1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by TTKirnk, Jan 4, 2024.

1. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    4:05 AM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello once once once once once more Chat and Gamers! i am back as usual on this fine sunday to waste it away playing mushroom game instead of being a productive human of society (i did the last two days im GOOD). no new exciting content from "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™, so its time to step right into the fray with the usual traditions:

DAY 48 (April 14th, 2024 EST time)
    today was spent card hunting in NLC! in particular, it was in the jungle area outside to the right and the bigger ben. i wanted to get more done but alas some cards were being lil bitches, so that'll be for next time. speaking of next time:

starting stats and gear.png
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest. currently at around ~80% id say and the main Questing Arc is DONE
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 117/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    -make excellent mid to late game thief gear to show off and never sell/use
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA. i just finally updated the quest progress in the major goals section...which wasnt truthfully incorrect but it was extremely out of date wait why am i talking about that here? chat i found something that baited me today and im not happy about holy moly how long will this go on this shit is TOO LONG. so anyway i started BLASTING. ok chat maybe ill actually consider hunting some of these down now...or prolly not who knows man i cant wait for this to no longer be a giant wall of text just for a dumb on going gag that no one prolly cares about but im too persistent to let go of. any clowns silly enough to keep reading this thing every entry? man that duey got me fucked up though i gotta say its so joever for me...why cant gacha even give me dagger 10%'s man i hate this game. ok guys this gag has to be put on hold because we all know i aint gonna get a dagger 10% from mr. allis unless gacha gives me one...so to spare yall the space i will not continue until i move spots at least)

as mentioned, i was card hunting in the krakian jungle outskirts and bigger ben. i started off in the jungle, which was sped up due to the fact some of these sets were almost done already (1-2 cards off almost done). after finally getting through the jungle, i went into bigger ben where i encountered the real time eaters: killa bees and wolf spiders...though more so wolf spiders than killa bees. the wolf spiders were so time consuming that im still not even done with the set, but i tried really hard to finish it and kept pushing back when i wanted to sleep (bedge too strong at this point sadly). before continuing on about the wolf spiders, i should mention some neato drops i got while in the jungle, as well as show off my starting sets:

starting monster card sets.png
    starting off at 117. 3 sets off from tier 4 is quite nice to see...which was obtained while in the jungle:

tier 4 unlocked lets go.png
    i havent left NLC so i havent actually made the ring yet, but i will once i am done with the NLC sets i want to get currently. anyway, onto the actual drops:

ty electrophants for the gfa.png
    ayo a glove att 60%? can never say no to these bad boys. ty electrophants for the offering

ty boomers for glove dex i guess.png
    not as exciting as the other glove scroll (i got slightly baited because i stored the glove att away in storage and then got this, so i was like "omg did i get another one!!??!"), but i wont say no to it ya know. leave it to the fking boomers to give the worse item amiright Gamers? well thats all the exciting stuff i got while outside the jungle. i didnt get much in excitement from bigger ben either...except the wolf spiders blessed me hella hard:

holy mother of equips as well batman.png
    all the equips while grinding there. this can easily be way more depending on how this last card will want to act come next time i play. i also didnt go back and sell everything so this is just gonna stack for now...but look at all of those orihalcon platine pants! Shirley one of them will be decent right? well...

ayo pants upgrade because i love defense.png
    my current pants already got max str and acc, but apparently they got the worst defense possible...and these are a few off from the highest defense possible. while its only a bit of extra defense, an upgrade is an upgrade i reckon...but this isnt the true exciting part of the show. this is what you came for i know you did Gamers:

holy mother of loot batman.png

[​IMG]
    holy moly FOUR SPEAR ATT 30S??? i got as many of these scrolls as i do cards...which sure is a feeling to have. the polearm att 70 and claw att 10 are also nice lil bonuses. anyway, since i didnt get all of the wolf spider cards, i decided to stay parked at wolf spiders and hopefully next time wont take me forever and a half to get a single card. before showing off the cards and what not gained, i should also mentioned i decided to do an epm10 test just to see my eph, because i was actually getting a decent amount of experience while over here:

epm10 at wolf spiders.png
    well that explains a lot eh? thats a bit lower than what i was getting at cds, though im not sure if i was optimally grinding at wolf spiders or not. while i didnt want to be at wolf spiders for so long (and have to go back there), i did get a decent chunk of experience and loot so i suppose it was still worthwhile my time. anyway, its time for the card countdown and then wrap up:

