1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is someone you respect a lot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dimez, May 18, 2023.

1. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    1:02 PM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    AinzAinz for showing a willingness to change his life for the better and despite some setbacks keeps going at it with increasing succes. He's the living proof of being able to change positively if you just try and be honest towards yourself.

NightzNightz for being the most social party animal degenerate in this game I know. Showing effort in the face of adversity and giving his all to make his friends and this game better.

geospizageospiza for being cool and someone who shows he keeps learning and improving in his own studies, work and social life. Just a cool dude that takes everyone on discord along for the ride.

@aschtra FerluciFerluci @dami for not spending all his money on pokemon cards anymore.

Many of the rest of the ppl on ML are at just very cool people that I like a lot but haven't conversed with enough to state much more.

Last edited: May 20, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I admire each and everyone of you, thank you for making this game a more enjoyable place.

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    Ew gross.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    12:02 PM
    I am not usually the type of person to do these kind of things but here we go -

ChrisChris (the meme king) I'm very proud of your constant dedication and hard work towards working out and thank you for motivating me to get back into it!

HiyoHiyo My fav gay, you always make me laugh and i'm super happy i met u! (sry i'm still straight) [​IMG]

AinzAinz I've always liked how you will just speak your mind even tho it can be pretty toxic Onionthehehe I respect your work ethic towards things and always been a big fan of your spreadsheets hehe

KimmyKimmy Ainz pretty much covered everything. I respect how much time you've dedicated to ML, and through that, you've created many friendships and experiences that will last a lifetime. Thank you for giving me an opportunity on the staff, even though I kept disappearing and playing on other hyped servers.. OnionSelfie

HiyoHiyo NightzNightz ChrisChris AinzAinz my fav gaymers, thank you for sticking around and being a good friend to me and even checking up on me when i like to disappear for periods, luv u all

SnorkSnork ur cool too sometimes.... i guess...

I've met a lot of other cool people on maple legends that i will never forget and will cherish these memories forever.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    8:02 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    TrionTrion for keeping Active guild alive somehow, while maintaining the very chill vibes without any gameplay sweats
    The Active I joined years ago, is still somehow the same one as now :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Salt

Salt Slimy

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    Newbton, Salt
    Paladin
    Southperry
    ChrisChris for being a true friend.

OSSCULT community for being awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    2:02 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Many people but HuiaeHuiae above all else!!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:02 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i'm the biggest fan and biggest supporter of all my friends, if you're not a fan of the friends you hang out with everyday you're screwed.

the environment makes people strong, the environment makes championships, the environment makes success.

choosing friends well is the point

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  9. pharaoh

pharaoh Master Chronos

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    8:02 AM
    Radiologist
    Marksman
    Beaters
    FishyFishy for building one of the best and long lasting communities on the server, which is where I met most of the people here to whom I’m closest and consider to be lifelong friends. You took me in when I was a scrub and helped me and many others countless times along our journey. Thank you for taking me on my first PB when I had no HP and probably contributed nothing LOL, letting me stand on the left and ressing me when I failed to dodge big bang. It was such a great time and will always remain memorable. You’ve had more than your fair share of drama and made some mistakes here and there but I know you would take a bullet for the people you care about and I think that’s pretty cool.

MoonMoon and CeloRoxCeloRox Where do I even start. First of all thank you for hosting PB runs, back when I was a regular I’d be excited getting home on Thursdays cause it was always something to look forward to. Moon especially is the hardest working host I’ve ever seen on this game, his dedication to hosting several runs for this long is admirable and I know so many people appreciate it. You guys also know how to let people have a good time and it’s the only PB I’ve been on where it isn’t like 25 people muted. Even when you guys lost interest in this game, you understand the things that are most important and you’re vital to the community we have now.

sandpicklesandpickle One of the most hardworking yet humble individuals I’ve met on my time here. Revolutionizing meso making strategies in the background and constantly pushing for new goals without looking to be in the limelight. You don’t know this, but it was actually you and Shivering that inspired me to make mages back in 2021 and begin my farming journey back with 3 mages at Ulu 1 and slowly progressed all the way since then.

imTiniiimTinii Relentless. I remember 7Fing with you back when you were still 17x on your first bucc and watched you exceed all expectations to rise to the top faster than most of us thought was possible. Your work ethic and leadership qualities are inspiring, and even though you’re a Valorant enthusiast now I’m grateful to have met you.

SelquinSelquin Many people will cite your game knowledge, work ethic, and drive as your most redeeming qualities. While they are not wrong about those things, the quality I most admire is your leadership and ability to gather a group of like-minded individuals and push the boundaries of what is possible. Seeing your HT/PB runs made me want to push my NL as far as I could and advance mesowhoremesowhore ’s copium tier list. I also admire how you fervently stood by your morals til the bitter end.

