1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

DPM Compilation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gurk, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    9:34 AM
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    Grrrk and Salladhor setting the tone

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    6:34 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    HT DPM 50 w/ MW30 and Echo, 30 min PB buff rest Conc/Cider, 5 man run
    [​IMG]

I wasn’t really sure if I should post this cause it was pretty cheat-y but it was a PB still so I’ll post, plus it would dishonor GurkGurk ’s sacrifice if I did not

DPM 50 with ~30 min of PB buff, 5 man squad. Run was quicker than anticipated so some of the other party members finished their DPM 45 and stopped attacking to let me and ign Alaei finish our tests, which gave a bit of DPM inflation free firing arms at the end. Shout out to Trlnltyy for being a godlike Bishop as always and to Gurk who nobly sacrificed his own DPM test so that this one may live.

Last edited: May 5, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. TTKirnk

TTKirnk Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    yall about to be SPOILED...ok its just a joke but i got another dpm for yall...and its something a bit different

upload_2023-5-5_0-29-49.png

ht dpm45 (echo, mw30, si, se, cider, ign trLnLtyy)
    horntail dpm45.png

yeah thats right i bet you werent expecting me to run horntail! neither was i but here we are... to clarify, this dpm was largely single target damage but had a lil bit of cleaving on right side (hitting right head, right arm, and wings largely aka 3 targets) for 2ish minutes or so, and then i cleaved a little bit whenever both heads on either side cancelled, which would be 2 target cleave whatever side's arm i was on and wings. overall, id say about somewhere around 5-10% of the dpm is cleave and the rest is blast? no hh was used during the dpm, and horntail is neutral to all elements so i just used holy charge for the whole thing. anyway, because its a brand new boss dpm its time for a nice lil cozy dear diary...

this was a 6 man horntail, to which we started on right side after legs and tail went down. nothing fancy about legs and tail, other than being careful about crossing the abline and still hitting tail, which is doable. after legs and tail went down, we moved over to right side to which i spent the first few minutes or so cleaving right arm, rigth head, and wings, by standing on the platform inbetween the right head and the right arm. after i felt satisfied cleaving, the idea was to stand on the left edge of the platform directly in front of right head and smack his head with blast. this is the most ideal spot as whenever right head ducks for an attack, blast gets out of range of it BUT blast will instead hit mid head, so we are still constantly dealing damage...assuming mid head isnt cancelled. if right head is cancelled, then i would move up to the platform above so i can hit mid head, which isnt the most ideal as whenever he would duck to do an attack or skill, blast would be out of range and just whiff the air. these spots are also stinky in the fact that stance failing means my ass is falling and i cant do much about it...but thats how it goes. as previously mentioned, if both mid and right head cancelled, then i came down to cleave right arm and wings until one opened.

once right head went down, we then swapped over to left side and essentially the same thing was done on the left side. i stood on the platform directly in front of left head so that way whenever it ducked to do an attack, i would still be hitting mid head to do constant damage (and yes, that means blast does not hit left head while it ducks). if left head cancelled, then i climbed to the platform above to smack mid head, and like right side, blasts would whiff whenever it ducked. one thing i decided to try but wasnt sure how effective it really was (i did record the run for my own personal interests so ill have to see but idt it did anything) is when mid head cancelled but left head was open, i went to the platform below the one right in front of left head, with the idea being that maybe more blasts would go through whenever it ducked down. personally i dont think it really did much, and it just puts me at risk of falling directly down if wings bump into me and stance fails...but ill try to figure that out soonTM. like with right side, if both heads cancelled, or 1 of them if only 1 remained, then i came down to cleave left arm and wings. once all heads were down, then we went down to take care of arms as wings were also gone at this point...and that is the paladin in horntail experience

overall, i was a wee bit worried id get a total dogshit dpm because i dont even remember the last time i ran any form of horntail as a paladin (considering this is my first horntail dpm entry for the thread, i can only imagine its been a hot minute)...but i was able to remember a lot of stuff and not really struggle to execute the main ideas for the most part. truthfully, i dont even know if this is a good dpm for largely blast only dpm, lend alone good dpm in horntail in general...but its a start i reckon? whether or not i continue to run more 6 man horntails on ttepicname or not is a mystery that even i dont know so whether or not improvements shall come will be up in the air. if i really wanted to care about padding my numbers, then i would definitely cleave way more, but considering wings went down before all the heads, it was definitely ideal that i didnt cleave constantly since we didnt have to risk smacking the arms too much. also to clarify, its really only worthwhile "full" cleaving on right side since you can at least hit a head, otherwise your dpm is kinda being wasted on wings/arm aka just go blast the damn heads u dpm padder. thx for coming to my big ass writing session...best to stay tuned for something GRAND in the near future 8)

bonus dpm45 with same buffs as above but with like ~32 or so minutes of ht buff. cancels were far worse for this run than the other for both main body and preheads.
    horntail dpm45 with 33ish minutes of ht buff.png

• Great Work Great Work x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Toon

Toon Capt. Latanica

May 22, 2020
    Male
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    10:34 AM
    Toon
    Marksman
    Pasta
    (reposting from ht dpm thread here)
    5 men ht dpm 50
    ht buff + mw 20 + coke pill
    no cleave skill
    39108339-8023-4C41-A63C-03632E2034EE.png

Captura de tela 2023-05-11 142425.png
    stats on cider, echo and mw 20

Last edited: May 11, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 7
  5. ralphjohnson

ralphjohnson King Slime

Oct 11, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    RalphJhonson
    Dragon Knight, Buccaneer
    Favela
    Bergamot Body 1 DPM 5 (ECHO, MW20, HB, SE, SI, RAGE)
    upload_2023-5-8_14-22-57.png

Bergamot Body 2 DPM 3 (ECHO, MW20, HB, SE, SI, RAGE)
    upload_2023-5-8_14-39-42.png

Bergamot Body 3 DPM 3 (ECHO, MW20, HB, SE, SI, RAGE)
    upload_2023-5-8_14-40-19.png

I used TL in the last body to reset cooldown of ST and Bishop's HolyShield, so this DPM3 was fully in ST.

