1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Pirate- Marauder Skill Bugs

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Fruc, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Fruc

Fruc Horny Mushroom

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    1:01 PM
    1. Energy Charge, +20 ACC doesn't seem to be working, also mentioned in this thread by KurayamiLove:
    http://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/buccaneer-glitches.3793/#post-34846

Eg. Spirit Vikings have 37 avoid requiring me to have 135.6 accuracy to hit them. I have 131 accuracy and should be 151 with energy charge. I still see misses when I'm under energy charge.

2. Stun Mastery- I don't believe it's adding 60% damage, but instead adding 60% to the skill multiplier.

Eg. I can hit 9k-10k using energy blast on Spirit Vikings and Wolf Spiders, and the highest crit I've seen is 11k. If it was 60% of the damage it would be 13-16k.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dreams

Dreams Mano

May 25, 2015
    Male
    3:01 PM
    InYourDreams
    Marauder
    Horizon <3
    I also don't see any added damage from Energy Charge as well.
    At least not to my range in my stat window.

3. OP
    OP
    Fruc

Fruc Horny Mushroom

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    1:01 PM
    Energy Charge doesn't stack with pots, so that's why you're not getting the attack boost. Also every other critical passive skill adds to the skill multiplier not the damage multiplier, so there's nothing wrong with Stun Mastery. Wish they would word it correctly in the description. Stun mastery is a just poor skill unless coupled with barrage or double uppercut.... They're all poor skills except for energy charge attack increase at level 40, haha.

Only bug is the Energy Charge accuracy.

4. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    10:01 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Well the crits are kinda tricky but the only glitch I see on stunn mastery is that ppl see crits on third person when u arent doing crits for the rest is ok I think