1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Improve Horntail LA DP Visibility

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Subterlabor, Feb 22, 2024.

Tags:

Should it be altered?

1. I can see it every time without fail, shouldn't be fixed (Heavily washed bish)

2. I can see it every time without fail, shouldn't be fixed (Low HP/unwashed bish)

3. I can't see shit in this thing, fix it (Heavily washed bish)

4. I can't see shit in this thing, fix it (Low HP/unwashed bish)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kirisame

Kirisame Selkie Jr.

Jul 5, 2018
    1:37 AM
    Peke
    Night Lord
    Pigu
    Is it possible to tell from the finger actions instead of colors?
    e.g. for seduce I always look at its middle finger.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  2. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Master Chronos

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    1:37 PM
    Fara
    Paladin
    I have over 300 runs up my sleeve. A bunch of them as paladin sed target, as sed backup on NL and 2 on under level bishop. I watch the fingers over the colors. Unless its sed, i notice it with the elbow raising. For LA dp fingers dont move and it become bright. I do agree its more subtle when its in your peripheral vision area. I think the most chalenging task for bishop is watching all the body parts at the same time and quickly adapt to whats comming and queue and define a priority of tasks your survival > sed survival > clearing nuisances > buffing party

I dont think there is much of an issue about the current design. My experience with my adhd is that when a lot happen at the same time in a learning experience, my brain stutter and i get blinded as it trouble my sight (PSI inducing handicap).

3. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    11:37 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    I'll try this out in my next run ty

4. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    1:37 PM
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    If you don't want to learn to time MG, you can spend 20m to buy a mount to do mount->mg spam. You'll unmount when you get dispelled, so you'll get to cast MG as early as possible

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1