1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Magatia Weapon & Armor Shop

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Doguu, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Doguu

Doguu Pink Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
    2:08 PM
    I/L Wizard
    Is there a way to access Meren, Kyol, or Ramain in the Magatia weapon and armor shop? None of them seem to interact other than a text box and I assume it might have to do with the "For Zenumist," "For Alcadno," and/or "For Phyllia" questlines but I couldn't find anything online. I didn't need the cape upgrades so I was planning to do "For Phyllia" but if I could I wanted to see if I could make this shop interactable just to see it in practice.

Also if the ML staff sees this could you add a "For Humanoid A" option? That's the route I would like to take, he's our guy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    11:08 AM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Those NPC's were used for the "Maker" skill in GMS, as far as I'm aware, and a natural Weapon or Armor shop was never available in Magatia. Would be cool to have them actually do something/be shops or something.

• Like Like x 1