final monster card set number.png

street slime: 1 -> 5
    urban fungus: 0 -> 5
    boomer: 1 -> 5
    mighty maple eater: 2 -> 5
    electrophant: 3 -> 5
    I AM ROBOT: 4 -> 5
    gryphon: 4 -> 5
    killa bee: 0 -> 5
    fire tusk: 0 -> 5
    wolf spider: 0 -> 4 (i hate seeing this)
    total sets gained: 9
    total unique cards gained (not including ones gained post 5/5): 34

final stats and gear.png
    9 sets aint too bad considering how much time i spent at wolf spiders. i didnt exactly look when i started wolf spiders, but im pretty sure i gained about 100% from just grinding at wolf spiders today, which sure is something to think about. overall, im pretty satisfied with how today went, mainly due to all those beautiful spear att 30s i got. getting 11 total gacha, with 9 being commons and 2 being rares, is also very nice, which i didnt realize i got that many until looking at this screenshot just now. would i have preferred finishing the wolf spiders? actually i was gonna make it a very fast and obvious yes but considering i got 2 of those spear att 30s towards the end of the grind, i think its actually no. anyway, next time will be continuing the card hunting in NLC, with HOPEFULLY finishing up wolf spiders and then jumping into the mansion and phantom forest/crimsonwood keep...which i hope neither of those take eons to finish. ideally ill want to be done with NLC (or at least what i consider to be done for my current state) by the end of next session so that i can go back to mushroom shrine and finish that up...whether or not that happens will be a different story though. regardless, thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if yall did, and ill see yall soon enough!

FUMO? i mean isnt the answer obvious? no? ok well its FUMO:

[​IMG]
    here you go Chat and Gamers Merry Christmas from me and this Reimu FUMO! yall deserve it

• Great Work Great Work x 8
  2. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    4:05 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    Late grats on 102!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Swesticer

Swesticer Orange Mushroom

Mar 26, 2021
    Male
    8:05 AM
    Swesticer
    The BGM is so different and kinda wierd in NLC maps compared to the rest off the game... but at the same time lowkey bangers, especially the electrophant one. Nostalgia hit me hard card farming there

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! today i am back yet again as usual with yet again another Card Arc journal entry...that isnt super exciting yet again because man NLC sure is time consuming apparently (and so is me being distracted doing other things)...but worry not! instead of saying the usual line here, its actually going to be slightly different. thats right, "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ has zero new content...to my knowledge currently since there aint no duey in NLC...but "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ does have new content! im sure you dont believe me, but heres the proof:

mother of AESOPS.png
    see Gamers i told you i had proof. cant believe this old lady wanted to add my Beaver ass to her buddy list...what an honor! anyway, its been a hot minute but its time for an update:

COGGERS CHRISTY.png
    SIKE! this literally happened like 10 minutes ago...literally as i was about to finish this journal entry up. all i had to do was smega "Thank you innerbloom for saving MapleLegends!". this is a certified COGGERS moment. anyway, its time for a long update:

37 outta 45 lets GO.png
    man i got the extra expansion for nothing. i suppose it just means i wont be worrying about expanding for a long while. at least i got TWO whole adds today :`) well anyway its time to move forward with the actual journal entry:

DAY 49 (April 17th, 2024 EST time)
    today was spent card farming at wolf spiders for like...20 minutes...and then finishing up card sets from the haunted mansion and most of phantom forest. i didnt feel like i got much done, but considering some of the sets and when i started...i suppose it wasnt too bad altogether! before elaborating further on that, its time to do this real quick:

major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest. currently at around ~80% id say and the main Questing Arc is DONE
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 126/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA. i just finally updated the quest progress in the major goals section...which wasnt truthfully incorrect but it was extremely out of date wait why am i talking about that here? chat i found something that baited me today and im not happy about holy moly how long will this go on this shit is TOO LONG. so anyway i started BLASTING. ok chat maybe ill actually consider hunting some of these down now...or prolly not who knows man i cant wait for this to no longer be a giant wall of text just for a dumb on going gag that no one prolly cares about but im too persistent to let go of. any clowns silly enough to keep reading this thing every entry? man that duey got me fucked up though i gotta say its so joever for me...why cant gacha even give me dagger 10%'s man i hate this game. ok guys this gag has to be put on hold because we all know i aint gonna get a dagger 10% from mr. allis unless gacha gives me one...so to spare yall the space i will not continue until i move spots at least)

anyway so the journey consisted of wolf spiders for 10-20 minutes, followed by a few hours in the mansion (ok it was prolly like 1-2 hours or so), and then the rest of the time spent in the forest. i actually was able to find a total of like...4 headless horseman's...and that shit takes me forever to kill! forever being like 10 minutes or so...which means i was doing on average like 350k DPM since he has ~3,500,000 HP. anyway, i managed to finish up the forest other than Bigfoot and Headless Horseman...which whether or not i finish the Horseman ill think about for tomorrow since i only got 1 card. regardless, i kinda forgor to take a screenshot for my starting card sets for the day...so i hope me stealing from myself and just copying the image works just fine:

[​IMG]
    and now its time for the bor-wait i gotta talk about wolf spiders first. Gamers ill be honest i tried to type this before drinking but i failed my mission so BEAR IT WITH ME PLEASE. if you recall from last time, i got a metric ton of equips, 4 spear att 30s, 1 polearm att 70, and a claw att 10 from wolf spiders and only got 4/5 of the cards...so today i started with getting the last wolf spider card. as i already mentioned, i was there for like 10-20 minutes only (estimated because i didnt time it) and got nothing but like gacha or two and these blue screamers:

poggers 2 equips in like 10-20 minutes.png
    in hindsight idk why i took a screenshot of this...its like im hoping people read the previous journal entry. anyway, i went back and cleaned out house finally after getting the last wolf spider card since i was done with bigger ben (got like 4mil or so from equips LETS GO). after the inventory management, i went towards the mansion and got all those cards there, in which i decided to see how many heartstoppers i could get from 5 voodoo cards, in which this was the result:

ez amount of stoppers.png
    i also dont know why i showed off what a heartstopper is...i did all of these while sober as can be. i think my mind is rotted to the maximum Chat but i think that was already obvious :`) anyway not too bad, as i wasnt at voodoos for TOO long (30 minutes max), so ill take that result. after the mansion was the forest, in which i got all the quest items i needed from the elderwraiths and essentially called it a day after that, so now its time for the boring monster book logging part:

wolf spiders: 4 -> 5
    headless horseman: 0 -> 1
    phantom tree: 4 -> 5
    elderwraith: 0 -> 5
    nightmare: 0 -> 5
    glutton ghoul: 2 -> 5
    hoodoo: 1 -> 5
    voodoo: 0 -> 5

Total Card Sets gained: 7
    Total Unique Cards (excluding above 5/5): 25

ending card sets for the day.png
    God bless the copy and paste functions i gotta say. anyway, i got more sets than i thought i did, but not as much as i was hoping for. this leaves me feeling mixed about the day, but i wont be too mad i suppose since i am thankfully done with that blasted mansion for good. with that being said, its time to finish this shindig before its too late:

ending stats and gear.png
    i gotta say, getting like 5% experience per headless horseman was a bit of a surprise for me and not too bad. elderwraiths also gave me more experience than expected, despite the overall low spawn of them. anyway, the next session ill be heading towards crimsonwood keep to get at least crimson trees, windraiders, and stormbreakers. ill also likely be doing some of the quests from jack and lukan as well...how many im not sure since i require a few typhon feathers for the crimsonwood keep "jump quest" skip item...but we'll see how i feel come next time. regardless, my plan is to be officially done with NLC for the time being come next session and move back on towards world tour with finishing up Mushroom Shrine/Showa Town, and move onto Shanghai, China afterwards. whether or not all of that happens is a different story...which is future me's problem and not current's me! instead current me is gonna be too busy getting...nevermind thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if yall did, and ill see yall next time!

FUMO??? FUMO!!!

[​IMG]
    enjoy this Reimu Fumo that i wish i had. this is actually pretty accurate to how i feel right now...i dont wanna go further then that

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello yet again Chat and Gamers...for i am back from the grave as usual on a day like this. once again NLC decided to beat my ass and waste a whole bunch of my time...but at least that has finally come to an end :`) before going on about that, you know the usual drill...except it isnt quite the usual usual. while "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ has no new content, "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™ actually does...

SUPREME OVERLORD GIFT WHAT CAN IT BE.png
    damn my own guild leader sent me something while i was in NLC! i had to wait a bit before checking it out as i didnt want to do any back and forth traveling...so i had to wait in anticipation on what he could have sent me. was it worth the wait? well, you tell me:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12n_oYv8CesFQdixUODig47R7ZIFfYZHv/view?usp=sharing

i also streamed today so heres the VOD for that and ill gladly and with no shame plug my twitch account in case you want a quick way to check it out:
    Twitch Account: https://www.twitch.tv/lesthebeaver
    Today's VOD: https://youtu.be/en0dlICa-zA

with that, its time to move onto the other parts of the tradition:

DAY 50 (damn 50 days wtf, April 18th, 2024 EST time)
    today was spent mainly in Crimsonwood Keep and the like...rotting my brain away at Windraiders and Stormbreakers, along with doing the quests in the area. i really felt like i wasnt super productive today due to how time consuming Windraiders and Stormbreakers (mainly the Windraiders) ended up being, but it cant be helped i suppose. sometimes you get some slow days for cards due to RNG, and it cant be helped. at least i have finally escaped NLC for card hunting...for now at least. before i continue with the details, its time to once again continue the tradition:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 133/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

so first thing's first, before i started actually playing, i finally made my other storage mule character because i ran outta use slots due to all the scrolls i got, so i need another one to hold all the potions (and prolly more scrolls because my scroll boy is OUT of use slots completely now). heres what thats looking like:

new storage mule for potions lets GO.png
    im very clever with my IGNs as you can see. anyway, after getting that guy on the right there to level 10 and doing inventory management so i can use my storage again, it was time to embark back into NLC into Crimsonwood Keep. before going further, let me just show off my starting sets for the day:

starting card sets for the day.png
    almost halfway to tier 5, which is quite nice to see. anyway, today i checked out that one map right next to the mansion for Headless Horsemen...in which i found nothing. after that, i made my way towards the keep and started working on the quests and what not so i can get the marker of heroism, the map of phantom forest, and the keystone (the thing needed to host CWKPQ, because ill totally be needing that) aka all of this shit:

crimsonwood keep stuff poggers.png
    god bless that marker of heroism though, as i didnt have to do the jq very much at all since i got this thing pretty early on. i essentially made sure to do the quests first and then once i was done coming back to the keep for the most part i decided to work on the cards and what not. i ended up getting the baby typhoon card set, which wasnt originally planned, as i didnt realize i could somewhat effectively deal with typhons, though i said to hell with getting their card set. itll be considered for a worst case scenario towards the end. this set was done first, as i needed the feathers for the marker of heroism (the original reason why i even came for them in the first place). while there i was actually greeted with a nice, pleasant surprise:

ty eggs for topwear str 70.png
    as i like to say...HOLY MOLY! i did not expect such a nice drop from some damn eggs...and apparently only 3 mobs total drop these bastards. thankfully, these are NOT the ideal spot to get them, because i was ready to piss my pants if that were the case. regardless, this was a nice lil find to get while just trying to get some feathers and cards. after doing some more of the quests and eventually coming back to the keep, i worked on Windraiders next...which took too damn long. I followed it up with Stormbreakers, and then i killed some Nightshadows and Firebrands (Firebrands also mean these guys, which spawn after killing the humanoid body) for a quest, which i got lucky and got 2 cards from Nightshadows. Stormbreakers also got me one of these beauties:

ty stormbreakers very nice.png
    now we're talking! i can sure use a lot more of these suckers. its too bad i only got the one but beggars cant be choosers...especially after the nonsense Windraiders put me through. after finishing up all the quests and getting the card sets i wanted, i repotted to full and FINALLY left NLC. hopefully i dont come back here other than for potting for the nearby future. with my ass finally back in victoria island, it was finally time to get this:

lets go officially tier 4 now.png
    i am now officially tier 4...and im almost up to tier 5 too. i should be able to get tier 5 before leaving victoria island im pretty sure (i havent done the exact math yet but i am EXTREMELY CONFIDENT), so thatll be nice before going on my epic quest around the world hunting for cards. after getting this ring, checking on a few things like duey and quests, and doing storage, i made my way back towards Mushroom Shrine via Spinel and made my way to Showa Town, where i decided to call it for the day because duty calls unfortunately (aka pink bean day). before going further into that, its time to dump out the monster card stats for the day:

crimson tree: 0 -> 5
    windraider: 0 -> 5
    stormbreaker: 0 -> 5
    baby typhon: 0 -> 5
    nightshadow: 0 -> 2

Total Card Sets: 4
    Total Unique Cards not above 5/5: 22

ending monster book sets its quite sad.png
    only 4 sets gained today...but getting some quests done did make up a wee bit of the time i felt was wasted...but at least i was able to nerd out heavily while on stream talking about stupid shit like maplestory music and grinding areas around level 50 that arent FoG or GS2/5, so thats a plus :`) anyway its time to finish up this journal entry unfortunately (or is it fortunately?):

final stats and gear.png
    while i didnt get many card sets, i did get some gacha and a good chunk of experience. im just glad to be out of NLC now in terms of card hunting. progress should speed up a bit unless card rng is super bad, as ill be hunting not only far weaker monsters than the ones in NLC, but also mobs with overall better maps and spawn counts and what not. progress should be going back to a decent pace for a lil while at least. next time i plan on finishing up Showa Town, since i still need one of the yakuza members, and then the rest of Mushroom Shrine with things like Nightghosts and Dreamy Ghosts. after that itll be going to Shanghai, China, and then uhhhh idk ill go from there i suppose. should be a grand ol time i reckon. regardless, thats all i got in me, so thanks to all of yall that read/skimmed/listened via discord TTS this lil ol journal entry today, and thanks to all of yall that joined the stream today and/or followed it! maybe a certain someone's dream will come true and ill get 50 followers soon enough :`) anyway, big thanks to all of yall either way and ill see yall soon enough

FUMO FUMO FUMO FUMO:

[​IMG]
    FUMO? FUMO!

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    upload_2024-4-19_0-17-29.png
    so much love for bezos

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    ah yes hello my fine Gamers and Chat! here i come to be an annoying pest like always on this fine sunday. as usual, theres no new content for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™, but it seems someone was cooking when it came to "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™, as i have a nice fresh duey...or dueys i should say:

o boy i love duey.png
    always the best way to start my days id say :`) but anyway ill just let this video do all the talking and move forward with the usual traditions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srwyqurHnpw

DAY 51 (April 21st, 2024 EST time)
    today was spent card hunting in mushroom shrine and finishing up some stuff i left behind for more potions in NLC. didnt spend a crap ton of time playing today either...ok well more like not as much as i wanted. could say i had a bit of too much fun last night PARTYING and not smoking weed for the good ol FOUR TWENTY day (ok im being serious i dont even smoke weed in fact i hate the smell of it). some card sets were also being troublesome but ill get into that a bit later, but first:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 137/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

ok so as you can see, i started off right at the hideout, as i needed to finish up Leader A's to be done with showa town that isnt The Boss or Anego. after that, it was time to finish up the rest of mushroom shrine that ISNT Black Crow because tengu are scary. a lot of time was spent at nightghosts, as they were being quite troublesome with their cards...but truthfully i was ok with this as i was able to gather plenty of their headbands and big cloud fox tail's for the showa town exchange. i ended up having this much of their shit by the time i got 5/5 for nightghosts and big cloud foxes:

Nightghost headbands: 1,300
    Big Cloud Fox tails: 1,200
    by the time i exchanged them in i only decided to share how many i turned in so SORRY NO PICTURE! im sure yall are wondering what fat stonks i got like BROWN WORK GLOVES or YELLOW GAIA CAPES??? i got shit trust me. it was just a bunch of recovery potions that ill use cause free potions and then some dinky ass ores...o and blue arrows! in addition to all of those etcs for the exchange, i also got these interesting lil scrolls from the nightghosts:

LETS GO CLAW ATT 30.png
    claw att 30%???? o yeah ima need those to make some beautiful ass craven...whenever the hell i can get my hands on one. the dagger att 30% is also interesting and i decided to keep it for shits and giggles...though i dont think i got that much use space in my mules but for now it should be fine. i also managed to do himes very quickly this time around weirdly enough, and while i was there decided to do a quick lil epm10 test to see how my experience gains were...and i was quite happy to see this:

himes epm10 test holy moly.png
    that sure aint a bad looking number! this is something to note for later when i needa go on the grind again, though himes kinda got doodoo equip drops. the earring dex and cape str 70%'s are interesting scroll drops though...anyway after himes i was about to leave mushroom shrine...until i remembered ninja castle exists and theres some card sets i can get there...so i made my way towards there and this is where my journey ended for the day as i ran outta time and i still got some sets to get here. before talking about the card sets and what not, i got some other nice items from them ninja castle mobs:

spear and polearm stims lets go.png
    1 spear stimulator and 2 polearm stimulators! very nice...although thinking about it i dont really need polearm stimulators with how SHIT the craftable polearms are...so i should prolly go get'em all and npc them. anyway, moving forward:

interesting equips.png
    damn a fresh clean cape? dont mind if i do. the pink bow is interesting...its a shit pendant but its an interesting item so i decided to keep it along with the cape. one last thing to mention is that while this isnt drop related, it is important to talk about:

i cant believe its gone so soon.png
    damn unless Amazon decides to spare me in the next two days...today is the last day ill be using this pendant. im gonna miss the speed and jump the most :`) with all of that outta the way, its time for the grand card reveal:

