1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by TTKirnk, Jan 4, 2024.

1. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    1:29 PM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    no SHOT you posted this HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    10:29 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Beaver journal goals:
    • Throw 6 more 10% scrolls on your fruit knife
    • Expand buddy slots to 250

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    4:29 PM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    you're cooking something up alright with that second point...but what if i also tried to fill up those 250 slots as well? FoxGrin (challenge impossible)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Time to make TTBuddy1, TTBuddy2, TTBuddy3...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    stop

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    10:29 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    You wouldn't even need to add a single soul and it would fill up naturally with your fans such as NightzMU, NightzHS, NightzSE, ..... you name it

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    4:29 AM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    i did it

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  9. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    time to remake TTKirnkTTKirnk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello little and big gamers alike...for it is that time of the week again! but first, it is time for some more of "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ starting off with:

JOEY AMAZON.png
    man i cant believe my God King Jeffrey Bezos, the Primal Lord, added me! it is such an honor. this is also the second time ive had someone add this character but never any of my other characters, so thats something i reckon :`) anyway, onto the next person:

whos glasson.png
    speaking of second times, this is also the second person to add me who i dont know who they are...but this is apparently a more recently made character and they somehow know my name so i am summoning AMOGUS characters on them (ok not really) anyway...

22 outta 25 damn already catching up to 25.png
    this is where my friends list is at now...yeah thats right i upgraded my slots! and ill have to do it again very soon prolly but thankfully i got $$$ so i can afford to do it (again...pls go easy on me) without further ado, lets get this shindig going

DAY 10 (ayo double digits? i mean january 24th, 2024)
    today was thankfully a bit more productive than last time i played, as i was able to get the elusive serpents fang relatively quickly today (90 minute half nap kinda slowed it down a lot teehee but the actual time spent wasnt so bad). i was able to actually get some more questing done, with covering areas such as ellin forest, korean folk town, and mu lung! im getting ahead of myself a bit ok lets start off with the usual:

starting stats for the day.png
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (apparently confirmed doable thanks to ralph and his johnson so lets go???)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME)

ok so despite where i took the starting stats, i actually started the day at happyville but didnt want to undress at happyville (im shy) so in reality i did my final torr horn quest for the day and then went off to platoon chronos...and here are the results:

ty once again torr for the final time good riddance.png
    man torr you stink im so glad im done getting back your stupid damn horn that you somehow keep LOSING in the SHOP FULL OF CASH...so anyway after turning this in i went off to platoon chronos and once again started my journey to find a serpents fang...and thankfully within like uhhhh prolly 2 hours of actual grinding i found the promised land!

this fking game i swear.png
    ...is what i pondered when i saw these stats. for the record, this thing is 2 off from being the lowest roll, as you can check here. despite the tragic stats, this is still a huge upgrade from my current spear due to the massive attack increase as well as the attack speed increase (decrease since number go lower?). i mean look at these stats!

look at that RANGE.png
    disregard the background area im getting to that...but man so much range increase! despite the poopoo stats, i decided to move on with my life as this will suffice for now. with the new spear in hand, i decided to head on off to florina beach, seeing as that im above level 55 and i can do king clang's questline. it was great because i didnt have to pay 1500 mesos or whatever it was, due to me having the COMPLETED VIP ticket. yeah i know yall are jealous...stay mad! ok anyway so i finished up some other questline along with doing king clang's, and while doing so i found this:

gacha 1 for the day pog.png
    first gacha for the day lets go. i also found my one and only raffle ticket for the day while here...in which also ended up being my final raffle ticket for the event, now that it is over (more on this later in the entry winkwink). after finishing up my business in florina beach, i decided to finally take on the 1000 drumming bunny etcs quest since i figured itd be somewhat quick with how much stronger i got (and i was right...only spent like ~2 hours or so to get everything?) on my way over to the mini dungeon, however, i got hit with this:

blake strikes with the fame.png
    i think the ss says everything. cant go a day without some trolling i swear. anyway, while committing genocide on the bunnies, i ended up finding some more gacha:

gacha 2 POGGERS.png
    gacha #2 for the day featuring a delicious blue potion (what does it taste like chat?)

gacha 3 WOOO.png
    gacha #3 for the day with a drumming bunny about to meet their fate. unfortunately, i didnt end up getting a red whip, which would be nice to have for the legendary spirit quest, but i aint in a rush to get that skill so i am likely to come back here in the future to get a whip! but moving on, after getting my 1000 drums, along with my dull crystals that finished like an hour before the 1000 drums, i decided to finish up these two quests...and look what those 1000 drums got me:

ACTUAL HELMET I CAN WEAR.png
    i cant believe it gamers...its a hat with actual stats! it gives 1 dex, which ill take over the 30 mp beginner hat. you have served your purpose good hat, you can rest now sweet prince. after turning this in, i went to omega sector for the second quest, in which i got this:

i love washing.png
    dude i can make a sweet int bathrobe with this holy stonks!!!! is what i would say if i gave a shit about that. despite this scroll being useless to me, i decided to keep it and threw it in my storage because funny meme scrolling random dumb shit will eventually be a great past time to have. after turning this in, i decided it was time to head back to el nath for a quick quest turn in and pick up (figured itd be a good idea to get started with the book of ancient questline, since theres a lot of back and forth between el nath and orbis of just npc talking...) before doing that, i decided that it was time...mainly due to the fact that server reset had happened.

18 raffles lets do this.png
    thats right! its time to use all my raffles, since i wont be getting anymore for the event...i cant wait to get some epic loot! and heres my epic loot:

raffle results.png
    as you can see i got 0 yellow lines, which is what i expected, but i did get some decent stuff here. cant be mad about free healing potions and what not. while i didnt get a maplemas spear sadly (spear with fast attack o mama wowie id like that), i did get some other good gear. i managed to get one of my red christmas socks with 2 wa, which is the best it can get. having two warm mufflers is interesting, since that does open up the idea to scroll them (yes, i do mean chaos scrolls in this case, which uhhh we dont think about that for eons). my best one has 1 str and 3 dex, which is nice. given, having a pendant in general is just nice. the purple and yellow socks dont got any stats on them, which is more than fine since they'd give luk and int anyway...but these are nice to have because they are 7 slot shoes i can use for scrolling! scrolling what i couldnt tell ya but i got'em now. best of all, i got a PENG PENG POPSICLE which idk what to use that on so im holding onto it and you cant stop me. anyway, after doing this turn in at ludi, i finally made my way over to el nath. after doing my quest turn in and pick up, i decided to get the rest of those damn fish from the jr pepe for moppie, and while doing so i got my 4th gacha for the day:

gacha 4 for the day EPIC.png
    unfortunately this was also my final gacha for the day...is what i would say but this is actually my 5th gacha and i accidentally looted a gacha before taking a screenshot of it (yes this will keep happening get over it). after getting my fish, i finally got all the materials needed for hughes for him to make me the best item in the game: the oxygen tank. the idea of this item is actually pretty neat, but unfortunately why would i care about wearing a cape so i dont take damage from existing in water when i can buy a buff for it for 300 mesos from the aquariam potion vendor...or just simply not care about the damage i take. anyway its a cool meme item to have in my inventory so it sits there with other dumb shit like chief stan's hat. after this, i headed on off to korean folk town to do a few quests quick, now that im a higher level and got better gear. completing those quests quick, i made my way towards herb town and did a bit of jar and bellflower beating up first for some quests before making my way over to mu lung to do more quests. one of them involved yoinking the feet of bears (dont ask me how it was done), and while i was getting said feet, i managed to find this without knowing it was a drop:

this damn game.png
    damn what a weapon! and im real close to using it too. to add insult to injury to it all, not only did i get this on the same day i finally got the damn serpents tongue that i struggled to get, but its also 2 off from perfect attack, because of course it is! (source: i made it the fuck up, i mean here) guess ill have to say goodbye to my normal speed soon :`) well im keeping the serpents tongue either way as it can be used on weaker mobs, since if i can 1 hit weaker mobs with it, then the faster attack speed will be more efficient. ok i know it sounds like im complaining about getting this spear despite it being a huge upgrade soon but man i just cant over the timing of it all life just loves to make these cruel jokes. anyway, after getting all my bear feet, random various types of paper and pages from books that are ghosts, and snake skins, i turned in some more quests, got some weird medicines for helping out, and realized i was low on mp potions, and slowly made my way back to new leaf city for more GRILLED CHEESE (god i love GRILLED CHEESE) by going to orbis from mu lung, and then victoria island from orbis, and eventually kerning city to new leaf city. while there i decided to turn in my watches because i forgor to do this last time i was here...and look what my man elpam gives me:

o papa elpam hit me baby.png
    what a champ! god bless his heart. holding onto this bad boy for sure for future use. after this turn in and getting all my GRILLED CHEESE, i made my way back to ellinia, which is where today's journey shall end...but before hand time to post the final results:

final stats for the day.png
    gamers disregard the ugly blue hat. but man look at that! almost at 1k range...which shall be achieved next level by prolly leveling up alone...but the new weapon will definitely get me there! as for next time, i plan on finishing up some more quests in victoria island, the nihal desert area, and orbis. i will likely do other things but these are the definite things i want to work on...in which i should have the time to do so. i also got something else planned for tomorrow...which you'll find out soon enough ;) either way, im pretty pleased with how today went overall, and im looking forward to next time i play...which will be tomorrow i hope. hope yall enjoyed the read as usual, and ill see you gamers soon enough!

BONUS: while i was afking writing this damn entry out, this shit happened:

wtf cure.png
    i just cant catch a damn break i tell you! and from some loser too no less. game freaking blows monkey chunks

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    good morningnooning gamers! here i am once again to annoy you with spam in your newsfeed (because if you get notifications from this thread, that means you WANT this spam right???). i didnt get any new buddy list requests today, so there shall be no "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™. as such, lets move onto the main course!

DAY 11 (january 25th, 2024)
    today i ended up doing things a wee bit differently than i originally planned, as i had some things done on the spot and not originally planned, which in turn pushed back other things i had originally planned today, which is fine. id say overall i was still quite productive, and that i do have a nice lil plan moving forward for next time i play. a whole lot didnt really happen today, despite all the moving around...but man im rich in gacha today i tell ya what! if i ever named entries, i would definitely name this one Les's Gachapon Adventure (does the reference even get across? prolly not but heres your hint). lets get right into it chat, starting with the usual stuff:

upload_2024-1-25_22-24-18.png
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (apparently confirmed doable thanks to ralph and his johnson so lets go???)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...)

now that im free from the clutches of torr, i was very happy to not have to think about turning in torr's horn first before doing anything. this isnt related to anything i just really wanted to get that off my chest guys but anyway the first stop for the day was off to the deep dungeon! starting off with the first stop with unintended plans: the cave of evil eye. originally i decided to just gather 10 jr boogie horns for a quest, but realized that doing the Murder of 999 Evil Eyes quest wouldnt be too difficult or long either, so i decided to stick around and get that done. while doing so, i got quite the haul of things:

[​IMG]
    heres the first gacha of the day

[​IMG]
    followed by the 2nd gacha of the day. i had to pick up some tails very carefully so you could actually see this damn thing

[​IMG]
    heres my first and only rare gacha of the day, buried underneath a bunch of clutter

damn evil eyes just keep going at it.png
    o yeah you know this is worth highlighting! we love our potentially useless but full of potential scrolls

well wait this an interesting drop.png
    truthfully i dont think ill actually do anything with this, as ill likely be using the level 80 overalls for any scrolling (or bathrobes) by the time i consider scrolling overalls, but i decided to hold onto it anyway since its the best overall i can get until level 80. after the massive murdering of the evil eyes, i made my way on over to the deeper part of the dungeon, going up rather than down to find my next target: wild kargos and cold eyes. while over there i was able to find someone special and get a start on the questline, but unfortunately ill need to find him again to finish it up...which i never end up doing. theres always next time for that though i reckon! anyway, i picked up a quest nearby and made my way to murder plenty of cold eyes for their tails, a quest item, as well as murder wild kargos for their eyes and eventually a quest item from them after getting the ones from the cold eyes (33 cold streams to be exact). during this whole time, i got plenty of goodies here...in terms of gacha that is. before i get into that though, i leveled up while down here and was able to finally use my brand new holy spear i got!

FAT RANGE.png
    o my lord look at this range! im feeling so BEEFY and STRONG. anyway, lets move onto all the shit i got:

now we're TALKING game good hat.png
    starting off with the non-gacha first...and its only this thing. damn its something nice though! having an actual hat AND its a pretty good roll too. very nice to finally have a decent hat i can use, in which ill save the blue great helmet for when i need the acc badly (1 dex still helps man). but lets get into the actual reward content i got from suffering over here:

[​IMG]
    gacha #3 featuring some cold eyes and nx.

[​IMG]
    gacha #4 with more cold eyes (they just dont stop)

[​IMG]
    gacha #5 with a wild kargo spirit rock...dont ask me what it really is or means chat im just doing what im told

[​IMG]
    gacha #6. dont mind me getting HARASSED by this damn cold eye

[​IMG]
    gacha #7, which is the final one i got while over here. gonna be honest gamers i felt real cold while taking this screenshot for some reason and im not sure why. anyway, after getting those spirit rocks and ignoring the other two types i have to get because my ass aint fighting taurospears and tauromacises (tauromaci?), i decided to get outta the deep dungeon and head back to civilization, starting off with a bit of a quest turn in with the remember for those evil eye and jr boogie kills. the jr boogie kill quest got me this:

ty rememberer this is actually good.png
    very nice! i do need plenty of garnets due to that damn cape for alcaster. this quest is nice altogether because the random reward is always some kind of jewel, which for the effort needed to complete this (just get 10 jr boogie horns), aint too bad. after doing a bit of quest picking up and what not, i decided to do some future proofing while having to do things like just murder stone golems of all types for free exp (seriously once you're 55+ go do any quest from muirhat, whos in the nautilus, that involves "Eliminating the X". its just murdering whatever mob is mentioned in the quest title, usually only like 100 or so, and it gives A LOT of experience i think doing the mixed stone golem one gave me 330k total exp, which is really good at the high 50s and low to mid 60s). i first decided to get 200 stone golem rubbles, as i need 100 for blackbull still (yes i dont have his deed still SHUT UP), and then the other 100 for another quest later on. while slaughtering them at the temple, i got me plenty of gacha once again:

