1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ludi PQ Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by eldar202, Oct 28, 2023.

1. eldar202

eldar202 Mano

Dec 21, 2020
    5:37 PM
    Camper
    Hey, As a comeback player i play mainly pqs (KPQ,LPQ,OPQ,EPQ).
    And i see that people often rather grind than do pqs, And i though why..

There may be 2 reasons for that. Either bad rewarding or bad EXP.
    In my opinion i have couple suggestions that may make LPQ much better without removing the "old school experience".

1) Right now we need to do 25 pqs to get the glasses. So i though maybe make Alishar to drop those glasses with "extra" stats (it can be 0-2 to each stat) and same with HP/MP (0-40).
    Like that we may see people that farm the PQ to get "best" glasses possible. Yes if you are here to grind asap you wont even do the PQ cuz youll buy leech, but as a casual player it may be nice for his character to have glasses with +2 to all stats

There may be people that can say "Itll make people do less pqs because they wont even do minimum of 25PQS because after getting glasses theyll stop doing it". But in my opinion its opposite, Because nowadays same happens in KPQ and people dont stop doing it after getting the slime shoes.

2)Bonus stage is BORING all you get is capes and earrings and if you have luck you may get 100/250 nx. Ok.... its nice NX farm (After doing over 100 PQS i think i got maybe in total 10k NX but ok..) What about adding some scrolls that can be dropped in Bonus Stage? What about other equipment? Maybe even Maple Weapons? that may bring people to farm pqs (Though about gachas but i think it will affect the economy too much).

Another suggestion but thats for ALL PQS. The NPC that lets you enter to PQ may have another option that can tell if theres party inside and name of the leader of the party.
    Reason for that is to make players see if ch1 is empty they may check with npc if theres party inside and whisper the leader of the pt to ask if they need 1 more person. That way we wont "lose" players that log in to see if theres pq and if they see ch1 empty they log off automatically.

Thank you in advance and i hope that the suggestions are good!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    8:37 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    I think there'd be alot more traffic into pq's since something like EPQ you can reroll the earrings over and over scrolling until you get a good result. I know I would

3. OP
    OP
    eldar202

eldar202 Mano

Dec 21, 2020
    5:37 PM
    Camper

What do you mean? Right now you can reroll the earrings? How do you do it

And about the glasses, Imagine having +2 to all stats because you killed Alishar and won the roll it may be a game changer FOR CASUAL PLAYERS (Those who are here playing for couple years probable have something scrolled but for someone new / casual it may be nice)

4. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    8:37 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    If I didn't need to bash my head against a wall 30 times or whatever it is just to get a single item, but instead dropping from Alishar