1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends to play and chat with <3

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Se7en, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Se7en

Se7en Horny Mushroom

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    Wonderland
    1:17 PM
    Se7en
    Hermit
    *Lunar*
    Hello it's Se7en here a.k.a x333 as some of you may know me. So my 1st character on this server was my assassin ign se7en but when I came to lvl 51 the things got hard for me because I had no funds at all and being dexless with no funds is a really bad idea. So I decided to make a priest as my friends suggested me to make some money for my sin and so I did. I lvld my priest till lvl 84 and made some funds for my sin so I started playing it now after 2 months of break on him. But the problem is that all my friends quitted or maybe made new chars and never told me so I am completely lonely now expect my buddy SwordArt (<3). I decided to post this thread because I want to meet new people to play and chat with and basicly have fun =). I'm currently grinding at Windraiders and looking for duo partner. Just fell free to add even if you are a new player. That's all thanks.

tl/dr:

Se7en is back in game but I have no friends and looking for duo partner for Windraiders. <3 Everyone is welcome to add me.

2. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    7:17 AM
    I'm looking for some friends too. I'll buddy you. Which Windraider map do you train in?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yaoi

Yaoi Mano

Apr 10, 2015
    Korea
    7:17 AM
    Yaoi
    Ranger
    GUCCI

I'm going to leave this here...

:D

4. lemontea

lemontea Master Chronos

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    4:17 AM
    lemontea
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hello and welcome back to the assassin life XD Hope to see you around!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Se7en

Se7en Horny Mushroom

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    Wonderland
    1:17 PM
    Se7en
    Hermit
    *Lunar*