1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Possible Warrior party utility skill?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TKDumont, Feb 5, 2024.

1. TKDumont

TKDumont Orange Mushroom

Mar 19, 2022
    Male
    Canada
    11:24 PM
    TKDumont
    Hermit
    Chroma
    As far as i know the Warrior 1st Job Skill "Iron Body" is a Dead Skill(i could be completely wrong here and an idiot for not using a pog af skill) so would be interesting if it was scraped and instead was like Priest's Dispel Skill BUT it can only Dispel the Stun Debuff.

Would Give Warriors a nice Party Utility in Bossing and would especially make Dark Knights Lives Nicer inside Zakum due to them generally being forced to the right side of Zak or face never ending heals from the Bishop lowering their Damage and exp gains.

The Skill could be constant Cast or a short Cool down like Holy Shield but i personally like the Dispel route instead of a Holy Shield Route.

Another Suggestion by TK <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    8:24 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    For extra information, A good warrior, even dark knight, can already avoid every stun in zak by forcibly hitting the body using the ducking tech.

3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    8:24 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Would be an interesting utility and probably not all that difficult to implement since a similar skill already exists in active Zerk. My first concern is the utilization of mules to avoid certain mechanics, like a luk dk who just spams iron body during auf, but I don’t think the benefits are worth the cost of muling. This would be more of a benefit to active warriors.

Another utility I would like explored is a counter for boss dispel as it not only works defensively but offensively by preserving your buffs. When HT increased number of dispels, skills like enraged and concentrate were buffed to be undispellable. Same for summons. What if we reverted the undispellable status of those skills and instead implemented a counter to dispel?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    12:24 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I liked the idea, but for a self buff, not for the party itself

5. OP
    OP
    TKDumont

TKDumont Orange Mushroom

Mar 19, 2022
    Male
    Canada
    TKDumont
    Hermit
    Chroma
    Yah Every Character can do this in Zak as long as they can survive touch Damage, it's a great strat but sometimes people don't know about it or get taught about it

6. OP
    OP
    TKDumont

TKDumont Orange Mushroom

Mar 19, 2022
    Male
    Canada
    TKDumont
    Hermit
    Chroma
    Crazy talk i know, but with all the Mage Damage reworks happening for non-Screen Wide Attacks, Meditation Kinda fits the name sake for something along that line, And it also gives Mages a Higher chance of being recruited to bosses with Dispel. #MageLivesMatter

7. thechild

thechild Timer

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    dk's have a second job buff but there are other skills that are better. To me it isn't that useful of a skill when you have plenty to make up for it in 3rd party pots or skills. Maybe individually it would be something worth doing when grinding at a map like 7f.