1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting Glitch

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by MapleBento, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    9:18 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    As of today, August 3rd, at approximately 2:40 pm (USA mountain time) I was eligible to vote for my daily 5k NX. The voting process went normally as after fulfilling the requirements of the captcha I was given the "Thanks for voting for MapleLegends" message that GTOP gives to a successful voter. Upon entering the game, however, the in-game vote notification stated that I could now vote on GTOP despite just voting. Also I checked the cash shop and my 400 NX cash remained at 400 rather than being at 5,400 NX, the amount I should've acquired after voting. I tried once again to vote however GTOP told me that I need to wait another 24 hours to vote since I already had that day. I've witnessed others have the same problem in forum chat, one of which I believe was PhatCrackers, but I was told to make a topic anyway. Hopefully this issue is resolved so nobody else has the same problem. I also tried from my phone and got the same result as it still tells me I can vote and I haven't received any NX cash.

TL;DR
    I voted but didn't receive any NX and am unable to vote again for 24 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    9:18 AM
    Paladin
    same happened to me but 2hours and about 40 minutes ago :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.