[​IMG]
    gacha #8. dont mind me getting slapped by the golem there

[​IMG]
    gacha #9. DISREGARD MY DESKTOP BACKGROUND AGAIN ITS GONNA KEEP HAPPENING CAUSE IM LAZY

[​IMG]
    gacha #10. ok it was only 3 but still pretty nice i gotta say. i didnt feel like double checking before logging off but im pretty sure i completed both blue mushroom and stone golem card sets too, which is a nice bonus (fairy was already done back in orbis). after getting my rubble, i then moved onto getting dark stone golem rubbles, as i needed to murder them next for muirhat. while not the best area to kill them due to the population of other mobs, i went off to FoG, or Forest of Golems, as this is a nice grinding spot altogether. ok i lied i first went to the curse eye poster for murdering 999 of them, as FoG has a bunch of curse eyes that spawn here, and i knew id be here for a bit due to needing 200 dark stone golem rubbles, as well as eventually having to kill mixed stone golems too (got like ~500 or so curse eye kills, which is nice, but no deed to the land unfortunately DO NOT LAUGH CHAT). this time i needed 100 of the dark stone golem rubbles for the last quest in ellin forest in order to get the ring, which im slowly working on getting the stuff for since i can kill everything that is required for it. the other 100 is for the same quest previously mentioned for the stone rubbles. after a bit of back and forth due to turning in my dark stone golem kills quest for muirhat and picking up the mixed stone golem one, i eventually got all of my dark stone golem rubbles, and got some gacha while doing so:

[​IMG]
    gacha #11. this was funnily enough on my way back to FoG after getting the mixed stone golem kill quest

[​IMG]
    gacha #12. sure is well guarded with those big stone shitters in the way i tell ya what. after finishing up the rubble and doing the last sleepywood jump quest, in which john gave me a shit reward of flower earrings that i sold for $$$ (to a npc of course), i finished up some other quests and what not and made my way over to omega sector from the nautilus. decided to finish up the space food gathering that i started oh so long ago, making it 400 total ready to go for a different quest with a nice potential final reward. after that, i made my way up to ludi via warp capsule and got me 25 lazy buffy marbles for the ellin forest ring quest, while also picking up two quests. afterwards, i made my way down to korean folk town via the helios elevator, did a quick goblin king summon quest turn in because i need to get plenty of those later on for card hunting as well as talk to that damn swallow to continue his one questline, and made my way to mu lung via aquarium to herb town to then mu lung, in which i did some more questing here, as well as some more future quest etc gathering since i had to be in the area for the same stuff anyway. while murdering the peach monkeys for their peach seeds, i ended up getting some more gacha!

[​IMG]
    gacha #13. i dont like the look of that there peach monkey over there thats for sure...

[​IMG]
    gacha #14. this was the last gacha i got for the day (tragic i know right?). didnt get anything epic here besides the gacha, much like with FoG and the stone golem temple...but i got this!

brain went zzzzzzzzzzzz.png
    wait this is just me dying shit! ima be honest it wasnt even youtube distracting me this time...i was just distracting myself (ALSO IGNORE MY DESKTOP BACKGROUND AGAIN THANKS). my brain just kinda went:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    anyway, after getting those peach seeds, some other stuff nearby, and some ginseng boil water things in herb town that i THOUGHT i didnt need more of but i forgor i needed some for swallow's medicine, i did some quest turn ins at mu lung, then made my way back to korean folk town from which i came from: mu lung > herb town > aquarium > up the well. sike! i actually made a quick stop in aquarium to pianus's cave...the first map inside of it rather with all of the flyeyes. this is because i need some of their wings for a quest for maya, and this is the best spot to get flyeyes imo since there arent a bunch of miner zombies with them, not in a map that is super long vertically, and also isnt 3105130510 feet away from a town. after doing this quick stop, i THEN made my way to korean folk town, in which i decided to end the day nearby this town so i can get another goblin king summon turn in the next time i play. before logging off, i decided to get those materials real quick, and decided to check on the scholar ghosts since they were all up apparently. unfortunately i only went 2/5 for their cards, so i decided to set up shop in their map and trying to kill more of them the next time i log in...and that is the end of my journey today! as usual, here are the final results:

final stats for the day.png
    ignore my cone ass head gamers ty...but damn i sure made some easy mesos today too without really trying! equip drops are quite nice now for making money since they will generally be above 100k mesos at the minimum...and theres a lot of junk equips for me to sell. i ended up getting 2 level 60 red warrior helmets during the course of the day, but one had 0 str and the other only had 2 str, so i decided to sell'em since my gold cone hat gives more str and those level 60 hats sell for more (talk about stonks i know). look at that gacha count too god damn... 55 total gachas i have gathered since the start of this journey. ill be honest, idk if this is a lot or not since the last time i played like this was back in 2016 with good ol TTKirnk...but back then gacha didnt drop and was still something you had to purchase from cash shop...and yes that means rare gachas didnt exist back then either. anyway, as i said earlier(?), despite pivoting my original plans a bit, i think i accomplished a good amount of things today and i am quite pleased with the progress, as well as all the damn gacha! next time if i dont change the plans on the spot AGAIN, i will likely be trying to complete some more quests in orbis and the nihal desert (ya know...like i originally planned for today), be sure to get my ellin ring, and then likely make up my mind on the spot after all of that is done. as usual, hope yall enjoyed the massive reading i always type up because idk i talk too much and yet people like it?

for those that actually take the time to read this shit...hell even those that just simply skim it, it does make me happy yall take the time outta your day to do so everytime i post on here and i do appreciate it :`) ok enough with the sentimental crap see yall next time!

i didnt do this last time because of the damn prank i received, so here is once again another Two Hoes (Touhou) GIF for your enjoyment that im sure all of you will clearly understand!

__shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_torque__0eb1b2dfd5d5f10548d14cd47edd02b8.gif
    this is actually what it looks like inside of my brain ^ if you know, you know chat (bonus points if you know)

• Great Work Great Work x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    you got more gach than me in a week of playing

14. GDLee

GDLee Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

May 29, 2017
    Male
    New York
    3:29 PM
    AMZN
    Night Lord
    Vengeance
    time to reroll into ironman

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    you know what they say?
    Game rewards.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  16. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    ...... thats because i only sit in fm :geek:

Bad player. You SlimeXD

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    surprise! bet you didnt expect me to post an entry today! neither did i but when your whole ass station doesnt receive a semi-truck full of packages, including shit for your route, you kinda get a day off due to it. as such, i spent the day being productive: sitting my ass and playing with my big brown beav- i mean playing legends!. once again, i didnt receive any buddy list requests, so i shall skip "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and move onto the entry itself. let us beginning...or let me begin rather?

