1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer surprise

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Zeretius, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    10:06 AM
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    I'm not sure about everyone else but over the past few days I've been seeing the server become quiet, maybe its just me or all the bans. I think this is an appropriate time to release a summer event since all the high school players should be on break/on summer break soon. Possibly a content patch to reinvigorate the players like me?

I would like to also point out GM buff events right now are cool but at the same time I don't think they are fair to the players offline, usually the GM buff events get called out like 30 mins before it actually happens so maybe some more notice on these?

~Zeretius

• Like Like x 4
  2. rajuncajun

rajuncajun Orange Mushroom

Jun 20, 2015
    7:06 AM
    Beginner
    Maybe they'll do something in the month of July like this. Such nostalgia uwu;; for GMS players at least ._. 080625_0704_02.gif

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    5:06 PM
    All we get is gm buffs
    and if we lucky we get them 2 times a month

4. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
  5. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    3:06 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Should make an NPC in the FM that tells you to go on a scavanger hunt for a load of items, once you turn in the items the NPC gives you a random chair. Keep the NPC there for a week or two, make it so you can do the event-quest only once.

Just something fun, not game breaking that everyone can "be online for" since it lasts for 2 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Samus

Samus Dark Stone Golem

May 15, 2015
    Female
    Samus
    Marksman
    I'm all for more events MapleF13

Nice having something to spice up the grind every now and then

7. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator