1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hero Combo Orb Shouldn't be Dispellable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by -ovv, Oct 11, 2023.

1. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    2:04 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    As title states, combo orb shouldn't be dispellable, or there should be some type of counter- play/parry mechanic to keep your orbs alive. While other classes are also required to rebuff, only Heroes are required to both rebuff (more skills than other classes) AND recharge their orbs back to regain their optimal DPM state.

I mentioned this in Gurk's thread, but an anti-dispel party mechanic would be pretty cool in a Hero's toolkit, but I'm not sure how feasible it is to code that into our game.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Whisp

Whisp Horny Mushroom

Jun 3, 2015
    4:04 PM
    I'm all for any of these small QoL buffs for Heroes. Even if we can't carve out a good niche for them in the current metagame, just making things generally more pleasant for them to play isn't a bad idea.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:04 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    lol, i just said it on another topic before i saw it.. agree

4. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    3:04 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    But they're already an afk class tho

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Tarnished

Tarnished Pac Pinky

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    2:04 PM
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    High HP and Stance is the extent of their QoL, it all depends on the content at hand but in general I wouldn't rate Hero as particularly high or low on AFK-ness

6. Endorphinss

Endorphinss Mixed Golem

Jul 28, 2021
    Male
    12:04 AM
    Endorphins
    Use panic and it's not afk
    Go on core/cwkpq and its not afk
    I can claim all classes in maplestory is afk by your standarts

• Like Like x 1