1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon Equips, and shield

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LeonardoJF, Jun 28, 2023.

1. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:14 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    an aspect that is not so explored in the game is crafting, I particularly think it's very cool and you can make a cool profit, but as there are much better options, this part of the game ends up being left behind side.

the dragon equips were never implemented (only the weapons), I already read a topic asking about the implementation of the other gears (but I never saw any feedback about it)

so I came here to talk about this shield, https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1092060 I believe this shield would be very useful with more slots (even if it had reduced stats)

the shields with more slots for warriors are lv 64 (maple, birthday) and timeless, the biggest problem with the first one is that it only has the birthday event (as much as there are some extremely cheap, it's always a problem to find outside the event) the timeless ones in addition to being difficult to drop, they are untradeable after getting exp as well as all timeless gear, this shield also cannot be crafted, so if you could use the dragon (here's a second suggestion if there seems to be some imbalance to the initial suggestion)

I believe that perhaps the main drawback of my suggestion would be that timeless kites fall into disuse, so my old lady would be some kind of buff on the stats of this one, or a nerf on the dragon's stats

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    4:14 AM
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    good accessibility change, fuck maple shields

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    5:14 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Not because of shield but my lewd preference for outfit of lore-friendly ones, I support this, for dragon gears (especially OA please)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Yess, there's alot of nice gear

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JPDS

JPDS Mano

May 21, 2020
    Male
    I agree ! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    <3

7. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Master Chronos

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    4:14 AM
    Fara
    Paladin
    Their avaliability in game would be great
    It would give an opportunity to use the hoflons that are outclassed by the crossheider. It has a built in weapon attack, interesting def and a potential of 5 dex to meet the 125dex required for 1h graves users as opposed to 120 for stonetooth user.
    Hoflons aren't that common
    Green (3-4dex) is from the previously nuked ML5
    Violet (3-4str) is from JC
    Blue (3-5str) is from gacha <- really?

They could be used as a way to craft the TL kite shield that is savagely bought the instant it get noticed in the market

Imagine the use of a stimulator (non-existant) roll the slots from 7 to 10 in addition to base stats

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    bump
    I was stalking our neighbors because I had time, I saw that this gear drops from NT, each boss has a job, can we?

9. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    A point that I noticed reading the disc today, is that if the dragon shield lv 110 was implemented there wouldn't be any need to make any changes to the existing shields since the dragon doesn't exist
    different than any rework in timeless one that already exist.

another good suggestion given by beegorattobeegoratto is keep the shield with same slots but begin with some att

the original suggestion was on timeless shield, but, should be nice if it happen on dragon one..
    since they don't exist...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Cabbagehead

Cabbagehead Orange Mushroom

Nov 10, 2021
    4:14 PM
    Agree, add dragon and TL shields to crafting please!