1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

P/C Previous Pink Bean Anni Boxes (Tradeable)

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by jung1e, Jun 16, 2023.

1. jung1e

jung1e Mixed Golem

Oct 12, 2017
    4:32 AM
    Just curious if any pro FMers can help me P/C some old anni3 pink bean boxes (tradeable ones)

I assume less than usual right now due to the ongoing anni, but curious what these might go for nowadays considering these are tradeable as opposed to the current ones that are not.
    I recently came back from inactivity and saw I still had a few of these on a mule back from Anniversary 3 and don't really have a use for them.

Let me know what you might price them at if you were in my position.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    1:32 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    I'm down to buy it if you want

3. OP
    OP
    jung1e

jung1e Mixed Golem

Oct 12, 2017
    4:32 AM
    yeah im down, what are you offering not sure what they're really worth atm
    also saw u have osslock so i pinged u in the discord, we can chat there if its easier or on discord in general. username - im.justin

Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 1