1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost all of my friends and guild, please help

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by xfablexbow51, Jul 15, 2015.

1. xfablexbow51

xfablexbow51 Blue Snail

Jul 15, 2015
    Female
    10:50 PM
    xfablexbow51
    Hunter
    evolution
    Hello Gm's i just logged in to my account, and i lost all of my friends list, and am not in a guild anymore, i did not get expelled because i did not get a notification saying i was expelled. Also, when i logged into the account, all of my key bindings were reverted back to the default. I dont know what to do, and i would like to have my friends list back and my guild back, because i do not remember all of their igns.
    Thanks again!

2. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    4:50 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I believe changing channels is what fixes this, please also try re-logging, and entering/exiting the cash shop.

Hope it gets resolved ^^

3. OP
    OP
    xfablexbow51

xfablexbow51 Blue Snail

Jul 15, 2015
    Female
    xfablexbow51
    Hunter
    evolution
    it didnt work, what should i do?

4. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
  5. OP
    OP
    xfablexbow51

xfablexbow51 Blue Snail

Jul 15, 2015
    Female
    xfablexbow51
    Hunter
    evolution
    Hello, i am trying to vote, but the captcha is not appearing for me,it has been 2 days, also, my buddylist, guild, key config, item pickup is still not resolved yet. What can i do?
    Thanks.

6. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    10:50 AM
    I also had a few occasions where it didn't load the captcha, if the captcha doesn't load, you can refresh the page (CTRL + R or F5) until the captcha shows.

You just have to make sure the website URL ends with the green syntax: http://www.gtop100.com/topsites/Map...ends-v62-A-Journey-into-the-Past-87398?vote=1&pingUsername=ACCOUNT_ID
    where ACCOUNT_ID is the account id you want to vote with. This shouldn't be an issue if you refresh the page.

For this other things you mentioned, I don't know.

7. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Should be fixed now after maintenance. If it isn't please let me know.