1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Meso Explosion bugs

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Marty, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:40 AM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    There seem to be 2 bugs with the skill Meso Explosion for Chief Bandits, which would be...

1. Blowing up other people's mesos

Meso Explosion blows up the mesos that other people drop, which isn't supposed to happen. Normally, you only blow up mesos that you drop or that monsters that you kill ('whited') drop. At this point in the server's timeline, this makes ME a ridiculously strong skill at Zak (people can drop for CBs), making this bug very easy to abuse and even game-changing.

2. Cancelling attacks of bosses

It sometimes happens that a CB using Meso Explosion can make Zakum, or any other bosses for that matter, stop attacking/using spells. This isn't really a bug in common sense; it happened on GMS, as well (so one could even consider it a feature!). I don't know the details to it, it seems to happen at random times for me, as long as there's a CB/Shadower there using ME.

Hope this helps...

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. lottamoose51

lottamoose51 Mushmom

Mar 29, 2015
    Male
    6:40 PM
    Weed
    Horizon
    chill fam

• Like Like x 3
  3. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    1:40 AM
    CB's abuse legends hardly.
    I hope kim/navi will see sense in this and fix it ASAP

4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    1 is fixed on next rev. Originally made mesos drops FFA so there would be no delay on the pickup (i.e. other players can pick up your dropped mesos instantly). However, FFA also meant that those mesos could be blown up via ME. This fix would allow only ME-er's dropped mesos to be blown up and add a 10 second delay to picking up other player's mesos.

• Like Like x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:40 AM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Great to hear. :) Thanks!

6. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Related follow up: dropped meso by player pickup delay will be removed without affecting the bombability of said mesos by cb/shadowers.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.