starting card sets.png
    aint looking too bad for a start i reckon

Leader A: 1 -> 5
    Dreamy ghost: 0 -> 5
    Cloud Fox: 4 -> 5
    Nightghost: 0 -> 5
    Big Cloud Fox: 3 -> 5
    Genin: 0 -> 2
    Chunin: 1 -> 5
    Kunoichi: 0 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 7
    Total Cards Gained (i dont think i gotta say it anymore but NOT PASS 5/5): 28

ending card sets.png
    getting there! shanghai will definitely get me to tier 5, which is nice since i can make the ring before leaving Victoria Island. anyway, its time to end this day with the last of the traditions...ok i mean second to last:

ending stats and gear.png
    not looking too bad i gotta say! got a nice bit of experience thanks to the himes...and NOT thanks to the nightghosts. i will miss you once again christmas pendant :`) but yeah those nightghosts sure took a good long while...pretty sure i was there for like 2 hours or so. as i said though, this wasnt a huge deal due to the showa town exchange, but i do think i would have preferred to leave sooner. regardless, i suppose 7 sets isnt bad still...as i was expecting less sets obtained overall with how slow the nightghosts took. next time will be spent finishing up ninja castle...in which i decided to get everything but nintos (and obviously big toad man). hopefully the ashigarus dont take forever...especially since i cant use the maze rooms to farm them since i dont got a samurai fragment and i cant really kill him...which i forgor about after doing the jq (thankfully i do it pretty fast). after ninja castle will be shanghai, china, in which i hope wont take forever and a half. when will all of this happen? who knows, cause i definitely dont! anyway, thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS if yall did, and ill see yall soon enough!

FUMO FUMO FUMO FUMO FUMO FUMO FUMO:

[​IMG]
    holy shit i cant believe Sir. No is DANCIGN!???!!/!? look at her go God damn!

• Great Work Great Work x 7
  8. Cornwall

Cornwall Master Chronos

Dec 11, 2020
    Male
    Cornsair
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Roflolmao is this real? Good job!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Vowels

Vowels Mr. Anchor

Jan 23, 2019
    5:05 AM
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    ROFLOLMAOOO

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  10. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    Somebody needs to put caution tape up around that dangerously rotating Cirno

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers! back at it again with those white va- wait wrong saying. anyway, its time for me to spam the forums yet again with not exciting content! speaking of not exciting content, today there is some exciting news for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™, but not for "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™. wondering what the exciting news is? lemme show you:

3rd gorks the charm.png

[​IMG]
    much like how i have 4051501 gorks added on all my characters, it is the same case here. i aint got much else to say, so its time to move forward:

key aye doe joins the fray.png
    damn look at this memer. it looked like he added me because a certain Rat mentioned me and he decided to add me but...im just gandering at that point. regardless, Key Aye Doe has joined the ranks

ANT.png
    SUSHI??? i like that food sometimes. cant believe i have such a legendary player add me on his buddy list for like the second or third time...truly a blessed timeline

EDANN.png
    after a miscommunication and not knowing he added me while i afk'd so i never saw the notification...this finally got worked out after i added him and he is NOW officially on my buddy list. the brain rot brothers are finally all together and it is TRULY a completed buddy list i feel like...which means im closing all requests now. ok im just kidding dont freak out ok folks? anyway, as you can see, i have 41 outta 45 people on my buddy list, which is where the final number is at for the day. this is prolly the most activity this section of the journal will get in a while...so cherish it while you can. with that said, its time to move forward with the rest of the journal:

DAY 52 (April 24th, 2024 EST time)
    today was spent...card hunting! crazy i know. in particular, i "finished up" mushroom shrine, did shanghai, and got a start on magatia. i was a wee bit distracted for some of the time (like usual) but i didnt feel productive today...which funnily enough i actually was. anyway, moving forward once again:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 144/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry

before i forget, because i easily will:

starting card sets.png
    heres the starting card sets for the day, in which i am quite close to tier 5. as mentioned and as you can see, i started off at ninja castle, "finishing up" mushroom shrine. i say this in quotes because i only ended up doing genins, realized how CRINGE ashigarus are to farm, and then decided to move forward after finishing up the genins. i got 1 ashigaru during the whole time. afterwards, i made my way towards shanghai, china...to murder all them animals! nothing too exciting happened here. eventually after getting everything from shanghai, i made my way back to victoria island to finally leave the island...but while i was in shanghai this happened:

o yeah its finally time.png
    while at shanghai this notification came up...so you know what i had to do first coming back to victoria island:

TIER 5 OBTAINED.png
    and i got the opal ores for it! with this made, ill be likely rocking this for while as i travel the world gathering cards. before starting that journey, i decided to head back to taiwan to hunt two different bosses: snack bar and spirit of rock. unfortunately i didnt find any spirit of rocks, but i did find a few snack bars...so i was able to get a quest done due to it:

ok what does jay got for me.png
    oh boy i cant wait to get my EPIC item!

nvm it was garbage.png

[​IMG]
    after all the taiwan stuff, i finally decided to make my first move: going to Ariant via the teleporter in iron boar land. i spent the rest of my time in the Magatia side of the desert, and then made my way towards the Zenumist side to work on Cube Slimes and Rumos. after finishing them up, i noticed i had 99% so i got a quick level up from homunculus and then parked myself right outside the Triple Rumo map. with all of that said and done, its now time for the card data:

Ashigaru: 0 -> 1
    Genin: 2 -> 5
    Duck: 1 -> 5
    Rooster: 2 -> 5
    Giant Centipede: 1 -> 5
    Black Sheep: 2 -> 5
    Plow Ox: 1 -> 5
    Cow: 1 -> 5
    Black Goat: 2 -> 5
    Goat: 2 -> 5
    Scorpion:: 0 -> 5
    Dark Sand Dwarf: 2 -> 5
    Sand Rat: 1 -> 5
    Cube Slime: 3 -> 5
    Rumo: 3 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 14
    Total Unique Cards: 48 cards

final card sets.png
    hot damn 14 sets! it really didnt feel like i got this many as i previously mentioned...but i aint gonna complain after going through NLC for as long as i did. progress overall should be better and faster since ill be going through largely easier areas and what not...but i suppose time will fully tell that tale. with all of that outta the way, its time to finish up this journal entry:

final stats and gear.png
    not looking too bad! got quite a bit of gacha today...and my regular tickets landed on the funny XD number too. being level 105 and not doing any actual straight up grinding that wasnt for the sake of experience...is a very nice thought to think about. my experience is definitely gonna slow down for a bit, as all of Nihal Desert does not have mobs that give me decent experience for my level. nonetheless, think im making good progress overall for both my card sets and making my way to 120. next time i plan on working on Magatia and finishing up everything there minus Kimera and D. Roy as these are ANNOYING to farm...well mainly D. Roy. Kimera seems like its hunted quite a bit but ill try my best i suppose for that one. anyway, after Magatia will be Ariant and then i shall move on from there...which will be Orbis since its either that or back to Victoria Island. with all of that said and done, this is the part where i say thanks to all of yall that took the time to read/skim/listen via discord TTS this journal entry, and ill see yall soon enough!

FUMO?????????????????????????????????????????????? FUMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    man i love me some MAG DONNEL. this special edition FUMO, which is based off of the mobile game Touhou Lost Word, or as my friends like to call it: "Two Hoes Lost World", deserves this whole meal to herself i tell ya what. whether or not this is insulting or a compliment ill leave that to all of yall to decide

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    1:05 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    i heard LesTheBeaver denied EdannEdann 's friend request

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    why would you say something so mean

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i heard he say "nightz > edann"

If I were Edann I wouldn't let it

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Syrinz

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    41 buddies. i hope you also get 41 followers on twitch or they fake

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    you DID NOT HEAR words because that isnt how that works and i DIDNT say any of that so do NOT slander me like that!

if anything, i call nightz a big ol piece of doodoo crap all the time which is prolly why he tortures me :`) also pls dont report me for saying that im looking at YOU ign NIGHTZ

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    i want you all know that despite the fact im not being threatened here, i am scared for all of you that are and in general FoxF4

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Chat and Gamers once more i strike to be a nuisance to this community! i mean be funny EPIC. anyway, nothing too exciting happened today as theres no new content for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™, but i did stream today, so if yall are interested in the VOD and want to know where i stream, here yall go:

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/lesthebeaver
    Today's VOD: https://youtu.be/t5_sv0Ka8vQ
    without further ado, it is time to move on as usual with the...usuals

DAY 53 (April 25th, 2024 EST time)
    today was pretty much spent gathering cards in Magatia and Ariant...in which i was able to get all the cards that i wanted! something also SUPER AWESOME EPIC happened today, which you will find out soon enough...but heres this nonsense first:

major goals:
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job, 158/300 card sets as of starting today's journal entry
    -Land 7 Dagger Att 10%'s on the starting Maple Island Fruit Knife, regardless of whether or not they pass

im largely giving it away but as previously mentioned, today was spent farming cards in Magatia and Ariant, in which i was able to get everything that i wanted to aka not Kimera and D. Roy due to shit drop rate/being camped. something quite amazing happened though while on the trip today...

