1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add more content like Rudolph PQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TobiTheGreat, Jan 15, 2024.

1. TobiTheGreat

TobiTheGreat Slime

Nov 6, 2022
    Male
    6:47 PM
    Tobiarashi
    I/L Arch Mage
    Sleepywood
    This is sort of half a suggestion, half an appreciation post. But I just wanted to express how fkin amazing Rudolph PQ is. It's the most fun I've had here since I started playing. It's so fun having content that:
    - is challenging and not easy. And doesn't just allow you complete it by half afking and spaming a skill.
    - requires you to be a good player without needing to grind all the way to a higher level to unlock it. And doesn't require you to wash or to have good gear.
    - gives good rewards
    - rewards you even if you don't fully complete it
    - has multiple phases and animations to learn

All of these factors make Rudolph PQ so fun to do. It's cool to see parties running different approaches and strategies, especially when they can all work.
    It's such a shame we are losing this PQ soon. I hope you guys can add more content like this in the future. Would be even better if it isn't temporary.
    Thanks for adding this great content!

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. Juneriffic56

Juneriffic56 Slime

Feb 4, 2023
    Female
    8:47 AM
    JuneBleep
    Hero
    Funk
    I'd like to second this, particularly how this pq was a godsend for grinding NX.

I think ML really needs more ways to actively grind NX that isn't just lousy chump change like LPQ/OPQ bonus or farming, especially since washing characters is here to stay for the foreseeable future.
    And unlike LPQ or farming, the Rudolph PQ was pretty active. You couldn't just bring 6 of your characters in there and solo 1v1 the snowman and grind 999999999999 nx on all your mules; you had to actually build a party with other players and work together to get a clear.
    I do understand that washing is always gonna be a long process of voting and building up NX, but, I think implementing more fun and engaging pqs in events that have a good nx reward to them that you have to actively EARN is the perfect way to make that long process just a bit less cruel. :3

NX aside, the Rudolph PQ was also just straight fun. Grinding it didn't feel too tedious either. 10/10 PQ.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2