1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Knuckle/Gun 30 scrolls, part 2

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Redwine, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    1:12 PM
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    Following up on this thread,

Can we please make knuckle/gun 30 scrolls available elsewhere?

Despite Navi adding them to the nautilus gachapon on Jun 24th, I have not seen a SINGLE knuckle/gun 30 in the FM since I started playing actively in July. I am not exaggerating; I have seen exactly zero, and I do a full scan of the FM several times a day. Heck, I've even seen a few wand 30's pop up here and there, but still none for knuckle or gun.

Currently the only reason to gach at nautilus is for these scrolls, so they're not coming into circulation even if they are obtained. And with washing and all, some of us are finding it difficult to scroll pirate weapons, making pirates singularly a difficult class to play.

Please consider making these scrolls more widely available, whether be it through shrine gachapon or mobs.

Yes, I know we want to stick to the mantra of "GMS-like", and perhaps that is why we don't want them dropping from mobs and such (because bbb.hidden-street says so), but I think I can also make the argument that these scrolls were not anywhere near this rare in GMS.

Pretty please? MapleF2

• Like Like x 7
  2. Fruc

Fruc Horny Mushroom

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    10:12 AM
    I've heard about 90 tickets used at Nautilus since then. Knuckle atk/acc 70s and Gun 70s were found. Mostly pots and low level equips.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    +1 from me, there's multiple scrolls like this. Including glove matk 60%s, i made a thread ages ago about it and got no response from staff about it.
    GMS gach rates don't work on a server with 100-200 active players.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    1:12 AM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove will probably have a lot to say about this

• Like Like x 1
  5. Moofin

Moofin Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2015
    Moofin
    Shadower
    Divine
    I agree wholeheartedly, I love 'sairs but the sheer lack of 30% gun scrolls makes me not want to touch the class.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    7:12 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I did gached on nautilus too and the only thing i got are 70% that dosent help to make really good weapons, even if i got one 30% i would probably fail, and even if it works i would need a lot more to make a nice knuckle, all this whole thing about 30% for pirate weapons are holding us back to make good weapons like the rest of the jobs and is a huge handicap for a barely played class, so i would like too to at least have an increased chance of getting scrolls so its possible to get enough to do some scrolling.
    Its good to try to emulate GMS but this idea would make the game a bit more fair for the rest hehe

• Like Like x 6
  7. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Another small not I want to make, when GMS released 30% scrolls for pirate I think they where available on shrine a place more often used as a gacha place,So even if the drop isn't that good we would be able to get some or at least make some profit out of the run, and even see some on fm store ready to buy for mesos

• Like Like x 2
  8. tikeri

tikeri King Slime

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    Koho
    Pirate
    Jsqaud
    Im with Kura, we need them on shrine considering i only know of me and kura who actually gach at nautilus

• Like Like x 1
  9. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    +1 for me like its fucked up how it's hard to get knuckle/gun scrolls

10. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Farming likes o.o

11. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    11:12 AM
    Paladin
  12. Jente

Jente Brown Teddy

May 28, 2015
    Male
    ChooChoo
    Bishop
    Pretty pleaaaaase :c Would reallyyy motivate alot of pirates to play more when they see it's possible to actually get a decent endgame weapon.

13. Jas

Jas Horny Mushroom

Jun 16, 2015
    Female
    The6ix
    Hawt
    Buccaneer
    Descendants*
    I've been holding off on leveling my brawler because of this. It's really unfortunate that there are no scrolls for these classes :C

14. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    There are jsut they are kinda imposible to get o.o, and hehe go ahead train your brawler i made it to my lv without those scrolls *-*

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jente

Jente Brown Teddy

May 28, 2015
    Male
    ChooChoo
    Bishop
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove It's not about making it there, it's about not wanting it if you dont see a chance of getting to good equips (unless you get like 4 10%'s to work LOL), everyone can make it wherever they want even with just lvl 10 equips f3 if they spend the time but that's not the point off this thread f3.

16. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    If what keeps her away from leveling his brawler is the fact that she cant do really good weapons then it is, and ofc you can lv up a pirate or any job with lame equips you could do so with your bishop but you would lose the experience of playing the game

17. Jente

Jente Brown Teddy

May 28, 2015
    Male
    ChooChoo
    Bishop
    Lol you dont get the point f3
    Look at it like this, why would you want to enter a one in a million lottery chance for thousand euro's, when you should enter a one in a thousand chance for winning a million euro's.

You can't denie that it's kinda fucked up for pirates right now, you need ALOT of motivation to play that class, because atm getting godly gear is even more impossible than other classes (where you already have to rely on getting incredible lucky by hitting 4x 30% on an above avg weapon) but pirates dont even have that...

18. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I already knew that o.o that why we are triying to tell that to gms here, jsut saying that if jas gets desmotivated for that I tried to cheer her up to lv up his character e.e

19. Nave

Nave Horny Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    Zane
    Reformed
    corsairs don't need good weapons to put out high numbers. not sure bout buccs doe Kappa

20. Jente

Jente Brown Teddy

May 28, 2015
    Male
    ChooChoo
    Bishop
    NaveNave f3 Don't need hmm, well they dont scale as hard f3 still i'd prefer to have a 100 attk concerto than a 90 attk one :eek: Or atleast have the possibility to work my ass off to try and make one ._. (without gambling 10%'s LOL)