1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted & Implemented Remove the CWK sign requirement

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by soulreload, Oct 6, 2023.

1. soulreload

soulreload Horny Mushroom

Nov 15, 2022
    Male
    12:46 PM
    Deschain
    Outlaw
    NewLeaf
    Hello guys, my IGN is Seiyaru and i have been a single clienter since i started to play this server, back in 2022.

Besides knowing that i would be behind most people farmwise by choosing to play as a single clienter, i chose to take that path and played a 250 INT bucc till current level (171) (almost finishing the wash).

Since the time that i passed the level to do most PQ's, i was very excited to be able to do CWK in the future, cause i LOVE PQ's.

Nevertheless, im struggling to make / find a party as a single clienter, beucase most people expect you to have atleast some mules to sign.

I know some will say "just make another character to be able to sign", but as i said, i chose to be a single clienter and i wont be leveling other characters just to access a PQ.

Im giving you honest feedback as a single clienter because i think that, in the current state of the game, the 2 signs of each class requirement doesnt make sense, that just makes it difficult for other people like me to join in end game content, so, please, remove that!

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    all bosses should ask for less sign, just to take more mules/lack players who don't have one

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gino

Gino Brown Teddy

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    11:46 AM
    GlNO
    Dark Knight
    Sleepywood
    How many smoke mules does it take to get to the center of a HT run?

4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Even to help a beginner, it's bad to get 6 for htpq

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hotsauce07

hotsauce07 Orange Mushroom

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Brazil
    Shygo
    Dragon Knight
    SURRA
  6. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    11:46 AM
    this suggestion has been around awhile, always gets a ton of likes, and has overwhelming support. So I'm just assuming by now its either 1)kimmy disagrees or 2)is hard to change the code. I'd love to see this change tho.

the only counter argument i can possibly imagine is either 1) this change will make 3-4man cwkpq too easy to host (and i guess some might think this in turn may decrease # of multi-man cwkpq??) or even 2)kimmy/staff wants you to keep playing and make more characters (i mean, fair, i guess XD).

again, i 100% support this suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I think it shouldn't be difficult to change, since there are a lot of servers that have changed, and we have the best dev in the world.

and about the 3-4 man runs, those who do this already have enough mules, so it would be another suggestion for us mere mortals.. (just complementing your comment)

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. bienfu

bienfu Pac Pinky

Aug 14, 2022
    Male
    8:46 AM
    secondpink
    Beginner
    It isn't hard to change.

I think just about every server with CWKPQ does not have this stupid requirement.

If the staff are wanting players to artifically pump up player and vote counts by heavily incentivizing you to make mules, that is honestly disgusting.

9. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:46 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    This seems like a bit of a stretch

10. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    9:46 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Honestly I was totally on board with it until I found the right group of people that like to do runs. Each of them brings a needed utility to the party through their buffs or mules, and each has 1-3 signs so we're able to change the party makeup fairly easily if needed. As you host more you meet more and more people, befriend a couple, then end up running together fairly often if desired.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. bienfu

bienfu Pac Pinky

Aug 14, 2022
    Male
    8:46 AM
    secondpink
    Beginner
    PRAISE THE LORD IT HAS BEEN DONE

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    5:46 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Accepted

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    12:46 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    HELL YES So many players won't feel sorry anymore for bringing 'lots of signs' just to open stage, but feel lesser hesitating for joining this fun! :D LFGOOOO

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    soulreload

soulreload Horny Mushroom

Nov 15, 2022
    Male
    Deschain
    Outlaw
    NewLeaf