Krexel Left Eye DPM 10 (ECHO, MW30, SE, SI, RAGE)
    upload_2023-5-8_14-43-45.png

Krexel Right Eye DPM 5 (ECHO, MW30, SE, SI, RAGE)
    upload_2023-5-8_14-47-6.png

I used TL in the first ST during Left Eye.

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. GDLee

GDLee Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

May 29, 2017
    Male
    New York
    8:34 AM
    AMZN
    Night Lord
    Vengeance
    Pretty significant PR on body DPM - hit by zero seds for entire duration of the test + fast minibean clear speed

dmg range 192 mw30 apple.PNG

PB Statue DPM30 (MW30, Echo, Apple, SE)
    5-8_pb statue dpm 30 mw30.PNG

PB Body DPM20 (MW30, Echo, Apple, SE)
    5-8_pb body dpm 20 mw30.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  7. abe27342

abe27342 Orange Mushroom

Mar 14, 2020
    Male
    Hero
    move over wyman i'm the new top gear borrower

ht dpm36 but c'mon look how low the hp bar was on completion, just arms left

upload_2023-5-8_20-19-2.png

upload_2023-5-8_20-19-15.png

range:

upload_2023-5-8_20-19-41.png

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Vowels

Vowels Slimy

Jan 23, 2019
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. abe27342

abe27342 Orange Mushroom

Mar 14, 2020
    Male
    Hero
    yeah lol. i don't think it's actually particularly good. my best result with my normal gear (close to 1600 tma) is ~12m, which seems comparatively better while finishing at a similar part of the run

• Like Like x 1
  10. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    SE/SI/mw30/echo/onyx apple

Pink bean body dpm 20 (started right after first DR)
    upload_2023-5-11_18-50-2.png

Pink bean statue dpm 30
    upload_2023-5-11_18-50-42.png

Range on pink bean buff
    upload_2023-5-11_18-51-1.png

Last edited: May 12, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Vowels

Vowels Slimy

Jan 23, 2019
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    decided to follow fellow bishops advancements, also abe made me feel competitive SlimeEvil

HT dpm40, echo mw30 htbuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    2:34 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    2nd Spunk run

Statue DPM 30 (Echo, MW20, SE, MMF Buff):

[​IMG]

Body DPM 30 (Echo, MW20, SE, Rice Puff):
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 10
  13. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    si/se/mw30 + smoke and some TL on boats coke pill
    upload_2023-5-15_21-24-23.png
    si/se/mw30 + smoke and some TL on boats with HT buff and coke pill to finish off
    upload_2023-5-15_21-24-43.png

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  14. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    you forgot to include the early mass sed griefing the 2nd dpm \o/

• Like Like x 1
  15. pharaoh

pharaoh Master Chronos

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    Radiologist
    Marksman
    Beaters
    HT dpm 43 PR (MW30/Echo/HT buff)
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 9
  16. WasabiY

WasabiY Blue Snail

Jun 15, 2020
    Male
    Bishop, Marksman
    Katsu
    dpm43
    si/mw30/htb/echo/trlnltyy buff
    ht_pr.jpg

First time posting for my mm but this is a PR for me. Was surprised because i dont think i played particularly well this run but left side cancels were blessed

My stats with cider/mw20/echo (ignore the grief)
    potato_stats.jpg

• Great Work Great Work x 14
  17. GDLee

GDLee Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

May 29, 2017
    Male
    New York
    8:34 AM
    AMZN
    Night Lord
    Vengeance
    HT DPM 43 (MW30, HTB, Echo, trlnltyy) - small PR

3 PRs in the same run (due to bishop buff), but like ron didn't feel like I played particularly well

5-17_ht dpm 43 htb mw30.PNG

Last edited: May 18, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 10
  18. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Pink bean body dpm 20 apple / mw30 / se / si / smoke (started after first DR)
    upload_2023-5-18_18-49-52.png

Pink bean statue dpm 30 apple / mw30 / se / si / smoke
    upload_2023-5-18_18-50-57.png

• Great Work Great Work x 11
  19. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    [​IMG]

HT DPM 45 w/ Conc/Cider/MW30/Echo/Diamond Arrows, Legs>Tail>Wings>Left Arm

Left Arm first run which is pretty rare so I figured I'd go ahead and post for "science." Overall the RNG was incredibly good with only a few windows of double/triple cancel. However those windows were significantly more punishing than they would be on a normal run, especially since we were directed to not hit RA from the right side. Interesting and fun run, although I probably would not do this regularly due to the fact that the chance of run failure is significantly higher and bad cancel RNG is much more punishing than normal.

I was also able to make use of some of Skar's old strats hitting from the Mid platform on the left side. As I had almost zero experience with this, I made a decent number of mistakes and positioning errors which hurt my DPM. I think with absolutely perfect cancels (no double/triple cancel) and perfect play on my end I could've hit 9m DPM which would be an all time PB, whereas I don't even think I can hit 9m with the 'normal' strat, so this strat seems to have higher highs, but on average I'd imagine it's probably worse.

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    2:34 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Statue DPM 30 (Echo, MW30, SE, MMF Buff 1698 TMA):
    Got sed 4 times during the DPM test but still a personal best :)
    [​IMG]

Body DPM 30 (Echo, MW30, SE, Rice Puff 1691 TMA):
    Nothing special, somewhat on the lower end actually
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 14