1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

@music still playing when changing maps

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by Aquarium, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    2:48 AM
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    It's impossible to use @music while travelling since it resets if you change maps. I suggest making it so @music works even if you change your map and adding an option to reset in the @music npc so it only resets if you click that OR relog instead.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    8:48 AM
    I asked this before and I think the reply was that it was difficult/impossible to code or something, so the answer is probably no.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    8:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    While it is possible, each time you move into a different map or change channels, the song playing would start over from the beginning which would presumably be annoying if youre only going to be in a map for a few seconds.

4. OP
    OP
    Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    I wouldn't mind that since it plays from the beginning when you change maps anyway, no?

5. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    8:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    Not if the music in the next map is the same as the music in your previous map.

6. OP
    OP
    Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    Oh... Well, it still doesn't bother me that much. Maybe make a poll about it?

EDIT: Otherwise I have another suggestion, to add an option in the @music npc that lets you enable (and disable) music to keep playing instead of it keep playing automatically.

7. NerdRage

NerdRage Orange Mushroom

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    6:48 PM
    Monstrosity
    Bishop
    Project
    Until wz edits(Updated Map.wz) are done this may not be possible and would require additional code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.