1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Jump Attacking Easier

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lv1crook, Aug 25, 2023.

1. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    9:33 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Yeah it’s definitely not copium. It’s a very noticeable difference at times.

2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    6:33 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Some keyboards don't have ghosting, maybe that causes issues?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Signature

Signature Stone Golem

Apr 29, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    6:33 PM
    Flamous
    Bishop
    Good point! Testing out your Ghosting/XKRO can be done with a microsoft tool, and I could see only having 2KRO (2 Keypresses registered) as a hinderance for Jumpcasting.

4. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    9:33 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    There definitely is a difference from keyboard to keyboard— and even inconsistencies with individual keyboards of the same make/model, with different keys for each.

For example, I had a keyboard that could jumpcast jump (alt) and inferno (W) perfectly to the point I could hold both down together and it’d continuously jump inferno. However, I couldn’t replicate this on a backup keyboard of the same make/model.

It could also be a keyboard settings thing. People who don’t have the fastest key repeat setting might have a different experience than others.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    1:33 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I can use jump + rush (which I think is more difficult for a warrior) using this kekw keyboard

Attached Files: