1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Remove Party Quest max level limit

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by fofo, Jun 3, 2015.

1. fofo

fofo Red Snail

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Stockton
    12:12 PM
    Autophagia
    Hunter
    I wanted to suggest that the max level limit be removed for all the PQs.

For example, KPQ would be level 21+ and not just 21-30. Just a thought I had yesterday while PQing. It was something that was implemented in the last low-rate server I played on and I really liked it.

2. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    10:12 PM
    Wont happend.
    its not GMS-LIKE and we already had few topics about it .
    @any pq exp beyond the gms lvl range would be suck , i cant even imagine the shit exp of maze pq above 70

3. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    9:12 PM
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    Not to mention how noobs could be boosted with a level 90 in kpq

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I already find it kinda strange how HPQ (Henesys Party Quest) never had a level limit in GMS, but pretty much what Robert said. We have enough people (and we are still growing) to hold the GMS-like limit for now.

5. Reptar

Reptar Timer

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    California
    Reptar
    I/L Wizard
    Horizon
    I'm not sure Id like a high level player being allowed into a low level PQ. Instead of actually doing the PQ everyone would get lazy and not start a PQ unless they find a high level player.

Only reason I'd say yes is if there was a Stat reduction given to high level players inside the PQ that leveled them down to the required level. Having someone nuke crocs in kpq is fast but less fun.

6. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    I'd like to change this suggestion.

Instead of mixing up multiple levels, i'd like to have a 'high level pq' possibillity.
    This would enable people to get the items (shoes, glasses, etc) and will not boost noobs.

In addition to this small change, lower levels will not get an unfair advantage by this.

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    The thing that motivate people to do the PQ's as well on low levels is the limited rewards that you can only get through those levels. If we make a special "high level" way to get those rewards as well, a lot may just say "meh I get those good items later because with high levels its faster" and thus there's much less PQ's going on for the low level people.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    PQ's are teh current way to grind but since people like me like to quest, do other stuff, or w/e. I simply do not have enough time to play PQ's on this current level. (i'm talking about LPQ).

9. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    8:12 PM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    I actually genuinely like this idea...i miss PQing, as a lvl13x i literally have no more group activities to do apart from zakum....which is disabled atm lol, (gpq doesnt work either so gg).

10. Mstweaker

Mstweaker Horny Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    Male
    9:12 AM
    Crimsonwood Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~~ <3

I mean.. I like the concept of the CWK pq, but the rewards are rather over the top...

11. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    8:12 PM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Are we even getting that anytime this year? f3

12. Mstweaker

Mstweaker Horny Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    Male
    I never heard any suggestions for it nor did I hear any news... So, I guess not? /: But I always thought CWK pq was siiiiiiiiiiiiick. It's so epic!

13. Admiral

Admiral Mushmom

May 30, 2015
    Why not just add a custom PQ for high level players.

14. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    3:12 AM
    Pretty sure Navi mentioned it's planned, but it's at the bottom of the priority list since it's so end-game, so it will take a while.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:12 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Source:
    http://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/monster-carnival.2059/page-2#post-28108

Still got plenty more content before cwkpq

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mstweaker

Mstweaker Horny Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    Male
    Wooooooooooot! Just the fact that it's planned on being put in is enough for me!
    Though I apologize for going off-topic. Please, carry on.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  17. OP
    OP
    fofo

fofo Red Snail

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Stockton
    Autophagia
    Hunter
    Gotcha. I guess I should've put more thought into that. I forget we have quite a few ppl on this server at any given time. The last server I played wasn't nearly as active all the time, so the benefit of no max level limit made alot more sense.

This was one of my points too. For me, questing/PQs > grinding because I get bored too fast. And it would be fun to go back and participate in PQs you out leveled. Of course the exp would be crap, but idc about that. And maybe if I was just a couple of PQs shy of getting those broken glasses from LPQ, for example. I understand the whole premise of it not being GMS-like, as well.

Ty all for the feedback :)