1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2X Vote Cash + 2X Donation Cash // Gachapon Updates // Random Weather

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by whitley, Sep 20, 2015.

1. whitley

whitley King Slime

Sep 14, 2015
    Female
    9:56 AM
    Tele
    Bishop
    ** These are just my ideas they are NOT official. **

The first idea is that MapleLegends should have 2(x) vote cash & donation cash every month alternating like:
    Jan: Vote Cash Feb: Donation Cash Mar: Vote Cash...Oct: Donation Cash Nov: Vote Cash Dec: Donation Cash

** I do NOT mean vote cash will change to donor cash or the donor cash will change to vote

The second idea is that MapleLegends should have Gachapon updates such as chairs and item changes.

Last but not least is random weather (the cash shop weather) it could be pointless or it could have the same effects and it will happen every 2,500 mobs in a map have been slayed.

** These are just my ideas they are NOT official. **

2. Yamato

Yamato Mushmom

Aug 16, 2015
    Male
    Puerto Rico
    Firion
    Dark Knight
    Vigilante
    SIGNED!! Cuz whit

3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    10:56 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I disagree mostly.

I'd rather have a general low-increased vote nx value than a 2x month or whatever. Since this could also lead to people not voting because they are lazy knowing they will just get more on a certain month or whatever.

There is going to be a gach revamp next revision, I'd save this kind of suggestion to after we are able to see the results of the new gach. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but we don't know if there is a need for it to be added.

I dont like the sound of it. Weather effects are annoying in my view and getting one when you kill x amount of mobs would be even more :/ It's also far away from GMS like, but there already notices like the job advancements which aren't gms like. I wouldn't mind the x amount of mobs killed or whatever message appearing on the chatbox instead of weather though

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    whitley

whitley King Slime

Sep 14, 2015
    Female
    Tele
    Bishop
    I didn't mean everyday 2x I meant maybe weekends maybe I should've tried to be more clear

5. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I'm all for things that give the server more votes/donations, though If something like this were to happen I wouldn't do it for a extended period of time. Make it a mini event (say a few days).

Gachapon revamp is coming, before suggesting more we should wait till the revamp comes. I don't know how the staff feels about adding chairs since chairs it's one of the donor options. Though personally I'd add a few of the more basic ones of gach (seal chairs etc).

I'd much rather have the other suggestion for tracking how many mobs have been killed over this one, to be honest this would be annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    whitley

whitley King Slime

Sep 14, 2015
    Female
    Tele
    Bishop
    Read the above reply

7. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I read it and have my thoughts about the suggestion. ;)