TWO WHOLE DAGGER 10S FROM SITE TY GHOSTS.png
    i kinda goofed it up but not one but TWO dagger att 10%'s were obtained today! i forgor Site's can drop them and somehow i got two of them total while farming cards for Homun and then eventually for them. suffice to say, i was extremely excited since i can finally continue scrolling that fruit knife...and i decided to scroll it live on stream. just so yall dont have to look for it, heres a video of it:

https://youtu.be/88_7SNbimU8

and for those that dont care to watch:

scrolling didnt go so hot chat.png

to the shock of no one...this is how it looks currently. i was just happy to finally get some, especially since i didnt have to go outta my way to get them :`) the meme can finally die and the goals doesnt have to be a giant wall of text anymore so...God bless that? im not sure how people ever felt about the meme but consistency is key i say. anyway, i also got this from the Neo Huroids:

ty neo huroid for the glove att scroll.png
    nothing THAT exciting but hey can never complain about getting more of these. unfortunately i really need 30s more than anything but i have to prayge to gacha for that one :`) other than the dagger att 10%'s and this glove att 60%...nothing too exciting happened today. i even got the stream VOD as proof of it...despite the fact i played after the stream ended. anyway, since i got not much else to comment on the journey today, it is time for the card collection data...which i must say is quite nice to look at:

starting sets.png

Triple Rumo: 0 -> 5
    Homunculus: 1 -> 5
    Homun: 0 -> 5
    Site: 0 -> 5
    Mithril Mutae: 0 -> 5
    Reinforced Mithril Mutae: 4 -> 5
    Neo Huroid: 1 -> 5
    Reinforced Iron Mutae: 1 -> 5
    D. Roy: 0 -> 1
    Desert Giant: 0 -> 5
    Kiyo: 1 -> 5
    Meercat: 0 -> 5
    Jr. Cactus: 2 -> 5
    Cactus: 0 -> 5
    Bellamoa: 0 -> 5
    Ear Plug Plead: 0 -> 5
    Scarf Plead: 1 -> 5
    Desert Rabbit Female: 0 -> 5
    Desert Rabbit Male: 3 -> 5

Total Card Sets: 18
    Total Unique Cards: 69 (lol XD!)

ending card sets.png
    damn 18 card sets total! quite a nice number i say i say. 4 card sets off from the next tier too...its too bad im moving onto orbis now. sike! while deciding to go back and buy more grilled cheese and finally buy coke pills since i ran outta my warrior pills and what not...i realized that i completely forgot about Singapore and Malaysia...so i decided to head my way over to Singapore after finishing up Ariant and getting my grilled cheeses and coke pills, which is where i decided to call things for the day because the Bedge is calling for me...which means its time for this:

final stats and gear.png
    as you can see, those coke pills werent cheap. i didnt recall how many i could hold so i got 101 to test...in which i learned 100 is the stack limit which i was figuring was the case. anyway, i didnt get too much gacha today, which is fine, and despite all the weaker mobs i hunted i got a decent amount of experience. ill gladly take 20% in this case. overall, today was very successful and productive, for both the memes and actual progression, so i am quite pleased with it all. likely wont find a pace like that so soon if ever again, since i had some of Magatia done already AND Magatia/Ariant is one of the easiest regions to get cards for. next time i play it shall be getting cards in the CBD area and moving onto the Ghost Ship and then Malasyisa. im not sure if i want to actually do ulu, but im thinking about doing up to ulu 2 and skipping anything beyond that. its also time to finally start on my first boss that can drop a pouch full of PRESTIGIOUS COISN, or as i like to call them, "puch". getting a bit distracted, but the plan for sure is working on the CBD area and Ghost Ship at least...and how much i get done and beyond will be determined the day of i reckon. anyway, thanks for reading/skimming/listening via discord TTS today's journal entry if ya did, thanks to everyone that joined and watched the stream today (hope i was entertaining im still not sure if i am or not but im trying my best), and ill see yall soon enough!

F U M O

[​IMG]
    thats right this "Hi! ^.^" is dedicated to you fellow people of this forum that see this! you deserve many Hi! ^.^'s!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    ulu3 is not so hard, but very annoy with the stuns, back on days when we had the "kill 100 mob raffle" i killed over 1.000 dukus and never saw a single card e.e, petris are ez

20. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    if it didnt take me 10+ polearm furies to kill montrecers and petris i would be more interested in these mobs :') but ill only consider them as a last resort

• Friendly Friendly x 1