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 11
  10. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    3:02 PM
    NightzNightz > Amazing guy overall
    HiyoHiyo > because represent honeyyyyy
    PalladinoPalladino > Very helpful & friendly
    xBowtjuhNLxBowtjuhNL > Another amazing guildie as well
    WinnieWinnie > Can't read but still goes on, amazing person
    faelfael > Best vibes
    SnorkSnork > Fluffy
    MottoMotto > Tomato
    And all my fans who root for me in my journal.
    And KimmyKimmy for having such a resolve to keep this amazing community together <3

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    5:02 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Tr1n1tyyTr1n1tyy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. SinclairJ

SinclairJ Master Chronos

Dec 8, 2020
    Chief Bandit
    women

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. CauTion

CauTion Master Chronos

Nov 5, 2019
    Israel
    2:02 PM
    Thief
    Siege
    Have to drop a mass respect to all staff for such a great community, ty guysMapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    MirrorsMirrors - For always being one of the best guild leaders one could ever ask for, she never judged me for my mental booms and was open to let me rejoin the guild/discord for every time after having any psychotic episodes of paranoia leaving every now and again/helping with creating the mac client.

MottMott - For always being one of the best guild leaders one could ever ask for, he never judged me for my mental booms and was open to chat when I DM'd him for anything, also let me return back to the guild/discord for every time after having any psychotic episodes leaving every now and again/helping with creating the mac client.

KimmyKimmy - For not virtually wanting to pull at my hair every time I did something stupid, she always had her DMs open for me to have a chat, just overall the best Admin anyone could ever ask for.

DraudsDrauds - Thanks for repeatedly making Drods Bots so that the community has one available in their discords, personal or for their guild(s), even if it is just copy pasting.

PastaPasta - For being just a wizard, in both programming and art.

geospizageospiza - For making a monster book checklist image program thing, and doing staff work, graphs can't graph themselves.

NiseNise - For taking the time for making ToS easier for people to understand and for every patch notes/helping with creating the mac client.

NightzNightz - Ah, I dun wanna (Just kidding LOL, Nightz really improved as a GM and even got promoted to Supervisor rather quickly and never gave up on the position although he said "it's too time consuming" 1v9s RWT, props.)

KrisspyKrisspy - For hard carrying support issues with clients and just being overall positive and happy to help anyone in need.

AesopAesop - We met in GMS as guildies and I was surprised to see them in ML, she still has the same heart on wanting to help others and her position in staff proves that and more.

SlimeSlime - Insane pixel art, game creativity and just being such a cool and interesting slime.

DuckysDuckys - Used to be there in the guild and was kinda annoyed with me but put up with helping me and my forgetfulness, was supportive either way and he will be missed in this community.

bibbiebibbie - Always happy to draw something for her friends and never really complained on details, her art is just amazing and cute.

ChrisChris - For always really being there and sort of being on my side when patch notes made it more difficult for me to enjoy the game he had sympathy towards things that would trigger me, and helped me view things in a positive way.

AlyoshaAlyosha - Being supportive and concerned when I quit the first time due to my mental health, helped me out when I was in a dark place in mind.

I'm amazed by the circle that I'm in within this community, and I truly thank everyone whose in it. :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    abe27342abe27342 Blu301Blu301 boujebouje MottMott always great vibes around these lads.

FishyFishy Beaters, streams and his overall contributions to the community and game.

akashskyakashsky if no exp waste was a person. Efficiency and dedication.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    9:02 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    woow kimmy answers you? thats my dream

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    8:02 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Cak33Cak33 for being with me in my guild since almost day one and always having a light hearted approach to playing Maple. An attitude we should all aspire to in order to get the most enjoyment out of the game. Ty Cakey!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    Everyone who decided to go LUK mage before monster book ring and Timeless was a thing.... and everyone who made a LUK mage after.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. beegoratto

beegoratto Skelosaurus

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    randomhsrandomhs is the god of jumps

jump quests, Ht jump, knuckle huck

he will jump it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    6:02 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    TommygunnerTommygunner for keeping me humble
    NightzNightz for being a human even if he's a true SweatLord spaghetti enjoyer
    beegorattobeegoratto for giving me a continual goal to push for. Even though we shitpost eachother continually I got nothing but respect for your abilities to push the Bowmaster class.
    fartsyfartsy for being a well of knowledge even though he's arguebly the most hardcore player there is. I enjoy our occasional talks

She isn't on here but ign ScrambleEgg for being the most compassionate, caring and considerate lvl 200 Drk this server has seen. Wild to think we were all smacking cd's together 8 months ago

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1