1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Holidays

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rida, Jul 14, 2015.

1. rida

rida Blue Snail

May 29, 2015
    Male
    4:41 AM
    Zhanshi
    Spearman
    Anyone going on a trip this summer?

Sunday I'll be heading to Morocco for a few weeks.

2. Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    10:41 PM
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    Might be going to San Diego, CA for 6 months. Not so much a trip, but mostly schooling for work.

3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Last weeked of July I'm going Cape Code in RI, nothing special just to relax. Besides small trips to RI I don't have much going on till October, NYC Comic Con Hype.

4. Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    RI? I'm there right now. Let's chill :D

5. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I'm always down to meet ppl, I live in CT though. I just frequently drive up to RI. Yall have better beaches there lol

6. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    4:41 AM
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    I went to California for 3 weeks in June. Los Angeles, Sequoia National Park, San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma Valley, Yosemite National Park, Highway 1, San Diego. The national parks were beautiful but LA and SF were a little bit more ran down than I thought they would be, kinda disappointed. But overall a great trip, first time in the US for me! ^-^

7. Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    Idk about beaches. I never go to them xD BUT ILL GO IF YOU GO. I work from 6-4 on the weekdays tho x.x