1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Initial Event Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beegoratto, Jun 10, 2023.

1. CreamPuffDad

CreamPuffDad Timer

Jun 29, 2022
    Male
    8:48 AM
    xLianneBelle
    Dark Knight
    Bonerwood
    Dw mirror, you're not the only one falling jump quests. After my first 5 hour attempt at tower, in which I didn't even manage to reach floor 15, I just gave up on it completely. I'm BAD at Jump quests. My first success at zakum jump quest took me 13 hours. Can you imagine my pain that the whole ass event was practically nothing but jump quests?

I can admire the effort that went into this, but other than the prequests, the desert like axe pq and the cake boss, there was essentially nothing for me. The entire event, the number of raffles I managed to do can be counted on one hand.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:48 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i just did solo 1-15 then 15-20 and boss in pt, even as no social player, you dont find problem to do it in less than a hour for both runs lol

3. OP
    OP
    beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    5:48 PM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Do you like Events that encourage group play over solo play or vice versa?

4. mukiday

mukiday Slime

Aug 25, 2020
    Female
    8:48 PM
    MukiDay
    I/L Wizard
    Nice
    Can we make the "Cozy Sleepy" face accessory and other event face accessories work without it looking cursed? Either gotta make it actually cover the face thats underneath or include a blank face option maybe?

51677-9559c491d092fffb67f264d699820b00.png

5. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    6:48 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Imo best event sofar that I've attended in terms of rewards, the pendant was pog and a big help for my pleb unwashed ass. Only complaint would probably be to buff puff daddy rewards a bit, seemed more often than not I got nothing of value at all from the boxes. Theres only so many grey tier lvl 30 swords a guy needs