos

Apr 26, 2020
    7:02 PM
    Paladin
    Funk
    Like in GMS, they were pretty much rendered useless by the introduction of maple weapons. They can safely be npc’ed.

3. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    12:02 PM
    Corsair
    Most people use maple weapons in these level ranges. Newer players might have use for these though I figure you'll have a hard time selling them. Maybe ones with higher stats would sell, or maybe you'd have to scroll it first. Either way it'd be easier to just NPC them. There are certain weapons that have no secondary stat requirements or that have a faster speed stat that people will still use, but for the most part <lvl 90 weapons are NPC fodder.

Equips are a little different tho. Depending on the class you might wanna wear lower level equips so that you don't need the secondary stat requirement. Especially because most of the stats you get are from scrolls anyways and there's no point in getting more secondary stat than required to equip your weapon or to hit endgame enemies.

4. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    7:02 PM
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Most people use wooden wand and stolen fence at those levels awesomemush

5. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:02 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Most equips under level 90 can be NPC'd most of the time.

6. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    2:02 AM
    The notable low level gear you might sell on fm that I can think off are:
    5 int mage robes
    Faster (3) weapons
    Low level thief shoes with max stats
    Maybe warrior weapons with good speed/stats

7. OP
    OP
    Shooklun

Shooklun Blue Snail

Mar 20, 2023
    Shook
    Cleric
    Thank you everyone for the insight. I will be vendoring mostly everything until later levels now. :)

Oof I'm using the normal mage equips and doing the standard +4 Int +1 Luk build so I can wear everything.

8. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    12:02 PM
    Corsair
    not wrong

9. brunandes

brunandes Windraider

Aug 29, 2021
    2:02 AM
    You definitely have the swag factor going hahaha

10. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    There are a TON of items in the game, and it's hard to know what has value. I've been using owlrepo.com to get a rough sense. If it's trade able, but not listed when you search the items, there's a good chance it has minimal market value.

11. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    Iron and Mithril ores are pretty valuable. P elixir goes for 7k(?) Each, anything 30% or INT scrolls are valuable...mmm what else... omok pieces are pricey too (jk). Overall I recommend owlrepo.com too. You can search by item as well not only scrolls, mostly useful for things that's not scrollable, since those values vary widely