DAY 12 (january 27th, 2024 EST time i just realized i forgor to put this into the other ones oops maybe it wont matter too much)
    today was...a success! i did everything i wanted to do that i mentioned in the previous entry, as well as feel like i got quite a bit more done. in addition to my ellin ring, quests in orbis, and quests in nihal desert, i got some stuff done in mushroom shrine/showa town, along with get a lot of progress done with The Book of Ancient questline, the one that everyone loves. let me stop spoiling yall and get right into it, after a short message from the usual:

[​IMG]

major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING.)

today i started the day at the scholar ghost map, planning to check them out and see if i could get more cards from them...in which none of them were there sadly. after seeing none of them were up, i did my goblin king etc quest turn in like i also planned and then made my way to el nath...in which i started to make some progress on The Book of Ancient questline. truthfully i can just wait to do this later, as itll be a lot nicer with a mount, but for some reason i said "fuck that ima do it now". it actually wasnt that bad since i have a bunch of orbis rock scrolls stocked up, and decent move speed with all of my items and nimble feet. before committing to this, however, i decided to first get the stuff i needed from orbis first, and then do the back and forth game that this questline has you perform. first stop: nependeaths and dark nependeaths. luckily theres a map that has both in it and is a decent layout. originally came for both seed types, and putting on me copium machine for the nependeath honey...ended up getting all my seeds, both card sets done, no honey (not shocking), and some other stuff, like this:

[​IMG]
    my first gacha for the day you know how it is

[​IMG]
    and these warrior boots with 2 dex on them. not particularly useful but hey if i ever need the acc, i know what to equip. after mowing down the nependeaths, i went to the luster pixies, in which i got my 2nd gacha here!

[​IMG]
    and that was it for exciting stuff here...ok i got the full set too which is also nice. after this, i then started to do all the back and forth nonsense for The Book of Ancient questline, in which i got this stuff as rewards:

[​IMG]
    ty spiruna for the dogshit item after blaming me for cracking your black crystal that i coulda easily just replaced instead

[​IMG]
    ty jade for giving me something technically more useful than what spiruna gave me but man why is this game so obsessed with 10% scrolls as quest rewards? anyway, while doing this questline, i eventually had to go slaughter some wolves in the el nath outskirts, in which i got my 3rd gacha here:

[​IMG]
    man i shoulda gotten some snowshoes because this shit was poopoo to do without'em! i also decided to be deranged (ok nothing usual here i reckon...) and get the 3 werewolf toenails that ill need towards the end of the questline while out here...because idk i dont wanna do it later alright??? idk what was more painful...the 1k slashes and touch damage from the werewolves, or hitting a miss into a 1 into a miss. after doing all this and finally being told to go to victoria island to talk to the 1st job instructors (minus kyrin srry pal you came out too late!), i made my way back up to orbis and then to ariant, where i picked up a quest where i have to give some guy 10k bronze arrows (in other words, pay him 100k mesos indirectly via arrows), and then did a wee bit of questing at magatia, along with a quest turn in. got some nice exp out here truthfully, but nothing very interesting happened out here...other than being kicked in the face by a soccer ball numerous times by a goddamn RAT! after finishing up what i wanted to do in magatia, i made my way back towards victoria island, in which i did a quick stumpy and faust check up since i am down bad for saps of ancient and faust's spears, talked to all 4 of the original 1st job instructors, made my way over to omega sector via nautilus harbor, teleported straight to ludi with a warp capsule, and then talked to spinel to head on over to mushroom shrine. it was here where my journey began to slaughter lots of ghosts and mythical looking ass animals, from foxes made out of clouds, to jr. wraiths sticking their tongues out and looking like they're getting dragged around in microsoft paint...and boy did i get some loot all over. lets start with the cloud foxes, since i had to gather 700 tails for some damn questline:

[​IMG]
    my 4th gacha of the day came from here. i have proof because of the mesos and tail! not that i could easily replicate this by dropping mesos and a tail but i didnt so please believe me...?

[​IMG]
    holy crap lois i got one of those cash shop weapons that are actually weapons! this is one whack sword in terms of stats, thats for sure...but it doesnt stop there:

[​IMG]
    game really felt the need to give me another one, with far better wa too. after getting these tails and killing some raccoons, i warped my way over to showa town via a fruit milk (dont ask me how it works i aint got anything) and did some quest turn in and pick up, along with inventory clean up. this is where i found out this tragic story:

[​IMG]
    glad i got these useless swords. i npc'd them still out of spite for the record

[​IMG]
    oh boy now we're cooking! i dont give a shit about the helm hp 30% but man shoe jump 30% is EPIC! totally worth wasting like ~60k mesos on 300 fried chickens. i eventually made my way back over to mushroom shrine to kill some ghosts and meaner looking cloud foxes, and was able to get enough big cloud fox tails (they're called dark cloud fox tails i think as an item, despite the mobs being called big cloud foxes...idk man just clearing things up) to get 100 of 'em, which means SHOWA TOWN EXCHANGE QUEST time! this quest exchange largely sucks monkey butts other than like two etc turn ins: the big cloud fox tails and the nightghost etcs, due to the nightghosts having a chance to give you a yellow adventurer cape, and the big cloud foxes giving you chance at a brown work glove, which are both pretty nutty. the brown work glove chance is especially nutty, but the downside is that farming big cloud foxes sucks due to meh spawns that are shared and questionable maps. ill eventually be doing these particular exchanges in the future im sure, but for now this wont be a concern. o yeah and before i forget...heres what i got from the one exchange:

[​IMG]
    very good, thank you game. at least i can use these i reckon? anyway, after doing all of that nonsense in showa town and mushroom shrine, i made my way to the sauna to get me some firebomb etcs to finish up my ellin ring quest, and while there got this stuff:

[​IMG]
    man this thing sucks ass! but it does give 1 dex so im gonna hold onto it if im ever down bad for acc

[​IMG]
    are these even good? prolly not. im holding onto them for now but ill prolly npc them next time i play because id rather have the 25 extra mp than 25 extra hp. after getting my etcs, i teleported my ass to mushroom shrine via strawberry milk this time, and made my way over to ellin forest to turn in all of my stuff and to FINALLY get my ring!

[​IMG]
    in which my response was:

[​IMG]
    anyway, i quickly made my way back to korean folk town via the helios elevator to get a quick roast pork (goblin king summon etc) turn in because you only get 1 at a time whereas the other ones are 2 and 5, and i will need quite a few of these bad boys, so im tryna do these as i remember and when its convenient. after doing that, i went back up the helios elevator, continued a quest through tigun the scammer, and then made my way to the clocktower to do some murder! it was time to start on the timer questline, because i had forgor this was added like over a year ago until i saw it in my quest log. starting working on that, and while doing so, found some stuff:

[​IMG]
    my 5th and final gacha for the day...which means no rare gachas today sadly.

