1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff old maps

本贴由 guto 2023-10-20 发布于‘Suggestions’。

1. OP
    OP
    guto

guto Slime

2017-03-12
    17:08
    Thanks for the answer. Now I understand a bit more

2. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

2023-03-13
    14:08
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    As for earlier game maps, it would be really nice to see newties become a viable training spot again to bridge the training gap between himes and 135 when bossing opens up. It would require a significant exp boost for people to consider it I think, but would help the priests/warriors and specifically range finally get past that dead zone hurdle between 110-135 that I commonly see people asking where to train at in my alliance chat. Mage/leech counter measures could be making newties elementally immune maybe? I think f/p already have a home in Shaolin for these levels, correct me if I'm wrong.

Later end game I think ToT's eph should be looked at with respects to range (NL's/BM) that struggle at 7F. 7F as a BM is so tedious because arrow rain can't hit the "fish" unless we are on the bookshelf, so we are constantly falling, re adjust, attack, fall, re adjust attack. It's a massive pot burn and a (imo) shit QoL map to rely on for grinding. I would advocate for big ToT exp buffs to push for party play between NL's and BM's. Possible counter measures for multimaging would be to affect mages ability to hit multiple platforms, increasing mob HP (but would require larger exp boost) or (least favorite option) thinning the mob count down to make it inefficient for multimages. Arch mages already have Shaolin temple, Petri, Duku, Ninto all as meta maps for grinding, and in terms of meso can't be touched compared to bishops in terms of leech exph capabilities thinking of PoT farmers). This is coming from someone currently leveling an I/L with Oblivion 4 as it's specific purpose. The hit that arch mages would take to give range attackers a viable grinding spot (comparable or slightly worse than 7F) would be justified I think.

Final suggestion although this one will likely be denied is a small boost to skele exp for bishops (small boost in leech income for 2 hit bishops) because compared to the investment required for 5-6, or Petri, skele is a crap place to try selling, even though bishops are the most expensive to invest in and level to be capable of modest income through 1 hit skele, even though a 2 hit skele bishop and 13x arch mage can pull 70m+ exph at 5-6. (I just did this on my bishop, it's better exp than duo skele by close to 40m exph)

Last edited: 2023-10-26
  3. HarryPlays

HarryPlays Red Snail

2021-01-20
    13:08
    Harouto
    Hero
    Having alternate options to 7F would be a nice change of pace.