1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Poll] Out of curiosity, no multi-client for cs60 drops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnknownCode, Jun 7, 2023.

Is this a change that you would like to see in MapleLegends?

1. Yes, multi-clienting ruins the enjoyment.

2. No, multi-clienting is fine as it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    2:53 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    This is just out of curiosity as a general discussion and not a suggestion.

In old school vanilla maple story monsters dropped Chaos Scrolls 60%, in this discussion I wanted to see the thoughts the community has about this so I've decided to make this post.

If Chaos Scrolls dropping from monsters were at a 00.01% drop rate with the trade-off of removing multi-client be a positive thing or a negative thing?

Dropped by: Balrog, Hankie, Cold Eye, Iruvata, Seruf, Panda Teddy, Horntail's Head B, Lyka, Wild Kargo, Ginseng Jar, Ravana, Drumming Bunny, Zakum3, Tae Roon, Bone Fish, Dark Cornian, Homun, Lioner, Jr. Necki, Zombie Mushroom, Grizzly, Snowman, Cold Shark, Copper Drake, Papulatus, Captain, Griffey, Cube Slime, Red Slime.

My personal thoughts on this are
    1. Party Quests would be more accessible since multi-clienting would be obsolete since players cannot self leech.
    2. Players would be able to comfortably play on one client without worrying about "I didn't know we could play multiple characters on the same pc/mac, is it possible to transfer one character to another account?"
    3. Players that have a character bank are kinda screwed, unless they're open to trading someone thats trustworthy to transfer goods over while re-logging to another account, if the 'trustworthy' transfer ends up being a scam a report in the forums with a screenshot should suffice, but I don't know if staff would refund the scammed goods like in other games though.

Edit: Votes are now anonymous my apologies for letting votes be displayed publicly, staff has removed that and is now anonymous, so please vote to the poll if you haven't already. Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    11:53 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    No cause I can already see people farming every single one of those maps in any way even while sleeping

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. TORONTOTOKYO

TORONTOTOKYO Windraider

Oct 16, 2021
    5:53 PM
    RAWRRRR

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male