[​IMG]
    look at that bad boy from the regular chronos...a wand 10%! i got something planned for this bad boy, but itll be a while before anything happens

[​IMG]
    i had to kill a timer for the 2nd part of the questline, and i got not only lucky with finding one (because its usually hunted), but he dropped these 3 weapons! talk about some money money...and no i npc'd the polearm because not only is it slow and does nothing else, but it rolled like dogshit anyway (i think i got 78 wa on it). anyway, after turning in that 2nd part and starting the 3rd and final part of the questline, this is where i decided to call it quits. unfortunately since i forgor this quest existed in legends, i didnt save ANY of my lil worms while going on that massive platoon chronos spree, so ill have to gather more to finish up the quest...in which i managed to get 12/30 while doing the other parts of the quest. but look at this lil fella!

[​IMG]
    aint she the cutest???? ima name her... Bingy! you thought i would say Bingo??? as if! Bingy sounds dumber and matches my brain rot better (i also think Bingy sounds cuter so FIGHT ME about it if you dont agree). since i had 12 worms , i decided to feed Bingy 10 of 'em because theres different growing stages to the lil timer every 10 worms, up to 30. dont believe me? ill show you:

[​IMG]
    oh my GLOB look at BINGY! big enough to get rid of the egg shell hat. cant wait to see her grow...but that'll be for next time i reckon! as usual, since it is the end of the entry, its time for the usual final showing of stats for the day:

[​IMG]
    featuring Bingy of course. damn ima be honest guys i didnt expect to level this fast...its been almost a month and im almost level 70 and i aint even playing daily. playing for long hours does help with that and might as well be daily at that point though... but anyway today was overall a success in my opinion. got what i wanted to be done, and a lot of other stuff i didnt think id have the time for but did! the next time i play, will prolly be finishing up the timer questline, getting some stuff from the soul and master soul teddies (im dreading thinking about this due to POOPOO spawns) and then finally going on a mateon slaughtering spree. i dont got anything else planned as i have no idea how long the mateon tentacle gathering will take, but i wont be shocked if i dont finish it in 1 day, even with 300/1500 already collected...but uhhh thats future me's problem and not current me's. anyway, as usual, thanks for reading all my nonsense my fine gamers (if you did), and ill see yall the next time i play!

and as usual, i end this off with a funny epic lil GIF...but this time it wont be Two Hoes (Touhou) related:

CheerfulDazzlingChinchilla-size_restricted.gif
    i dont got a funny caption this time just enjoy the GIF chat

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    ah yes hello my fellow gamers it is that time once again for where i ramble on sober about a character being a Beaver. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on who you ask), i once again didnt get any buddy list requests so i will be skipping "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and moving on with the actual journal entry itself...so let's get right into it!

DAY 13 (january 28th, 2024 EST time)
    today was...a success id say by a good margin! kinda. not only did i do what i wanted, but i finished it with more time than i expected, which let me finish more stuff altogether. despite the memery that happened while gathering all the mateon tentacles, i had plenty of time to do some other quests in the floating market and golden temple in thailand, and defeat the evil Zeno and get epic loot and exp. thats enough spoiling lets get right into it! also this entry will be shorter because holy moly despite all the hours spent at mateons not a whole lot happened. as usual, i must keep up the usual tradition at the beginning.

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat!)

today, i started the day in ludi deep clocktower actually, where i was fighting the already dead soul and master soul teddies. i was originally planning on getting 150 free spirits and 50 zombie teddy bears, but not only were these bastards a bit tough for me to kill, but the map and spawns are just ass...so i decided to skip the free spirits goal and just get my 50 zombie teddy bears. im at least at 30/150 free spirits, so ill only need 90 later :`) anyway, after getting those teddy bears, i went back to my favorite spot the good ol platoon chronos to gather up more of them worms. i didnt get JACK shit...is what i would say but i got some pants:

[​IMG]
    i finally got pants with actual stats that isnt just weapon defense. ill take 1 str over nothing for sure. anyway, other than these pants, i ended up just getting the worms i needed and moving on with my life...but lets look at Bingy evolve and get bigger as i fed her more worms first!

[​IMG]
    Bingy after 20 worms god damn look at her go!

[​IMG]
    look at Bingy almost fully grown! an absolute champ...but unfortunately a parent must know when to let their child go. this was definitely a top 10 saddest anime moments for me for sure. after giving Bingy back to bob, i made my way over to mateons to begin my epic quest of gathering 1200 tentacles since i already got 300 of them in the past. after some dpm shenanigans, a dinner and 1 singular league of legends aram break, i eventually got all of my tentacles. wanna know the best part? i got 1 rare gacha during this whole time and only 1 glove att 60%...i suppose the last two sessions ate all of my luck in regards to gacha, in which here it is:

[​IMG]
    best part is, i got it at the very end when i only needed like 20 more tentacles or so. anyway, after getting them all i turned them all in and look what my boy rice gives me as the final reward for getting a total of 1500 tentacles from mateons:

[​IMG]
    wow! boots with 1 str and 1 dex on them. so anyway i npc'd them for money and noticed that i was very close to level 65 at this point...like ~20% or so off. since zeno's questline starts at 65, i decided to stay nearby the ludus lake area and get level 65 quick so i can start on the questline...in which i decided to warp capsule over to ludi and made my way over to thailand's golden temple and floating market to get started on those quests...in which i remembered due to forgetting that some of them require me to get stuff from victoria island, and some of them actually requiring me to get stuff from the area itself. anyway, i managed to get a bunch of random nonsense and questionable quest rewards, so heres some the funnier and more useful stuff i got over the hour or so of time spent here:

[​IMG]
    starting with the gacha i got, this was my 2nd and final rare gacha for the day obtained

[​IMG]
    gacha #1 for the day. got it while randomly murdering frogs to get'em outta my way

[​IMG]
    literally 5 seconds later while still murdering frogs to get outta my way the 2nd and final gacha of the day drops. i wont complain about it but sure was a bit weird honestly. now we move onto the more random nonsense:

[​IMG]
    hell yeah gimme those garnet ores! i sure need a lot of them for that damn cape for alcaster...and all i had to do was smack random piles of leaves with my spear and give the janitor monk (what does that mean chat?) the leaves i collected afterwards

[​IMG]
    ty old abbot for this great reward...which actually isnt terrible if i could utilize it in any shape or form

[​IMG]
    this game just loves giving out 10% scrolls as rewards for quests i swear. im holding onto this despite not really seeing that much potential in it but hey why not. i love hoarding after all thats why i play shit like this and minecraft and terraria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    its a weapon attack buff apparently is what i learned...like 8 wa for 10 minutes or some shit. idk why or how massage oil does that but here we are i suppose ill take more random wa potions that idk when ill use

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    holy shit thai cookies???!! dont worry they're shitty potions that heal 150 hp each but man they do look good. anyway, after picking up all the quests here in thailand doing all the ones i can without having to move to victoria island, i moved my way back to omega sector via warp capsule since i had gotten level 65 anyway and proceeded to work on the zeno questline. after getting juked and being dumb numerous times in which i had to do a lot of walking back and forth that wasnt needed, i eventually was able to clear the questline and while doing so, able to get all 6 zenos! as apparently they were all up and no one was hunting them thankfully...and boy did i get some fat loot:

