1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to vote for Nx

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by iBabyPink, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iBabyPink

iBabyPink Red Snail

Sep 18, 2015
    Female
    1:54 AM
    iBabyPink
    Assassin
    Ign : iBabyPink
    Issues : Unable to vote for Nx
    Details : I have not vote for the last 24 hours and was supposed to be able to vote at around 3am (+8 gmt Singapore timing). However the time is 10:34am in Singapore now and they said that I'm unable to vote ( I haven't vote yet) and have to wait for 23 more hours when I tried to vote for today.

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Hi! Are you able to vote from a mobile 3G or 4G network instead (with Wi-Fi turned off)?

3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    1:54 PM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon

4. OP
    OP
    iBabyPink

iBabyPink Red Snail

Sep 18, 2015
    Female
    iBabyPink
    Assassin
    I usually use mobile data to vote and get Nx. But when I tried to vote today, same thing using 3G/4G , this happened and I'm unable to vote for Nx :(

5. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Alright, what Latte said then. Can you grab the screenshots of GTOP's timer to next vote, as well as your account detail page (the one that shows all your characters) with your Last Vote timing?

6. Kise

Kise Red Snail

Sep 16, 2015
    Male
    Kise
    Crossbowman
    iBabypink is my friend and she has just started in this game . How would you guys expect someone who is new to this game to understand what your requirements are? And also, I had the same problem 2 - 3 days ago and Kimberly helped me refund my NX without asking me to provide any screenshots. What is account detail page with your last vote timing btw?

7. OP
    OP
    iBabyPink

iBabyPink Red Snail

Sep 18, 2015
    Female
    iBabyPink
    Assassin
    I have no idea what you're referring to. I'm a new player in maple legends. I have no idea how everything works. I was guided to this section by my friend. The Nx votings were working fine all along until recently. Also my friends " kise " and " commander " from maple legends had Nx issues revently. I don't think it's right for me to take such extra measures when I don't know what to do than reply in this forum when all I did was try to vote for Nx and the system failed. :/

8. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    We don't expect her to know, that's why we asked. If you log on to the game website and click "My Account", you can see a list of account and character details, as well as your last vote timing.

If you click Vote button from the game website, you'll be sent to the GTOP site where you have to complete the captcha and click Vote for MapleLegends. If that fails, they should display a message with the time you have left till you can vote again.

Can you take a screenshot of both your last vote timing and the GTOP's time till next vote, please? You are free to censor your account name if you wish.

9. Kise

Kise Red Snail

Sep 16, 2015
    Male
    Kise
    Crossbowman
    So many troubles just to get back a single voting? If that is so isnt it alittle unfair compared to http://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/no-nx-received.5801/#post-49472 ? Although that is my case and i am happy Kimberly resolved it quickly but it is unfair to her still. She does not even know how to post screenshots onto this website ( if i am not wrong i played mapleroyals there is a way to upload ) . The main point is that she is upset because all she did was she did not receive her NX, but she has to do so many stuffs as compared to me where i just got refunded without having to go through so much procedures.

10. Latte

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    To be fair its standard procedure, If the GMs refunded everyone who asked with no proof than it could be exploited pretty easily. They've already had issues with people abusing voting in the past and would like to prevent any future voting abusers. (not accusing either of you of abusing votes).

Also taking a few screenshots isn't much hassle at all, you've already been told where the things are located and what to ss.

Windows comes with a tool called "snipping tool" which you can then upload to a site like imgur or tinypic. Or if you have a program that does it automatically for you, you can either use the code or press the picture icon above the text box and paste the link in there.

Code:
    [IMG] Your URL here [/IMG]

11. Kise

Kise Red Snail

Sep 16, 2015
    Male
    Kise
    Crossbowman
  12. Latte

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
  13. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Yes, screenshots are for verification purposes. We will also do a bit more checks and refund on our own but that would require iBabyPink to be online. We may be able to conduct automated checks on our own in future that will allow us to stop requesting screenshots, but that would come in later revisions. Kim doesn't have to ask for screenshots because she is an admin and she has access to logs that I don't.

14. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:54 PM
    Moderator Post
    Bulba does his proper job by asking to provide proof before refunding. The reason I could refund right away is simply because I have access to more logging (direct DB) so I could right away see what you did or not did. The normal process is that proof has to be provided because otherwise everyone could just claim to have lost vote cash.

I am unsure what is difficult about the requirements. There's a "print screen" button on your windows and you use that and take a screenshot and put it on paint and press CTRL + V.

15. OP
    OP
    iBabyPink

iBabyPink Red Snail

Sep 18, 2015
    Female
    iBabyPink
    Assassin
    Then why does he not require evidence and I have to? We're both quite new here.

16. OP
    OP
    iBabyPink

iBabyPink Red Snail

Sep 18, 2015
    Female
    iBabyPink
    Assassin
    So as Kimberly able to help me instead? So it'll be much easier for me.

17. Kise

Kise Red Snail

Sep 16, 2015
    Male
    Kise
    Crossbowman
    LatteLatte yes i understand was just debating on the point of her procedure and mine but Kimberly has answered that. KimberlyKimberly I see thanks for clarifying. BulbaBulba That would be good too thankyou.
    I will leave the rest for iBabypink to speak for herself. Maybe Kimberly could help to access her DB to save the trouble? It isnt good to give so much work for a new players who dropped real Maplestory to MapleLegends isnt it ? :(
    And although I am also a new player, its not the first time i have seen voting problems among me and my friends already.

18. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Its right now 5:22 AM and its just no time for me to look in DB since I have to startup everything. If you have too much difficulty providing the proof for reasons you do not know well how it works, than you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

19. Kise

Kise Red Snail

Sep 16, 2015
    Male
    Kise
    Crossbowman
    If i am not wrong you cant just upload the screenshots to the website directly according to the other private server i played.

20. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Click "upload a file" near the post reply button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.