1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How do people make mesos?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jannzee, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Jannzee

Jannzee Blue Snail

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    11:19 AM
    JanNzee
    Magician
    How do people make mesos, especially in the early levels before you can use cacha? I'm personally lvl 22 mage right now and im having a hard time affording pots right now. I guess at later levels farming for drops can be easy money.

2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    Well,it's easy enough if you do quests early levels,I did quests ,sell stuff in shop,buy a pet with loot,etc...

3. Crystalis

Crystalis Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2015
    Male
    4:19 AM
    Crystalis
    Bandit
    You don't have to buy literally EVERY upgrade in equipment available to you. Also, if you're training at Ant Tunnel, you should get some decently valuable drops that NPC for a ton. You should also try to sell fame for a quick 50k or so. That'll buy you a couple hundred Blue Potions. When I made my first character, I had no money problems. I made few equipment upgrades and instead used the money for potions rather than overpriced armor that barely makes a difference (taking 60 damage a hit instead of 70 lol). Of course, getting a lucky Battle Shield drop off Axe Stumps helped.

EDIT: What job are you?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    Do the 99 or 999 quests in sleepywood, those will help you get pots. Whisp me in game, IGN: Ryan. I'll help if I'm not doing anything.

• Like Like x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    Jannzee

Jannzee Blue Snail

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    JanNzee
    Magician
    Aight thanks for the responds guys, i'll go to sleepywood straight away.

6. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    with the 10% in exp/mesos/drops ive noticed it really does help a lot in terms of equip drops so thats always helpfull it ends in 2 or 3 days if im right

7. Stratocaster

Stratocaster Slime

Jul 13, 2015
    Male
    5:19 PM
    Hunter
    Do people actually buy fame if then where???

8. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    Search fame rankings...

9. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    To be honest with quests like those ones above, looting all mesos and equips (to NPC), and just be smart about where you grind (not grinding at places where you don't need to constantly pot, meaning mobs that aren't higher level than you) is what got me through those early levels. I never struggled for pot money early game. The only time I struggled was 90+ since the potions needed are really expensive.

Once you can kill the purple foxes you should farm them for the showa exchange quest. You can get brown work gloves and sell them for 10-15m atm.

Good luck, If you ever need help or anything feel free to message me in game ^^

10. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    10:19 AM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Doing PQs actually net you a surprising amount of money due to the NPC value of rewards and the little amount of potions used. Another good way to (avoid) using potions and thereby saving money is doing the Ariant quests at LV. 32-35.