[​IMG]
    this is actually pretty nice. this is a nice movement speed weapon that 100% replaces the fish spear i had with its dinky 4 speed. given, i use my old ass surfboard currently cause i want the jump more but this is also quite nice i must say

[​IMG]
    disregard the boots from rice, my fish spear from some kenta quest, and my scrolled bathrobe. zeno dropped a bunch of stupid gray etcs, some ores, the glowing whip, and then 3 of the exact same level 70 pirate hat. funnily enough, 2 of them came from the same zeno too. really wished he dropped me some of his glove att 60%'s or spear att 60%'s, or more importantly, his emerald dome but oh well ill take the free mesos from the hats. after doing this, i made my way back to nautilus harbor via the warp card, and made my way to henesys to turn in those zombie teddy bears to jay, in which he gave me this as a reward:

[​IMG]
    damn thanks jay! its ok chat i knew this part of the quest had bad reward options and that its also randomly chosen so my expectations werent high. after turning this in, i made my way over to kerning city quickly to pick up the first quest to dyle's questline (requires gathering 50 croco and ligator skins, but considering the time i got this quest i decided to do that for next play session), and then made my way over to perion in which i quickly gathered 50 tree branches for one of those floating market quests, and then made my way over to stumpy as i do need to gather a bunch of firewood for the same quest i just mentioned, as well as to make a bunch of processed wood. i also need stumpy badly because i am down bad for sap of ancients i just realized, and hes a good source of that...but that bastard is always being hunted! anyway, since i found 0 stumpys, i decided to call it a day since i was in the area i wanted to be in for next play session...and heres the final results for the day:

[​IMG]
    look at all that gacha and mesos! more than likely what will happen is that ill prolly get 70 before i get 20mil mesos, which is fine, but hopefully ill be pretty close. getting a mount asap will be a huge quality of life change for me...but that'll be, as usual, future me's problem and not current's me. i also need to eventually turn in these tickets...in which since im in perion again perhaps ill do that soon? we'll see about that. as for next time, i will likely finish up the thailand quests i can do (my ass aint getting 5 power crystals and beating up goblins at golden temple when werewolves beat my ass up), continue finishing up more quests in victoria island, and likely move on to doing some quests in taiwan, and go from there. thanks for the 150130th time for reading my gibberish (if you actually read/skimmed), and ill see yall soon enough in the near future!

as usual, it is time for the usual GIF showcasing that i love to do

[​IMG]
    you dont get any context or not funny joke so enjoy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    HELLO MY FELLOW GAMERS! i am back again with a journal entry lets get it!!!! talking like a complete buffoon aside, there aint no buddy requests so no "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and moving forward with the actual entry

DAY 14 (january 31st, 2024 EST time)
    i didnt end up feeling like i accomplished a whole lot, but i feel like i did a decent amount of quests, which ended up having me finish up quite two whole ass areas other than 1 quest in each one because im too weak to do them (yeah im talking about you ravana questline and kill snack bar quest) but i wont go into further detail about that here! instead, its time for the usual ritual:

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point?)

so, as you can see, the first thing i did today was check out the stumpys, because i am down bad for sap of ancient...like this down bad:

[​IMG]
    i need 60 of these bastards! so yeah i spent a good amount of my day checking back on the damn stumpys since they drop sap of ancients...but nothing too exciting happened with these altogether. you'll find out the results of my sap towards the end, and anything that i do want to talk about will happen as it did throughout the day. anyway, i stayed here for a bit to gather the firewood i needed for some quests in thailand, in which while doing so your boy got the nice drops:

[​IMG]
    gacha #1 starting STRONG

[​IMG]
    gacha #2 very good

[​IMG]
    rare gacha #1, which was my only rare gacha for the day sadly. after doing a quick stumpy check here, i moved my way towards kerning city to work on murdering them ligators and crocos to move forward with dyle's questline and what not. nothing too exciting happened here other than dyle giving me this:

[​IMG]
    i would have really preferred a regular spear wa 60%, but this isnt bad either. not sure if ill really be using it but it is something. something unexpected also happened while i was at the swamps:

[​IMG]
    yeah i somehow got 30 sets after completing what i think was the ligator card set...which is pretty "poggers" as the kids say. i didnt go off to get my first tier right after this, and instead made my way over to the dungeon to go get the kill 999 green mushroom quest...and then proceeded to head off to ellinia to complete the task. after a long ass grind and a 1-2 hour nap at some point during this because i got a headache from existing, i eventually got all my kills and managed to get 1 gacha outta all of this:

[​IMG]
    anyway, after completing this, i decided to head back into the deep dungeon to go get me my special item again, along with 50 cold eye tails. before doing that though, i made my way to lith harbor to do the obvious thing i just got done mentioning:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    after getting my ring, i took the vip taxi to the deep dungeon and got the two things i wanted. after getting them, i made my way back to sleepywood to turn some quests into the rememberer. after this, i prolly did some stumpy hunting and ill be honest idk when this happened because i have the memory of a walnut so im just gonna showcase it now:

[​IMG]
    god damn stumpy pop off! slightly before this i ended up getting a pair of dark knuckles from stumpy that has 4 str! thats right...redemption arc SoonTM, but thats for another time since i last glove wa 60%'s. anyway, as epic as this was, both gloves only have 2 str so it was quite saddening. anyway, i also did some mushmom checking today since i do need a kill for a quest, but ended up not finding any. they were just not in sync with the stumpy timers in the slightest, which i would check mushmom right after clearing the stumpys. while at henesys for the mushmom check, i finally completed the questline and got the best item in the game...BEHOLD!

[​IMG]
    thats right! a droppable version of bob's snail shell. yall jealous i know its ok. anyway idk what to do with this item other than hoard it for 0 reason so im gonna do that because i have too many etc slots anyway. after checking the mushmoms, i finally went back to thailand to start turning in some quests, now that i got the stuff i needed from victoria island...and look at the haul i got:

[​IMG]
    idk how to feel about these slippers so uhhh i decided to hold onto them for now

[​IMG]
    for the simple turn in of firewood and tree branches...i suppose i cant be too mad i reckon

[​IMG]
    a bronze plate isnt terrible...i think ill need to make more screws so that saves me some trouble i suppose?

[​IMG]
    dog shit game

[​IMG]
    these earrings are whack. the no slots part is what confuses me the most...and they're only worth 1 meso at the npc. yes i got rid of them because the fuck am i gonna do with 2 avoid? ok i can use it sure but man all my homies love 50 mp more

[​IMG]
    this sure wasnt bad i suppose! but when can the game offer me 30%'s or even 60%'s for this shit god damn...

[​IMG]
    i dont know how i feel about this forging manual, but money is money i reckon! anyway, after clearing out the floating market for the most part, i made my way over to work on the golden temple quests...which was mainly just beating the shit outta monkeys for stuff they stole and beating them up for the sake of it...but look what i got for it!

[​IMG]
    i love being rewarded for animal abuse ty game for my 4th gacha for the day

[​IMG]
    guava. the only quest i have left at golden temple is the ravana prequests...in which im going to ignore for a while since those goblins are quite tough and i dont have a reason to do this now since i know ill be doing it in the future. anyway, i had to go off to orbis for 1 last quest in the floating market, so i decided after prolly another check of stumpys, made my way over to orbis to complete both this questline and the book of ancient questline, since i needed to visit hughes the fuse at the bottom of orbis tower anyway. look at what alcaster got me for giving him the book and giving him a dark crystal and star rock to seal up the book!

[​IMG]
    YO???

[​IMG]
    YO??? FREE CAPES? i decided to hold onto them since i dont really have any capes and i got the equip slots to spare. i also have access to alcaster's magical store so i can buy all cures whenever i want! which isnt really that important since i can somewhat easily gather 50 phantom seeds and get accces to mo instead. i also dont really need all cures atm but uhh yeah glad im done with this damn questline now! after finishing my business in orbis/el nath, i made my way over to ariant quick to finally turn in the 10k bronze arrows to the scammer sejan and pick up another quest from humanoid A, which i decided to put off since one of the items i need for him requires me to talk to alcaster...who i just left. afterwards, i made my way back to victoria island via karcassa and after prolly once again doing a stumpy check, made my way over to shangai, china. it was here i managed to complete all the quests here that i can, with only the future quests from shaolin temple being left...but i got quite the loot here:

[​IMG]
    gacha #5 coming in hot from the sheep slaughter

[​IMG]
    gacha #6 from the slaughter of cows and ox

[​IMG]
    gacha #7 buried underneath the remains of more cow and ox

[​IMG]
    gacha #8 from the black sheep, in which i got PTSD being here...but its ok gamers even though i dont need the item to re-enter here for cards later, im still holding onto it because i got the slots anyway :`)

[​IMG]
    the giant centipede that i killed for the questline dropped this bad boy...in which i got worried that itd be worth nothing due to the one handed sword i found before

[​IMG]
    ...which thankfully was not the case! GIMME THAT MONEY BABY

[​IMG]
    where the glove att scrolls at chat? anyway, after completing shanghai quests, i made my way over to taiwan to do those quests...with plenty of stumpy checking in-between the trip and while at taiwan. unfortunately, other than my will to continue on with my life rapidly decrease while collecting biker monkey helmets, nothing really happened while at taiwan. i have 1 quest left over there due to snack bar being a wee bit too tough for me to deal with...so that is, as usual, future me's problem and not present me's! after finishing up the other quests and being left with this last one, i made my way over back to stumpy, once again, in which after clearing out another set or so of them, decided to end my day here, since i still need a few more...but while fucking around killing random stumps while waiting for stumpy to spawn, i got my 9th and last gacha for the day:

[​IMG]
    i feel like the past week or so ive just been stonking in the gachas...i wonder if its a sign? it isnt ok dont get your hopes up thats not how this works. anyway, its time for the results for the day...and the results of the sap of ancients aka how much i managed to get today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    damn call me a stumpy fiend man! for those wondering yes i do have the full card set for stumpy, so i can leave him be once i get the last of my sap...which is hopefully the next time i play and hopefully right when i log in. overall, i managed to complete what i wanted, along with a decent amount more (even with the random nap). i am very happy with the 4 str dark knuckle find, along with all the sap of ancient i managed to get. didnt expect to get that many stumpys truthfully...and his overall drop rate on sap of ancients wasnt too bad! i also learned he can drop 3 saps at once, in which i thought 2 was the max. i shoulda taken a screenshot but im too lazy to relog and do so...but my quest log is getting quite empty in the "available" tab. the "in progress" tab is also getting smaller and smaller, but still has some work to do. eventually the epic quest journey will end and ill have to actually get more creative with what i talk about and elaborate on because itll be the true farming experience...but you know what i say? future me's problem, not present me's problem. anyway, my plans for next time will involve being sure i get all the damn sap i need, doing what quests i have available in masteria, and likely some more quests in victoria island such as the remaining "kill 999 x mobs" and trying to get some of them more annoying rare items like the ancient scroll and blackbull's deed to the land...we'll see about the rare items but yeah we'll get there when we get there...or ill get there when i get there. is this a team effort if yall just read this journal? im going to say yes even though the answer is prolly no. anyway, ive rambled on long enough so ill see ya gamers soon enough o7

its that time chat so here you go enjoy and once again i shall provide NO context for this GIF why am i making this a stupid run-on sentence idk dont ask me ENJOY

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    ah yes i am running out of things to start these posts with chat so this is now one of the ways i start a post AHA get outplayed! anyway i am back once yet again more with another entry! and unfortunately for those of you that hate this, "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ is back. there aint too many names here though:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    holy moly is that THE Gandalf??? what an honor...but i dont remember him being red chat i feel a lil scared now too

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    well well well isnt this familiar. thats right gamers, its the first person on my buddy list thats already on my list...but on a different character now! wonder if he has a POGGERSCHAMPION sword...anyway this one also came up towards the end of my play session today, whereas red tomato gandalf's was right when i logged in today. anyway, this is my current friend list count at:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DOING GOOD if i say so myself! i guess kinda maybe sort of who knows idk not me run-on sentence aside lets move onto the main course here i reckon

Day 15 (february 1st, 2024 EST time)
    wow its already the first of february! time sure flies idk why im saying this now when it hasnt even been a month yet. today once again felt odd in terms of productivity mainly due to my sleep being kinda not superb overall as of late...which i blame my job for. despite it not feeling productive, i do think i made some decent progress today, and was at least able to do what i mainly wanted to do today. so lets get into the details about that, starting with the usual ritual (didnt i say this last time? oh well i cant be bothered to check)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on)

today, as you can see, i was once again starting off in stumpy's land. unfortunately i only found like 2 stumpys and didnt really bother hunting anymore, despite needing a bit more sap...but i had another plan for that first which we'll get to later. after checking stumpys as i logged in, i went on off to the excavation site area to do two quests, which involved killing(?) a bunch of various skeleton soldiers. these quests actually got me some solid rewards:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and a juicy amount of exp due to muirhat's quests being fat exp. i really wish this game didnt give so many 10%'s and at least gave more 60%'s or even 70%'s like god damn. anyway, after turning these quests in, i decided to make my way over to henesys to murder some piggies for 10 pig's heads, since i still needed some apparently for alfonse green's stupid nepdendeath juice questline. thankfully my time wasnt fully wasted there:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my first gacha for the day...the piggies never disappoint. after getting the heads i needed, i turned in my stuff for the sweet syrup and made my way over to the deep dungeon via the vip taxi in ellinia. my final destination was to slaughter some ice drakes, but first took a quick stop at the cave of evil eyes once again to grab 200 of their tails for a quest that im finally getting close to finishing (yes i mean the damn quest for nella requiring 50 stiff feathers and 20 leathers...i finally got more than enough feathers by the end of this session but wont be turning in the quest until next time i play due to forgorring oops). while over there i also got some more gacha:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    only the one ticket here, which makes this my 2nd ticket of the day. like the piggies, evil eyes never disappoint. after getting my tails, i continued onward and made a quick stop at the main map for hunting drakes, since i wanted to make sure i got these kills since i didnt recall how many there would be deeper on in the ice drake map. while there, i managed to get this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    it is an improvement from the blue shouldermail, despite not being much of one. regardless, i swapped them out and eventually npc'd the blue one. after confirming the kills, i made my way over to ice drakes and managed to snag my 3rd gacha of the day over there!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its there i swear you SEE the swirl and it AINT no damn 250 nx coupon! after getting my ice drake kills, i made my way back to the nautilus to turn in the quest, and here let me show you kind of experience this man can give you:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    look at that! it is on the x3 rate but still thats like ~28% or so at my level. after turning this in, i decided to finally head on over to masteria to get done with the quests mainly around the masteria area and ignoring the mansion and phantom forest/crimsonwood keep for now. it was most definitely not as bad as i expected it to be, other than the gryphons i suppose and their stupid ass flying and their stupid maps...but look what i got while over there:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my 4th gacha for the day. sadly only 1 ticket was found here in general

