1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hero Buff Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HarryPlays, Nov 2, 2023.

Tags:
  1. HarryPlays

HarryPlays Red Snail

Jan 20, 2021
    Male
    4:55 PM
    Harouto
    Hero
    Hi. Just wanted to discuss some changes I think the Hero class could use. Feel free express your own opinions as well.

1. Rage should be stackable. I think this would be an interesting buff that could give us more utility to help out with bossing and might make us more desirable when cleave is not as strong.

2. Give shout an indication on the range. I hate having to guess how far my shout will reach when hunting for monster cards or just killing low lvl mobs in general. Maybe a bubble indicating the range of shout would suffice.

3. Coma should use less orbs. I don't think this skill is too strong and it would be nice to have when training. Maybe like 3-5 orbs would be consumed instead of all of them.

Not asking for anything crazy because I think the class is p good as it is.

What are some suggestions that you would recommend regarding buffs?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Magzys

Magzys Mano

Mar 5, 2018
    Male
    7:55 PM
    RejectedHero
    Final attack rework :cigar:

3. Endorphinss

Endorphinss Mixed Golem

Jul 28, 2021
    Male
    2:55 AM
    Endorphins
    Hot take as a hero main:
    Hero dosent need any buffs.
    all what you suggested will make the class op, which will result in hard nerfs in the future.
    The only place in the game where hero is actually not good is pb. Thats it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Magzys

Magzys Mano

Mar 5, 2018
    Male
    7:55 PM
    RejectedHero
    combo point reduction would be too much, and stackable rage does sound wildin.
    I just want a final attack rework to make it useful in some way because the animation is cool and feels wasted :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tarnished

Tarnished Pac Pinky

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    4:55 PM
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    It's pretty hard to change Hero, it's a really strong general-purpose character. The only factors that make the class unfavorable in 2023 are difficult to adjust without changing the whole game.

Accessibility of leech, purpose-built mules, and excessive weapon attack via Onyx Apple, FS, Timeless, etc. makes NL the premier late-game attacker because they are really tanky, cost efficient, and deal more than enough DPM to kill anything - and they do it reliably. Meta classes enable NL-based parties, Hero does not.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023