1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> S> 4 atk Pink Gaia Cape [SOLD FOR 45m A/W]

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Reptar, May 24, 2015.

1. Reptar

Reptar Timer

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    California
    5:55 PM
    Reptar
    I/L Wizard
    Horizon
    [​IMG]

C/O Mamamoo 35m
    C/O Achilles 36m
    C/O Tanken 37m

Battle between Mamamoo and Tanken for 45m A/W took place. Mamamoo left victorious.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  2. David

David Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    7:55 PM
    Not trying to be rude, I just can't think of another way to say this: the ST is worthless : - / 96 is the minimum possible attack given I have trouble selling a 104 6 slot for 99k, I wouldn't expect to get anything for that. Sorry, mate.

Also, I would like to offer a 2att cape + 25m on the PGC

3. OP
    OP
    Reptar

Reptar Timer

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    California
    Reptar
    I/L Wizard
    Horizon
    Yeah haha the ST is so bad xD. I just put it up to see if anyone wanted it. If it doesn't sell in my shop ill just NPC it :p Thanks though! And only taking meso offers or int gear sorry >.<

4. OP
    OP
    Reptar

Reptar Timer

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    California
    Reptar
    I/L Wizard
    Horizon
    C/O increased by Achilles to 36m.