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    wow lita thanks for the useless weapon i cant use! at least its decent free money of like 100k mesos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the classic glove att 60% quest finally done...only need 1 more scroll to attempt Redemption Arc on the dark knuckle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WOW i LOVE mesogear rings look at how good these are now!!!! yeah screw you rage i got something better...not that i can use rage anyway. after finishing them all up, the final big reward and "motivation" to do all of these quests:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THE GAMER CHAIR! i am now officially a Gamer. after clearing out these quests, i potted up (sike i forgor but should have) and made my way back over to victoria island, in which i decided it was time to finally clear out my victoria island quest tab for the moment and grab the last two "kill 999 x"...for horny and zombie mushrooms. ok yes i know i havent completed the curse eye one yet but considering ill be living at fog for a while at some point and still need the damn deed to the land it WILL get done through those alone. anyway, i spent a good amount of time killing 999 each of those bastards, and got quite the haul as a reward:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    gacha #5 very nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    gacha #6 very EPIC featuring me as a mushroom (if you know you know)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    gacha #7, and a special last one for something about to come up...i also got a bunch of equips from these bastards to the point where i had to expand my equip inventory while murdering them to keep carrying shit. despite most of it not being super valuable, it still adds up to the quantity of it all. after turning in the quests, i made my way over to perion and decided it was finally time...thats right my fellow Gamers, i was gonna finally use my gacha tickets!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    time to use all 82 total of these tickets...and i didnt get any yellow lines because this game sucks butts but i did get some nice things:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    i got a bunch of scrolls that i can use too that i didnt feel like showing off in particular but i indirectly will in a moment here. this is a nice pair of boots i must say! very nice for future scrolling and to use once my red socks expire...but for now i just hold onto these. i know yall are curious about my full load but ill leave that giant list for towards the end of the journal so it doesnt just devour your eyeballs kinda like this:

[​IMG]
    so going back to what i got from the gacha...i ended up getting a shoe for speed 10%, an earring for dex 30% and 70%...so i decided to do some actual scrolling kinda sort of. i checked my storage and forgot i had stored 3 shoe for speed 60%'s, so despite me getting a mount soon i decided to make a pair of speed shoes (or try to) with some of those rubber boots from the henesys armor shop, as well as decided to scroll my leaf earrings to finally get some additional dex. let me show off the boots first despite scrolling them second:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yes i know it has 1 slot left IGNORE THAT I DONT GOT ANYMORE SHOE SPEED SCROLLS. the 10% failed...i know its shocking dont be too distraught my fellow gamers. i did go 2/3 for the 60%'s though, which isnt too bad. i chose these shoes because they come with 3 speed already...should be nice to swap to when im running around for the next few sessions or so. i can almost get max speed without nimble feet and only gear :`) but theres 1 more item that had some cooking done...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yes i know i should be recording these but it was (it is late but it was approaching that time) late and didnt feel like i SWEAR ill start recording the scrolling sessions soon enough! anyway, these bad boys somehow survived (thankfully) the scrolling. the 30% failed but the 70% passed...and yes i know its 3 slots but I GOT NO MORE EARRING DEX or i forgor to look for any 60%'s in my storage which i just realized right now while typing this up oops...this will be future me's problem i reckon! landing 2 earring dex 60%'s on these would be quite nice i reckon but something tells me i may not be so lucky with that...but thats for another time to consider. anyway, allow me to show off the amount of mesos i gained from selling the equips i couldnt use/didnt want:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    before the npcing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    after the npcing. this was my reaction:

[​IMG]
    looking like ill be able to afford that mount right at 70 and still have enough for the essentials. after going through all the gacha shit, i decided that i wanted to get the last 3 or so stiff feathers i needed for nella and finally start on the gauntlet (which isnt as much of a gauntlet as im recalling having already spent an hour on it) that is completing the full rowen and the cured doll questline...which needs a grand total of 2300 cursed doll etcs from zombie lupins. i didnt take a ss so pls remind me to do so for next entry but in about an hour or so of playing (maybe like ~70 minutes) i managed to get 700/2300 dolls already...which is pretty nice i must say! none of them came from faust either, but hopefully i can find some fausts while murdering the already dead monkeys. during this hour or so period, i did get my last gacha of the day:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    gacha #8, the final gacha of the day and the start of the new generation of gacha hoarding. after getting 700 on the dot, i decided to call it quits for the day, and this is where i post the final stats like usual:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    look at that Gamer chair and empty gacha inventory! AND LOOK CHAT ITS 20 MILLION MESOS AKA 20,000,000 HOLY MOLY CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 69 (XD) ok sorry thats enough "shouting" but anyway this is kinda what i mean by being technically productive, along with doing the quests i wanted to do. made quite a bit of money due to turning in the gachas, and my questing adventure is slowly but shirley making progress and reaching the point where ill be doing a quest here and there due to only getting a few as i level. overall, i am quite pleased with today...o and before i forgor to mention i did manage to not only find a mushmom earlier today to complete my 1 quest, but also managed to get some sap of ancient trees from gacha, so i no longer care about stumpy hunting (GOD BLESS)! next time ill prolly plan on completing the cursed doll quest, and then likely start on either getting some of these dumb rare items like the ancient scroll and deed to blackbull's mom- i mean land, or maybe heading off to malaysia since there are quests over there...you know what ill say so i wont say it but you know, ya know? anyway, thanks yall for reading/skimming as usual if you actually did, and ill see yall soon enough im sure!

of course, before i forget, heres the full gacha list so enjoy the massive wall of text and trying to figure everything out. (to clarify i start each image after the first one with the last gacha on the previous image because for some reason i think that might help keep track of the list better for people? so for example the first screenshot ends with overall luk 60%, so the second one will start with that overall luk 60%. pls let me know in some fashion whether on here or on discord if it helps or not. you can also suggest alternative methods as well because i just want this to be as detailed and readable as possible ty):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    oh and of course i cant forget yalls lil GIF i wouldnt never do that for my lil sweetie pies! here you go champs that are full of POG!

[​IMG]
    my reaction to not getting ANY YELLOW LINES from my gacha today

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1