1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep the ALT+F12 state

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Aquarium, May 14, 2015.

1. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    8:00 PM
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    As the title says, if it's possible I would like it so the ALT+F12 state saves even if you change between windowed/fullscreen mode. Right now the small fps window comes back if you change the mode even if you had it disabled before changing.

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    2:00 AM
    Just press Alt + F12 any time you want to toggle it. Not sure if this can be changed.

3. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    11:00 AM
    NSFW
    i just keep it enabled. not big enough to worry about
    and as bulba said, you can just press alt+F4F12 each time you want to enable/disable it. it really is not difficult o:

4. OP
    OP
    Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    8:00 PM
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    Yeah I know you can click ALT+F12, that's what I said. I meant that if you have it disabled and switch from windowed to fullscreen mode (or vice versa) it gets enabled again. I want it so it keeps being disabled :|

5. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    2:00 PM
    Moderator Post
    This is controlled client-side and would presumably not be possible without editing the client itself.

• Like Like x 1