1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Retro Reach PQ Rates

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Falco, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Falco

Falco King Slime

Jan 31, 2015
    Male
    8:02 PM
    SnailDEX
    Islander
    Oddjobs
    I’ve just noticed over the course of doing Retro Reach on a few characters, that you tend to max out coins before getting close to maxing out on raffles.

between myself and the multiple parties I’ve been with, the average I have seen is around 14-20 raffle coupons while maxing 1000 coins; therefore for however many PQs after; there is no prize.

as noted before, the tower can be efficiently cleared as you get better and better; therefor it’s the option many are going with to farm raffles/coins; and while I’ve seen mentioned that you can essentially max out on raffles in under an hour; at the current rate of axe PQ; it takes 3min x 65 PQs to reach max raffles/coins with a perfect ratio of getting coins/raffles and not getting max coins first and having no prizes after; which only adds the amount of time to that number.

So my suggestion would be to boost the rate of getting raffles, nothing crazy; just enough to the point that you arent doing an additional 15+ PQs trying to finish raffles after finishing coins.

thank you!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    6:02 AM
    I'd also suggest we should be able to get raffle coupons from normal PQ's too, just like we get coins.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. duski

duski Orange Mushroom

Dec 30, 2022
    Male
    11:02 PM
    MigueI
    Bishop
    Chroma
    like the suggestions, what about making the % probability of getting coupons raise once coins weekly limit has been reached?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Ariami

Ariami Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Aug 26, 2020
    Female
    11:02 PM
    Ariami
    • Like Like x 1